67.4% of Americans support keeping refugees out

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
refugee.PNG

Some things never change...especially fear and hate

Well since we created the problem, I guess its only right, as long as they are checked and not on a "wanted list". We let Russians in who are not allowed in other countries, but they are rich. We also let some people with dual citizenships come in and out freely, which they need to pick a country and belong to it.

The gangs in the inner cities, illegal aliens that are here, and the Patriot groups are just as dangerous.

Last edited:
View attachment 54977

Not even a good attempt at obfuscation and political demonizing.........
Nope, of course if that poll read; "Arab Refugees" (in the 1930s) what do you think the results would look like?
Oh and I guarantee the results would have had nothing to do with their religion.........

(Now I'll sit back and see just who shows up to twist that statement all out of proportion).

As for actually taking in refugees, we do that all the time just know that most who have (supposedly) fled Syria are not being allowed into their fellow Arab countries and that most did not need to flee (most are young men from areas not being fought over)....... You draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
Good.
Hopefully our reps and POTUS care about what the people think.

Well since we created the problem, I guess its only right, as long as they are checked and not on a "wanted list". We let Russians in who are not allowed in other countries, but they are rich. We also let some people with dual citizenships come in and out freely, which they need to pick a country and belong to it.

The gangs in the inner cities, illegal aliens that are here, and the Patriot groups are just as dangerous.

I wish the gangs would kill each other off and the illegals deported.

Then quit going against abortion :lol:

Abortion has nothing to do with it.

These voters need to remember this come election day. That is if we don't have graphic attacks of our own.

"I wish the gangs would kill each other off"
Yea, usually good, responsible people are getting abortions

So if you see the news, watch the slaughters, watch people dying and losing their loved ones, beheadings on the internet, gays and women treated like animals, children shooting guns and posing with bombs, the religion preaching hatred, and see that the terrorists are promising to do everything they can to do the same to you and your children, you're "full of fear and hate".

Wow. The spin and deflection for the PC-protected religion knows no bounds, none.

"I wish the gangs would kill each other off"
Yea, usually good, responsible people are getting abortions

That statement had nothing to do with abortion. It had everything to do if they want to act the way they act, shoot each other and rid the world of themselves.

I feel for the Syrians, war torn country and the maj, 99,9% are no worst than the average American. They have families and want peace and well just to have shelter.

Lebanon and Jordan have taken in thousands.

View attachment 54977

Two more things that never change...

1) You can't win an election with less than one third of the votes, and

2) The Democrats demonstrate their stupidity on a daily basis by thinking Obama and the Democrats can insure their success in 2016 by doing one ignorant (and wildly unpopular) thing after another.

View attachment 54977

2) The Democrats demonstrate their stupidity on a daily basis by thinking Obama and the Democrats can insure their success in 2016 by doing one ignorant (and wildly unpopular) thing after another.

You can win an election when you start with 242 electoral votes. republican fear mongering will have the same result as their Ebola fear mongering

View attachment 54977

You can win an election when you start with 242 electoral votes. republican fear mongering will have the same result as their Ebola fear mongering
Gee, since damn near everything Obama and the Democrats are doing is unpopular (if not downright dangerous), I'm wondering where all of those electoral votes will come from...

Face it the facts...

The Democrats will either lose by a landslide, or they will have to commit voter fraud at a level unparalleled in our nation's history (possibly the reason the Democrats are trying to win the loyalty of MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS)....

Forum List

Back