644 page report on Hunter Biden laptop by Marco Polo group. Over 400 double verified crimes, also 7000 photos from laptop

Oh please. Who do you think you’re scaring?
I am on the stage bloviating. Hunter is a criminal. Hunter is a felon. And one of many crimes. He is in his fifties, and he still thinks he is a teenager.

Hunter has been investigated and charged with crimes he pled to. The prosecutor revealed yesterday that he was never interfered with and was satisfied with the charges. Hunter is a criminal.

Trump has been investigated and charged with crimes he doesn’t dispute, he just doesn’t think they are crimes. The courts will sort it out. He has more cases pending. Trump is a criminal.

Joe Biden hasn’t been charged with anything. Joe is not a criminal.

Bank records is ALL any prosecutor needs in order to get a conviction on financial and tax crimes.

And banking crimes are against state laws. Chances are if they broke federal tax laws, they did the same with the state tax laws.

Youre delusulional if you think they need a fucking video tape of the deal going down in order to get a conviction on corrupt businessmen.

I said no such thing. I said until you prove it in court it is all meaningless.

They are wrong, i am right. Thats the difference. We have a metric flshit ton of evidence on the Bidens already and that mountain is growing every week.

Maybe one day this will be proven true in a court of law, or at least an impeachment proceeding.

Till then they are just empty, meaningless words.

And banking crimes are against state laws. Chances are if they broke federal tax laws, they did the same with the state tax laws.

I said no such thing. I said until you prove it in court it is all meaningless.
Its going to court. Youre trying to imply that if it doesnt happen right this moment, it never will, but that is just wishful thinking.

Everyone believes OJ is guilty. Only dems think Trump is guilty, but they have ZERO evidence. See the difference?
Your desperate need to avert your eyes from it has no bearing on its existence.
There was enough BEFORE the hearings for Moscow Mitch to publicly declare

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day,"

https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-...as-practically-and-morally-responsible-for-ri

Maybe one day this will be proven true in a court of law, or at least an impeachment proceeding.

Till then they are just empty, meaningless words.
Empty? Are you stupid or something? This is going to CRUSH Bidens election chances. The damage that Comer is doing is catastrophic.

They are wrong, i am right. Thats the difference. We have a metric flshit ton of evidence on the Bidens already and that mountain is growing every week.
The foundation of your “mountain” was just indicted for being an illegal arms dealer, secret Chinese agent, and liar.

That’s your problem. You’re too invested in the narrative.

Its going to court. Youre trying to imply that if it doesnt happen right this moment, it bever will, but that is just wishful thinking.

As I said, I look forward to when it does.

Till then it is just empty words.

Empty? Are you stupid or something? This is going to CRUSH Bidens election chances. The damage that Comer is doing is catastrophic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy.

The only people that care about this shit are you Trump worshipers and you would never vote for Biden anyhow.

The Dems do not care and those of us who have not sold our soul to one party or the other are just tired of 8 years of non-stop unproven accusations by both sides

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy.

The only people that care about this shit are you Trump worshipers and you would never vote for Biden anyhow.

The Dems do not care and those of us who have not sold our soul to one party or the other are just tired of 8 years of non-stop unproven accusations by both sides
The voters in 2024 will care. It will be shoved in ther uninformed faces during the debates where Biden wont be able to walk away from tough questions.

Forum List

Back