61 antifa members charged in Georgia but the media coverage is LAUGHABLE

This is a PROVEN lie.
Tell the same LIE over and OVER and you believe it.
The GOP playbook.

Show me the evidence of Shokin Prosecuting Corruption.
If Shokin WAS prosecuting corruption, then just show who and when Shokin did the Prosecuting.

Your story is a LIE created by Rudy, Trump and John Solomon.
Show me the corruption that Shokin was prosecuting.
Your fake news story claims that Shokin was Prosecuting Corruption, including Burisma, just simple show the case that Shoking prosecuted.
I never claimed he was prosecuting corruption, so I have no idea what you are ranting about.

Hunter's bosses at Burisma told him to call DC to do something about Shokin - fact.
Five days later Joe leveraged US aid to get Shokin fired - fact

Is that why NOBODY was even charged with the great leftist riots of 2020?

They burned police stations and other buildings to the ground and NOBODY was even charged with a crime.

You thunk that has nothing to do with "party"???
That doesn't even make sense. If party officials had enough control to prevent legitimate charges from being filed, there would have been no need for the protest to start with. Those in control would have made the changes the protestors wanted.

I never claimed he was prosecuting corruption, so I have no idea what you are ranting about.

Hunter's bosses at Burisma told him to call DC to do something about Shokin - fact.
Five days later Joe leveraged US aid to get Shokin fired - fact
That is a PROVEN LIE.
Shokin was NOT prosecuting ANY corruption, including Burisma.

"To do something about Shokin". Like what.
The EU wanted Shokin FIRED for NOT doing his job.

This bullshit about Hunter and Burisma is made up by Rudy and Trump.

If party officials had enough control to prevent legitimate charges from being filed, there would have been no need for the protest to start with.

So this didn't happen?

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

Is that why NOBODY was even charged with the great leftist riots of 2020?

They burned police stations and other buildings to the ground and NOBODY was even charged with a crime.

You thunk that has nothing to do with "party"???

You are wrong.
10,000 people were arrested during the summer of 2020 blm protests

And guess what…

no one is calling these criminals “patriots”.

Unlike the Republicans.

Of course they're not "patriots." They're wannabe Antifa faggots, BLM'ers and pedophiles like the ones who rioted all year throughout 2020. And your despicable Democrat legislators cheered them on as they committed arson, vandalism, looting, and murder.

And at least our January 6 patriots don't try to have sex with children.

Forum List

Back