67.4% of Americans support keeping refugees out

View attachment 54977

Some things never change...especially fear and hate
67% of America are smart.

They helped send tens of thousands of refugees to their deaths
have you posted any pics of these famished refugees. All we've gotten so far is your word on it....which ain't worth a hekk of alot.

Six million died

There is no reason to post pictures, we have all seen them

View attachment 54977

have you posted any pics of these famished refugees. All we've gotten so far is your word on it....which ain't worth a hekk of alot.

Six million died

Just as I thought. thx for proving my point

View attachment 54977

Six million died

You had a point?

Other than being clueless about this thread, I don't know what else you could have been trying to prove

Post a pic of a famished syrian refugee hear in America
rather than ad hominem attacks. You know exactly what I mean
Playing dumb is a thinking error.

View attachment 54977

I'm not sure how this will sound when I am done. I'm actually pissed off that I have crap that is coming down my feed at FB that I can't comment on unless I put it on my timeline but then I can't respond to the comments being made.

Actually, the individual that is responsible for the opposition to Jewish refugees was a man named Henry Stimson.
Behind the Headlines the Nefarious Role of Henry Stimson

If people gave a fuck about the Syrian refugees, and believe me had people given a fuck they would have addressed the Libyan refugee crisis, then they would have had the balls to call Obama out on it. They would have called the Democrats out on it.

As it stands now, the Afghan refugees (finally news is breaking in the US) and Libyan refugees are a little upset that they have been waiting and a bunch of people like the Syrians.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/22/opinion/the-next-refugee-crisis-afghanistan.html?_r=0

Refugees in Libya face despair from all sides | Africa | DW.COM | 28.04.2015

The reality here is that the Democrats need to appeal to the extremists. That way they don't have to own this shit. Cause and effect.

Who said anything about famine?

They are in the middle of a war abd are being used as pawns by both sides

I feel for the Syrians, war torn country and the maj, 99,9% are no worst than the average American. They have families and want peace and well just to have shelter.

Lebanon and Jordan have taken in thousands.

How do you tell the difference between them and the ones that attacked in France?

Who said anything about famine?

They are in the middle of a war abd are being used as pawns by both sides

You lefties say we should stay out of their business until it's something you decide you want to do.

Well since we created the problem, I guess its only right, as long as they are checked and not on a "wanted list". We let Russians in who are not allowed in other countries, but they are rich. We also let some people with dual citizenships come in and out freely, which they need to pick a country and belong to it.

The gangs in the inner cities, illegal aliens that are here, and the Patriot groups are just as dangerous.

I got a question for all these muslim hating fucks....how is the muslim guy that gunned down those dinners sitting at a out door cafe, any different from that 23 year old white boy, that has everything to live for in this country, with his blonde blued eyed white ass.....that sat in a fuckin CHURCH, then gets up and murders 9 unarmed blacks? That bastard, not only got a Burger King meal once caught, he lived to see a day in court. And I'm suppose to fear some sorry as muslim looking for a better life, who may or may not be a terrorist plant? Guess, who I'd rather take my chances with? Hint, it ain't Opie Taylor, Andy's boy!!

If we're a democracy of any sort and two-thirds don't want them, why isn't that the end of it? Seems to me all the people saying we should do the right thing aren't inviting them to saty on their couches and in their spare rooms. Easy to volunteer others to do the rigth thing, but if you're not among the first to do so as well, fuck off.

Six million died

You had a point?

Other than being clueless about this thread, I don't know what else you could have been trying to prove
There is a point, you are stupid, there is the point. Commie retard.

Well since we created the problem, I guess its only right, as long as they are checked and not on a "wanted list". We let Russians in who are not allowed in other countries, but they are rich. We also let some people with dual citizenships come in and out freely, which they need to pick a country and belong to it.

The gangs in the inner cities, illegal aliens that are here, and the Patriot groups are just as dangerous.

I got a question for all these muslim hating fucks....how is the muslim guy that gunned down those dinners sitting at a out door cafe, any different from that 23 year old white boy, that has everything to live for in this country, with his blonde blued eyed white ass.....that sat in a fuckin CHURCH, then gets up and murders 9 unarmed blacks? That bastard, not only got a Burger King meal once caught, he lived to see a day in court. And I'm suppose to fear some sorry as muslim looking for a better life, who may or may not be a terrorist plant? Guess, who I'd rather take my chances with? Hint, it ain't Opie Taylor, Andy's boy!!
Terrorists do it in the name of of their master satan. The kid was just a nutcase. Racist thug you are.

Just out of curiosity, is Robert Van Winkle your dad?

View attachment 54977

Two more things that never change...

1) You can't win an election with less than one third of the votes, and

2) The Democrats demonstrate their stupidity on a daily basis by thinking Obama and the Democrats can insure their success in 2016 by doing one ignorant (and wildly unpopular) thing after another.

You can win an election when you start with 242 electoral votes. republican fear mongering will have the same result as their Ebola fear mongering
Gee, since damn near everything Obama and the Democrats are doing is unpopular (if not downright dangerous), I'm wondering where all of those electoral votes will come from...

Face it the facts...

The Democrats will either lose by a landslide, or they will have to commit voter fraud at a level unparalleled in our nation's history (possibly the reason the Democrats are trying to win the loyalty of MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS)....

I voted Dem once in my life, and that was for Gore in 2000, and we sat and watched on TV how a coup was done in one state which affected the outcome of the whole country, so the Reps are no better. Hanging chads, really. Democrats seldom even vote, and illegals should not be allowed to vote.

Actually, Rip is my daddy and Rob is a second cousin removed...next stupid fuckin question?

Actually, Rip is my daddy and Rob is a second cousin removed...next stupid fuckin question?
Why yes, When you answer a question do you always put the person in your sexual fantasies?

Forum List

Back