67% of Public Support Obama's Executive Action On Guns

No one is claiming that mass shooters are going to be deterred because of narrowing the background check loophole. However, it most certainly will stop some enraged husband or boyfriend from violating a restraining order and killing his wife or girlfriend.

No, they actually do…..that is their whole fake argument for background checks….

Also….violent husbands and boyfriends who are willing to murder their wives…..not stopped by laws about not getting a gun…..and like happens all the time….knives and hatchets are very cheap at Wal Mart….

The woman in New Jersey who was waiting to get her concealed carry permit cleared by the local anti gun sherif…….stabbed to death by boyfriend who was under a restraining order…

The Illinios woman hiding in Wisconsin…was found by her husband, on a restraining order and murdered with a hatchet….9 bucks at Wal Mart…..had she had a gun she might be alive today….

Or the guy who doused his wife in gasoline….or on the same show the teenage girl stabbed 40 times by her ex boyfriend….who took up shooting because she said she would never be defenseless again…...

Of course you are. I can see shaken and the foaming coming from your mouth.
I'm not the one worried about innanimate objects lol

I think you have your towel wrapped too tight around that skull of yours.
I know you are worried because it looks like someone grab you by the balls then start screaming. That is what you are showing me. Feel sorry for your pain. Go take your meds grandpa.
I'll take some medicine if you take an English class. Your grammar is worse than a 4th graders

And you end up insulting me because that's all you got. Dude you are nothing but an ignorant asshole. You cannot take my opinion because you really don't know anything. You are weak. Dude grow up.
Uneducated and a bit retarded I see. Your ENTIRE post I responded to was nothing but gibberish intended as a personal insult. Yet you whine about my response?
Just shut up already pussy. Go watch your CNN and leave the US message board to US posters.

You didn't like my response because you can't handle it. You lost moron.
Look asshole you started the insult not me. I'm not whining but I'm laughing with your idiotic opinion. How about I challenge you one on one live? Regarding Quantum Physics, DNA & Genome Counting, Body Chemistry and Engineering in 6 languages. I know you are dumb and ignorant so find someone who can talk to me. Let me know. If you don't take my challenge you are a coward.

Last edited:
I'm not the one worried about innanimate objects lol

I think you have your towel wrapped too tight around that skull of yours.
I know you are worried because it looks like someone grab you by the balls then start screaming. That is what you are showing me. Feel sorry for your pain. Go take your meds grandpa.
I'll take some medicine if you take an English class. Your grammar is worse than a 4th graders

And you end up insulting me because that's all you got. Dude you are nothing but an ignorant asshole. You cannot take my opinion because you really don't know anything. You are weak. Dude grow up.
Uneducated and a bit retarded I see. Your ENTIRE post I responded to was nothing but gibberish intended as a personal insult. Yet you whine about my response?
Just shut up already pussy. Go watch your CNN and leave the US message board to US posters.

Look asshole you started the insult not me. I'm not whining but I'm laughing with your idiotic opinion. How about I challenge you one on one live? Let me know. If you don't take my challenge you are a coward.
This has been a one on one conversation dumbass. So not only do you fail at English, you fail at math.

Stupid foreigner

No one is claiming that mass shooters are going to be deterred because of narrowing the background check loophole. However, it most certainly will stop some enraged husband or boyfriend from violating a restraining order and killing his wife or girlfriend.

No, they actually do…..that is their whole fake argument for background checks….

Also….violent husbands and boyfriends who are willing to murder their wives…..not stopped by laws about not getting a gun…..and like happens all the time….knives and hatchets are very cheap at Wal Mart….

The woman in New Jersey who was waiting to get her concealed carry permit cleared by the local anti gun sherif…….stabbed to death by boyfriend who was under a restraining order…

The Illinios woman hiding in Wisconsin…was found by her husband, on a restraining order and murdered with a hatchet….9 bucks at Wal Mart…..had she had a gun she might be alive today….

Or the guy who doused his wife in gasoline….or on the same show the teenage girl stabbed 40 times by her ex boyfriend….who took up shooting because she said she would never be defenseless again…...
You are insane if you think the criteria is all instead of some prevention. You are nuts.

Let's get back to the topic please...save the flame fest for the flame zone.

Look asshole you started the insult not me. I'm not whining but I'm laughing with your idiotic opinion. How about I challenge you one on one live? Let me know. If you don't take my challenge you are a coward.
This has been a one on one conversation dumbass. So not only do you fail at English, you fail at math.

Stupid foreigner

Dude you modified my post to fit your agenda. I want live debate not just by posting..... Because this is off topic...... you stupid jerk. I'm a natural born American.

Stupid foreigner

Dude you modified my post to fit your agenda. I want live debate not just by posting..... Because this is off topic...... you stupid jerk. I'm a natural born American.
I have never modified a post on this site pussy. And if you were natural born you wouldn't have said you were Iranian

You did not modify my post? See Post #224 and #225. You are liar. Where in my post that i mentioned that I am an Iranian? Again you are a big liar.... Prove it to me or you apologize asshole.
As far as Iranian government is concern. I want to nuke them but not the people.

You are insane if you think the criteria is all instead of some prevention. You are nuts.

It isn't any prevention.......men don't need guns to murder women....women need guns to stop men....

It isn't any prevention.......men don't need guns to murder women....women need guns to stop men....
Dithering and slithering now, are you?

The idea is prevention, which will happen in many cases.

Only a dork would say "oh, fuck, it has to happen every time." Jesus wept.

Stupid foreigner

I have never modified a post on this site pussy. And if you were natural born you wouldn't have said you were Iranian

You did not modify my post? See Post #224 and #225. You are liar. Where in my post that i mentioned that I am an Iranian? Again you are a big liar.... Prove it to me or you apologize asshole.
As far as Iranian government is concern. I want to nuke them but not the people.
No dumbass I did not. Perhaps YOU edited it or a mod did. I do not modify posts, EVER

Stupid foreigner

No dumbass I did not. Perhaps YOU edited it or a mod did. I do not modify posts, EVER
char, grampa can be, and is often, grumpy and wrong.

But he does not lie. He may make mistakes in his thinking (he is aging), but he does not lie.

Oh boy, people support actions that do nothing to prevent the types shootings for which the man shed all those crocodile tears...

And they vote...

Stupid foreigner

Yes you did Dumbfuck. Dude you are such a liar. Read post 224 and 225 again. And prove to me where I say I'm an Iranian. LIAR. You better apologize

Stupid foreigner

char, grampa can be, and is often, grumpy and wrong.

But he does not lie. He may make mistakes in his thinking (he is aging), but he does not lie.

Really? LOL....1. He accused me being an Iranian. 2. He denied modifying my post when the evidence is there.

Non whites?

Who creates these stupid fucking polls?
cnn.best news channel of world

I guess. for those who like to be mislead and not live in reality
most american people isnt live in reality?
because cnn is most famous news channel in usa .even republican debate was two ...
but fox news was one..... at 2015
You CLEARLY are not American. Or you got the worst education of any American I've ever met. If CNN was Americans favorite news channel Fox news wouldn't be DOMINATING them in both ratings & profits.

Just shut up before you make yourself look any dumber.

People like watching Fox News because it's good for busting Obama nothing more. It is also well known in other countries how we disrespect Obama. This is funny an Iranian telling you how disgusting Fox News is.
Who said you were Iranian?

YOU just told Jake I made it up....

Welcome to the liars lounge asshole

cnn.best news channel of world

because cnn is most famous news channel in usa .even republican debate was two ...
You CLEARLY are not American. Or you got the worst education of any American I've ever met. If CNN was Americans favorite news channel Fox news wouldn't be DOMINATING them in both ratings & profits.

People like watching Fox News because it's good for busting Obama nothing more. It is also well known in other countries how we disrespect Obama. This is funny an Iranian telling you how disgusting Fox News is.

Dude I was referring to dani67 an Iranian telling you about CNN and Fox news.
Yes I told Jake you made it up.... And I'm telling you made it and you are liar.
Also read your post #223 telling me I'm a foreigner. Are you denying that too? And you lied that you didn't modify my post. Your making mistakes and your getting deeper with your lies. Your embarrassing yourself cupcake. Dude I don't lie.

Dude I was referring to dani67 an Iranian telling you about CNN and Fox news.
Yes I told Jake you made it up.... And I'm telling you made it and you are liar.
Also read your post #223 telling me I'm a foreigner. Are you denying that too? And you lied that you didn't modify my post. Your making mistakes and your getting deeper with your lies. Your embarrassing yourself cupcake. Dude I don't lie.
I thought you were him/her. My mistake. And as I've said I never modify posts

Forum List

Back