67% of Public Support Obama's Executive Action On Guns

Your post says LAST EDITED ON....

YOU modified your post. Get off my ass loser

I mentioned 224 and 225 is my error... ..... I posted #222 then you responded #223 with your modification.....
Since you started the insult you get off my ass.

I'm not the one worried about innanimate objects lol

I think you have your towel wrapped too tight around that skull of yours.
I know you are worried because it looks like someone grab you by the balls then start screaming. That is what you are showing me. Feel sorry for your pain. Go take your meds grandpa.
I'll take some medicine if you take an English class. Your grammar is worse than a 4th graders

And you end up insulting me because that's all you got. Dude you are nothing but an ignorant asshole. You cannot take my opinion because you really don't know anything. You are weak. Dude grow up.
Uneducated and a bit retarded I see. Your ENTIRE post I responded to was nothing but gibberish intended as a personal insult. Yet you whine about my response?
Just shut up already pussy. Go watch your CNN and leave the US message board to US posters.

You didn't like my response because you can't handle it. You lost moron.
Look asshole you started the insult not me. I'm not whining but I'm laughing with your idiotic opinion. How about I challenge you one on one live? Regarding Quantum Physics, DNA & Genome Counting, Body Chemistry and Engineering in 6 languages. I know you are dumb and ignorant so find someone who can talk to me. Let me know. If you don't take my challenge you are a coward.
LAST EDITED ON....

Let me spell this out for you....

F U C K O F F

Typical liberal, lie, steal & cheat

I know you are worried because it looks like someone grab you by the balls then start screaming. That is what you are showing me. Feel sorry for your pain. Go take your meds grandpa.
I'll take some medicine if you take an English class. Your grammar is worse than a 4th graders

And you end up insulting me because that's all you got. Dude you are nothing but an ignorant asshole. You cannot take my opinion because you really don't know anything. You are weak. Dude grow up.
Uneducated and a bit retarded I see. Your ENTIRE post I responded to was nothing but gibberish intended as a personal insult. Yet you whine about my response?
Just shut up already pussy. Go watch your CNN and leave the US message board to US posters.

Look asshole you started the insult not me. I'm not whining but I'm laughing with your idiotic opinion. How about I challenge you one on one live? Regarding Quantum Physics, DNA & Genome Counting, Body Chemistry and Engineering in 6 languages. I know you are dumb and ignorant so find someone who can talk to me. Let me know. If you don't take my challenge you are a coward.
LAST EDITED ON....

F U C K O F F

YOU ARE LIAR, CHEATER, COWARD AND SCUMBAG. PROVE TO ME WHERE I LIE, STEAL AND CHEAT. OR YOU APOLOGIZE FUCKER.

No boundaries, no morals, no ethics.

You represent your brethren faithfully

Asshole you cross the boundaries with your insults. I did not start the fight you did. You have no respect to yourself.
No morals? No ethics? Why don't you tell that yourself shithead? I have enough of your attitude. LOSER.

s-l300.jpg

:FIREdevil:

CNN / ORC poll.

Full results: CNN/ORC poll on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

A bit of a breakdown of supporters:
Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

31% say he's done enough on gun control; 30% say not far enough.

This is despite skepticism that it will have much effect.
and this is why we have a Constitution, so public opinion can't be used to take away more of our rights
problem of capitalism:
rna is powefull more than president of united state(commander in chief)
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Capitalism didn't create the Second Amendment.

LAST EDITED ON....

F U C K O F F

YOU ARE LIAR, CHEATER, COWARD AND SCUMBAG. PROVE TO ME WHERE I LIE, STEAL AND CHEAT. OR YOU APOLOGIZE FUCKER.
Or I will apologize?

You edit your own posts then accuse me of editing them.

You won't get any apology for your own ignorance but I will be more than happy to put your stupid ass on ignore.

Byebye

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

and this is why we have a Constitution, so public opinion can't be used to take away more of our rights
problem of capitalism:
You need to change your avatar to look more like you. let me help:::
151205050627-san-bernardino-shooting-terrorism-expert-guitta-intv-00024119-exlarge-tease.jpg

Learn:
The NRA, the KKK, and the 2nd Amendment’s Black History | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

...:bye1:

LAST EDITED ON....

F U C K O F F

Or I will apologize?

You won't get any apology for your own ignorance but I will be more than happy to put your stupid ass on ignore.

Byebye

Look jerk.... Read your post 223 where you did modification......Then compared that to my post 222. Liar. You accuse me of stealing, lie and cheat. You better prove that to me Shit head. Or you apologize. You are getting deeper with your unethical lying behavior.
Ignore are for pussies. You can't handle my post because you are loser. Dude you started the fight jerk.

Last edited:
CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

That's part of the problem........people who don't understand what he's proposing keep saying "they're taking away our rights"......what right exactly is he taking away from you?

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

problem of capitalism:
151205050627-san-bernardino-shooting-terrorism-expert-guitta-intv-00024119-exlarge-tease.jpg

Learn:
The NRA, the KKK, and the 2nd Amendment’s Black History | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Maybe you need to change your avatar to look more like you........let me help...

REdnecks.jpg

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

Your problem is that the constitution gives the government the right to regulate guns.

You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it. You DO have to accept it.

Actually, it doesn't. Something about "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". That's why CCW's are easier to get now, the illegal gun laws are being rolled back. It just takes time when there are 20,000 of them that have to be dealt with.

here the man you are allowing to step on YOUR FREEDOMS. wasn't it embarrassing enough for you the majority of the people can't stand the man/thug? VIDEO OF THIS DISGUSTING man at the site

Stephanie....quit posting lies. The majority voted him as President instead of the nincompoop your party put up.....guess you're not good at math either! Just because you don't like him....doesn't make it the majority....in fact, not even all you Trump droolers make a majority!

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

problem of capitalism:

Learn:

Maybe you need to change your avatar to look more like you........let me help...

REdnecks.jpg
Can you get any deeper into Dani's ass...
BROWNNOSER.png

If were doing avatars here's one for you...
8612d3e3f2b8db68b429206af5af4a23.jpg

Cat lady psssst...:bye1:

LAST EDITED ON....

F U C K O F F

Or I will apologize?

Byebye

Where the hell are you? You accused me of Stealing, Cheating and Lying for no reason...... IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS. Or you better apologize asshole.

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

problem of capitalism:

Learn:

REdnecks.jpg
BROWNNOSER.png

Ooh...must have hit a nerve.........that was a picture before you had your lobotomy........here's a more recent one of you. Be careful you don't shoot your eye out....Jihad! Bwahahahahaha!

526176535-portrait-of-young-man-with-empty-head-gettyimages.jpg

problem of capitalism:

Learn:

REdnecks.jpg
BROWNNOSER.png

Ooh...must have hit a nerve.........that was a picture before you had your lobotomy........here's a more recent one of you. Be careful you don't shoot your eye out....Jihad! Bwahahahahaha!

526176535-portrait-of-young-man-with-empty-head-gettyimages.jpg
You liberals always get your panties in a wad when I use your own tactics against yawl. That might be a pic of you when you get your dandruff up. Panties and dandruff, oh my you are in bad shape...

Forum List

Back