7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

A quote you made up prick?

Where is the fucking link?

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Again the question was did Obama influence the Israels election..
Changing your position are you? You said Obama funneled money in the election. You know, the election that wasn't even scheduled when the money was delivered to OneVoice.

Nope not changing positions Obama according to the left wing media, right wing media did ..

Again twinkle toes you still don't want to refute the facts that Obama influenced isreals election?

LMAO

Blaming others for your own failures? Is that #6 or #7 from you list?

What failures?

You edited it out fake ass link poster

Liar!
We need the mods to referee!

Why would I go on a three page tyrant if I didn't know you posted a fake link?

You even admitted it when you said the word "Red" a few pages ago

YOU said it was RED, and it would be quite easy to find it as it had to come after the post where I quoted the actual Senate report. And you can get there quickly by clicking on the little arrow pointing up after each poster's name that will take you directly to the post they made when they first made it.

By doing that I found this string, does it help?
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

Still no link to back up your claim huh?

again fruit cake that's not the question..

The question remains the same

Did your Messiah influence Israels election?

The answer is yes and I have enough proof to convict Obama in the 9th circuit court

You have nothing

Your own link says he didn't...

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

:dance:

Not the question ...

Number 7

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Come on drama queen provide proof your company pays 100℅ health insurance

The proof is up to you

Great, now you're calling yourself a drama queen.

<smh>

You never provided the proof that you have 100% health insurance I see ..go figure
Well I asked you how you would like me to prove that and you never answered.

I went to out to Cooper river for dinner, your the one who claimed it not me

Well I'm asking you now. You still won't answer. How would you like me to prove it?

Liar!
We need the mods to referee!

Why would I go on a three page tyrant if I didn't know you posted a fake link?

You even admitted it when you said the word "Red" a few pages ago

YOU said it was RED, and it would be quite easy to find it as it had to come after the post where I quoted the actual Senate report. And you can get there quickly by clicking on the little arrow pointing up after each poster's name that will take you directly to the post they made when they first made it.

By doing that I found this string, does it help?
Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

Still no link to back up your claim huh?

again fruit cake that's not the question..

The question remains the same

Did your Messiah influence Israels election?

The answer is yes and I have enough proof to convict Obama in the 9th circuit court

You have nothing

Your own link says he didn't...

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Not the question ...

LMAO

Of course you think that since your own link destroyed you.

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.
bear513 is just another rightwing loon. I'm just fucking with him at this point.

Yea and your a poor broke ass twinkle toes Jew hater liar on here...

So your point being?

LMAO

I am, am I? And other than your delusions and bad grammar, what evidence do you have of either of those?

I don't need good grammar to fix machines hob nobbler

Again the question is did Obama and his hence men influence Israels elections
No, but good grammar is certainly useful in a text-based format such as this forum, don't ya think?

And as I already pointed out to you, that is the Republican Majority, not bipartisan, summary of the report and not the report itself.

Here is the "Executive Summary" from page 1 of the ACTUAL Bipartisan Senate Subcommittee Report:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or “V15” and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign’s goal was to elect “anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]” by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.2 In February 2015, the Subcommittee initiated an inquiry concerning the connection, if any, between OneVoice’s State Department grant funds and V15’s political activity. This report outlines the findings from that investigation.

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.
:link:
You said you linked it already.

Again I provided links to right wing media , left wing media , the Senate report and a black guy

Still waiting for you link on the "official report"

Remember the last one needle dick that you tried to fake?

It just keeps getting funnier!!! :rofl::lmao:

Still no link!?

The link was already posted, ya senile moron.

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

Where's the link?
All you did Fat ass liar is write words and highlight it in red
Hey Dumb ass, not one word in my post is red!!!!!
This guy is completely senile. Poor thing, bless his heart.

Translation~ you lost 30 pages ago.....

LOL

You keep telling yourself that, gramps.

Meanwhile, from your own link...

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Changing your position are you? You said Obama funneled money in the election. You know, the election that wasn't even scheduled when the money was delivered to OneVoice.

Nope not changing positions Obama according to the left wing media, right wing media did ..

Again twinkle toes you still don't want to refute the facts that Obama influenced isreals election?

LMAO

What failures?

We'll add, unable to pay attention, to your growing list of failures.

First, did it truly not cross your mind to credit the actual author/publisher of the remarks in the OP? (Unless, of course, you are the owner of Townhall.com, which holds the copyright to content published on its site.)

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

This is rich coming in an age when the GOP POTUS -- before and after becoming POTUS -- puts his image ahead of all else. What the hell? The man is so concerned about his ego and image that he refused to attend both the Gridiron and WHPC roasts.

I can't say that liberals don't care about image, but I can say they don't appear to care about it any more or less than do conservatives, especially Republicans.

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about
5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals.
6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

Something wrong like:
  • Being unable to get a decent job where one is and with the skills one possesses and rather than either moving or developing new skills, one just complains about it and waits for a "savior" to make someone else give them a job?
  • Blaming someone else, rather than looking in the mirror, for everything that's not gone as one would have wanted?
  • Taking credit for things whereof one made no substantive contribution to effecting them?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not liberals who are complaining about why they cannot get jobs and are blaming everyone and everything except themselves for that being so. The harbingers of what kinds of skills one needed to have to obtain and keep a good job in the 21st century have been around for some 20+ years. It's nobody's fault but one's own that one didn't heed them and obtain those skills, or move to where the skills one possesses are sufficiently in demand that one can get a "decent" job as a result of having them.

Conservatives, especially the ones who form the core of Trump's support base, want the world changed -- back to what it was some 50 or so years ago -- to suit them and their inadequacies rather than independently, as individuals, taking steps to thrive in the world that is. There's a reason so many liberals are on the coasts and in big cities: that's where good jobs and opportunities are most readily available.

Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars?

OK I am listening in your world how much did Obama spend?

So you claim Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars ..

How much did Obama spend?

Why not end the drug war to lower our tax burden, right winger; not enough, "hate on the poor"?

Over the past four decades, federal and state governments have poured over $1 trillion into drug war spending and relied on taxpayers to foot the bill.--http://www.drugpolicy.org/wasted-tax-dollars

Why so you can run around like a zombie eating people's faces off on bath salts?

Why do You care, right winger; do you also want to know how much anyone makes?

Well it's kind of sicking to eat people's face off when you want to indulge yourself in some crazy drug , don't you think?

Practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, used burn people at the stake, no drugs required. Why do we need more than Ten Commandments from a god?

QUOTE="Faun, post: 17316619, member: 33829"]

LMAO

What failures?

We'll add, unable to pay attention, to your growing list of failures.[/QUOTE]

I have no failures close mineded Obama cock sucker

Ed provided a fake link...

Again I have all the evidence in the world that Obama meddled in Israels election you have nothing but xcept to say they got away with it ..remnd me again the other 230 times plus The US meddled foreign elections , who went to jail over it?

First, did it truly not cross your mind to credit the actual author/publisher of the remarks in the OP? (Unless, of course, you are the owner of Townhall.com, which holds the copyright to content published on its site.)

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

This is rich coming in an age when the GOP POTUS -- before and after becoming POTUS -- puts his image ahead of all else. What the hell? The man is so concerned about his ego and image that he refused to attend both the Gridiron and WHPC roasts.

I can't say that liberals don't care about image, but I can say they don't appear to care about it any more or less than do conservatives, especially Republicans.

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about
6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

Something wrong like:
  • Being unable to get a decent job where one is and with the skills one possesses and rather than either moving or developing new skills, one just complains about it and waits for a "savior" to make someone else give them a job?
  • Blaming someone else, rather than looking in the mirror, for everything that's not gone as one would have wanted?
  • Taking credit for things whereof one made no substantive contribution to effecting them?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not liberals who are complaining about why they cannot get jobs and are blaming everyone and everything except themselves for that being so. The harbingers of what kinds of skills one needed to have to obtain and keep a good job in the 21st century have been around for some 20+ years. It's nobody's fault but one's own that one didn't heed them and obtain those skills, or move to where the skills one possesses are sufficiently in demand that one can get a "decent" job as a result of having them.

Conservatives, especially the ones who form the core of Trump's support base, want the world changed -- back to what it was some 50 or so years ago -- to suit them and their inadequacies rather than independently, as individuals, taking steps to thrive in the world that is. There's a reason so many liberals are on the coasts and in big cities: that's where good jobs and opportunities are most readily available.

This is rich coming in an age when the GOP POTUS -- before and after becoming POTUS -- puts his image ahead of all else.

Trump is a liberal retard

Something wrong like:

want the world changed -- back to what it was some 50 or so years ago

So the liberals don't want high taxes? I am xonufsex

LMAO

What failures?

Again I have all the evidence in the world that Obama meddled in Israels election you have nothing but xcept to say they got away with it ..remnd me again the other 230 times plus The US meddled foreign elections , who went to jail over it?

Seriously, what the fuck is your malfunction??

You keep demanding edthecynic provides you a link to the Senate report you yourself claimed several times you posted.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here's a link to that Senate report (which I got to after clicking on one of YOUR links, so you could have looked up your own source at any time) which ended your nonsense many pages ago...

Review of U.S. State Department Grants to OneVoice

LMAO

What failures?

You keep demanding edthecynic provides you a link to the Senate report you yourself claimed several times you posted.

Here's a link to that Senate report (which I got to after clicking on one of YOUR links, so you could have looked up your own source at any time) which ended your nonsense many pages ago...

Once again Obama cock holster again the argument did Obama medeled in isreals election.not if it was legal.or not

.again the 230 plus times that the US meddled in foreign elections when was it declared illegal?

LIAR!

za99o.jpg

LMAO

What failures?

1.jpg

Forum List

Back