644 page report on Hunter Biden laptop by Marco Polo group. Over 400 double verified crimes, also 7000 photos from laptop

The moment Joe is no longer in the White House, youll get to see the Bidens in a court of law.

Why do we need to wait for Hunter to go on trial, he is not the POTUS?

You say you are looking forward to it, but you arent. Its going to suck bad for your party when it happens and all of you are going to look stupid as fuck for denying the obvious for years.

I do not have a party and I have not denied anything.

Legally maybe, but not in the court of public opinion. Everyone knows OJ committed murder, for example.

So, all those people that are convinced Trump is a crook are correct, is that what you are saying?

Is all that really matters any more is the court of public opinion?

Is this the country you want to live in, where people are not even taken to trial, they are just judged by our opinions?

One more reason to get the fuck out of this country when I can.

Thats what democrats have been doing with Trump for years. Its how the whole "we got him now" meme was created.

Yes, and now you are doing it to Biden after whining about it for all those years.

Thanks for once again proving there is not a damn bit of difference between the two sides.

Why do we need to wait for Hunter to go on trial, he is not the POTUS?

I do not have a party and I have not denied anything.
The DOJ isnt doing shit to Hunter, obviously. That will change the moment we take back the White House. Buckle up.

So, all those people that are convinced Trump is a crook are correct, is that what you are saying?

Is all that really matters any more is the court of public opinion?

Is this the country you want to live in, where people are not even taken to trial, they are just judged by our opinions?

One more reason to get the fuck out of this country when I can.
Everyone believes OJ is guilty. Only dems think Trump is guilty, but they have ZERO evidence. See the difference?

Everyone believes OJ is guilty. Only dems think Trump is guilty, but they have ZERO evidence. See the difference?

The Dems have the exact same amount of evidence about Trump that you all do about the Bidens.

You are the very thing you rail against daily.

Yes, and now you are doing it to Biden after whining about it for all those years.

Thanks for once again proving there is not a damn bit of difference between the two sides.
The Bidens are in deep shit. Its simply a matter of time when it comes to that corrupt family. The evidence is far too voluminous.

The DOJ isnt doing shit to Hunter, obviously. That will change the moment we take back the White House. Buckle up.

It does not have to be the DOJ, there are 50 states out there with their own prosecutors

The Dems have the exact same amount of evidence about Trump that you all do about the Bidens.

You are the very thing you rail against daily.
Thats a false statement. Try being honest if you want a real response from me.

The Bidens are in deep shit. Its simply a matter of time when it comes to that corrupt family. The evidence is far too voluminous.

And that is exactly what the left has been saying about Trump.

You are now using the same words

Thats a false statement. Try being honest if you want a real response from me.

Fuck off, I do not give a flying fuck if you respond to me or not.

None of this "evidence" means jack shit till you prove it in a court of law, till then it is just a partisan circle jerk and you seem to be the pivot man.

Fuck off, I do not give a flying fuck if you respond to me or not.

None of this "evidence" means jack shit till you prove it in a court of law, till then it is just a partisan circle jerk and you seem to be the pivot man.
Bank records is ALL any prosecutor needs in order to get a conviction on financial and tax crimes. Youre delusulional if you think they need a fucking video tape of the deal going down in order to get a conviction on corrupt businessmen.

Forum List

Back