6yo's eyes gouged out for black market sale

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Parents' horror as Chinese boy, 6, has his eyes GOUGED OUT after being 'kidnapped by organ trafficker who stole both his corneas' | Mail Online

Organ traffickers gouged out the eyes of a six-year-old boy to sell on China’s transplant black market, it was claimed yesterday.

Police said the child, Binbin, was drugged after being kidnapped while playing outside his home.

His family found him covered in blood and crying in pain three to four hours later. His eyes were found nearby with the corneas missing, police say, implying that an organ trafficker was behind the attack.

Too horrible to even think about.

I don't get it, why would they find his eyes nearby?

If you wanted someone's corneas wouldn't you just take the eyeballs, throw 'em in a cooler, and split? Why bother with field surgery to extract a cornea from an eye at the scene of the crime, you'd also need to bring a relatively skilled surgeon with you to do kidnappings.

Not doubting it happened, I mean they clearly have a kid there sans peepers. Just seems odd.

Parents' horror as Chinese boy, 6, has his eyes GOUGED OUT after being 'kidnapped by organ trafficker who stole both his corneas' | Mail Online

Organ traffickers gouged out the eyes of a six-year-old boy to sell on China’s transplant black market, it was claimed yesterday.

Police said the child, Binbin, was drugged after being kidnapped while playing outside his home.

His family found him covered in blood and crying in pain three to four hours later. His eyes were found nearby with the corneas missing, police say, implying that an organ trafficker was behind the attack.

Too horrible to even think about.

It's a bullshit.

Corneal transplants can be done from cadavers - not brain dead people on life support. Last time I've checked, Chinse people are not immortal.

and nobody needs the family to consent for organ or tissue donation under a ruling of communist party.

I don't get it, why would they find his eyes nearby?

If you wanted someone's corneas wouldn't you just take the eyeballs, throw 'em in a cooler, and split? Why bother with field surgery to extract a cornea from an eye at the scene of the crime, you'd also need to bring a relatively skilled surgeon with you to do kidnappings.

Not doubting it happened, I mean they clearly have a kid there sans peepers. Just seems odd.

Read the link. It says they removed the corneas and left the eyes.

Plenty at the link.

Read the link. It says they removed the corneas and left the eyes.
How about you read my post instead of advising me to read the link.

I know they left the eyes, that is what puzzles me. Why would you bother doing a delicate operation in a field on an eyeball you already removed? It would make much more sense to drop the eyeballs in a cooler and scram, to work on the eyes at your leisure.

The chinese people have become a very callous, heartless people. I'm sorry to say it but they are the antithesis of the underground church in China. ( which is about 100 million strong now ) The three self church which is their official church is communist and just a front to make China appear as if there is freedom of religion. The hardness of the hearts of these people is horrific.

I saw the story about the man jumping from the bridge while Chinese people stood around chatting as if it were nothing. Horrifying. No one even seemed to notice! I remember a story about a child that was hit by a car in the middle of the street and no one over there even tried to rescue him. It is as if they do not care about human life at all!

Add to this the photos I saw of the Chinese military taking the land of these chinese farmers and sending them to a communist work camp. One chinese man laid in the street to stop them from coming through and the photograph showed them roll right over him with the tanks killing him. This is China, folks. The nation we owe trillions of dollars to. The borrower is servant to the lender and this lender has no heart and is a monster. Guess where that is going to lead us?

I think the greatest mistake we ever made was permitting trade with China in the first place. Everything we buy comes from that nation it seems. We've been turning a blind eye to their human rights violations for decades and this is now the norm over there. It is happening over here now too. Some things are not funny and should never be joked about. Suicide, a child having his eyes taken from him, the world is losing its soul. :(

- Jeri

The chinese people have become a very callous, heartless people.
Anyone who thinks they can paint a broad brush over a billion people like this is complete idiot. Have you ever been to China and interacted with Chinese people or is the extent of your "expertise" whatever dramatic scenes you've stumbled upon on the internet? Have you ever even stepped foot outside of this country?

Forum List

Back