7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.
bear513 is just another rightwing loon. I'm just fucking with him at this point.

Yea and your a poor broke ass twinkle toes Jew hater liar on here...

So your point being?

LMAO

I am, am I? And other than your delusions and bad grammar, what evidence do you have of either of those?

I don't need good grammar to fix machines hob nobbler

Again the question is did Obama and his hence men influence Israels elections

Still no link to back up your claim huh?

again fruit cake that's not the question..

The question remains the same

Did your Messiah influence Israels election?

The answer is yes and I have enough proof to convict Obama in the 9th circuit court

You have nothing

You have bupkis, not even the bipartisan Senate report says Obama influenced the election.

What you can't read fake link poster?

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants. Within days after the grant period ended, however, the group deployed the campaign infrastructure and resources created, in part, using U.S. grant funds to support a political campaign to defeat the incumbent Israeli government known as V15. That use of government-funded resources for political purposes after the end of the grant period was permitted by the grant because the State Department failed to adequately guard against the risk that campaign resources could be repurposed in that manner or place limitations on the post-grant use of resources.

In service of V15, OneVoice deployed its social media platform, which more than doubled during the State Department grant period;, used its database of voter contact information, including email addresses, which OVI expanded during the grant period;, and enlisted its network of trained activists, many of whom were recruited or trained under the federal grant, to support and recruit for V15.

And at the bottom of my link the phone numbers and addresses

U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs
340 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751
And as I already pointed out to you, that is the Republican Majority, not bipartisan, summary of the report and not the report itself.

Here is the "Executive Summary" from page 1 of the ACTUAL Bipartisan Senate Subcommittee Report:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or “V15” and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign’s goal was to elect “anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]” by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.2 In February 2015, the Subcommittee initiated an inquiry concerning the connection, if any, between OneVoice’s State Department grant funds and V15’s political activity. This report outlines the findings from that investigation.

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Here is a link for you

Review of U.S. State Department Grants to OneVoice

Awe shucks, why did you have to spoil the fun.

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

We already established that One voice found away around it.

Stay focused Jew hater

Your own link says you're a moron. Give it up, moron.

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

again circle jerk that's not the question

LOL

It's the answer. You're done. You're just too dumb conservative to know it.

:dance:

So this is now when you start playing with yourself?

Your going to go blind

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

You have bupkis, not even the bipartisan Senate report says Obama influenced the election.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants. Within days after the grant period ended, however, the group deployed the campaign infrastructure and resources created, in part, using U.S. grant funds to support a political campaign to defeat the incumbent Israeli government known as V15. That use of government-funded resources for political purposes after the end of the grant period was permitted by the grant because the State Department failed to adequately guard against the risk that campaign resources could be repurposed in that manner or place limitations on the post-grant use of resources.

In service of V15, OneVoice deployed its social media platform, which more than doubled during the State Department grant period;, used its database of voter contact information, including email addresses, which OVI expanded during the grant period;, and enlisted its network of trained activists, many of whom were recruited or trained under the federal grant, to support and recruit for V15.

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751
And as I already pointed out to you, that is the Republican Majority, not bipartisan, summary of the report and not the report itself.

Here is the "Executive Summary" from page 1 of the ACTUAL Bipartisan Senate Subcommittee Report:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or “V15” and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign’s goal was to elect “anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]” by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.2 In February 2015, the Subcommittee initiated an inquiry concerning the connection, if any, between OneVoice’s State Department grant funds and V15’s political activity. This report outlines the findings from that investigation.

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Here is a link for you

Still no link fake link poster?

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.
According to his MessiahRushie, Bear is a perfect example of:

RUSH: "The Dunning-Kruger effect is the finding that the poorest performers are the least aware of their own incompetence.

Again I provided links to right wing media , left wing media , the Senate report and a black guy

Where's your link?

It's in your own link to the Senate report, ya dumbfuck. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Do you not read your own links or do you not understand them?

As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

A quote you made up prick?

Where is the fucking link?

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Again the question was did Obama influence the Israels election..
Changing your position are you? You said Obama funneled money in the election. You know, the election that wasn't even scheduled when the money was delivered to OneVoice.

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

:link:
You said you linked it already.

Again I provided links to right wing media , left wing media , the Senate report and a black guy

Still waiting for you link on the "official report"

Remember the last one needle dick that you tried to fake?

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

Where's the link?

All you did Fat ass liar is write words and highlight it in red

I caught you dick, trying to pass off a fake link bitch

Talking to yourself again, gramps? You know you're senile, right?

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Here is a link for you

Still no link fake link poster?

I take it back Jon, bear is too stupid to know you spoiled the fun, making it even funnier.
You are a genius!!!

Last edited:
Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Changing your position are you? You said Obama funneled money in the election. You know, the election that wasn't even scheduled when the money was delivered to OneVoice.

Nope not changing positions Obama according to the left wing media, right wing media did ..

Again twinkle toes you still don't want to refute the facts that Obama influenced isreals election?

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

It just keeps getting funnier!!! :rofl::lmao:

Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

Changing your position are you? You said Obama funneled money in the election. You know, the election that wasn't even scheduled when the money was delivered to OneVoice.t
World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”

Where's the link?

I caught you dick, trying to pass off a fake link bitch

Talking to yourself again, gramps? You know you're senile, right?

Now you are just mumbling.

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Still no link!?

Washington, DC, 20510
(202) 224-4751

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

^

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

Here it is again:

Nope not changing positions Obama according to the left wing media, right wing media did ..

Again twinkle toes you still don't want to refute the facts that Obama influenced isreals election?

LMAO

Blaming others for your own failures? Is that #6 or #7 from your list?

Last edited:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Still no link!?

RUSH: Does anybody come to mind describing any of this? Anybody spring to mind immediately when describing somebody who's constantly wrong but will never believe it, doesn't know it, and thinks so high of themselves that they could never, ever deal with the truth?

World Tribune

Where's the link?
Hey Dumb ass, not one word in my post is red!!!!!
This guy is completely senile. Poor thing, bless his heart.

Still no link!?

RUSH: Does anybody come to mind describing any of this? Anybody spring to mind immediately when describing somebody who's constantly wrong but will never believe it, doesn't know it, and thinks so high of themselves that they could never, ever deal with the truth?

What do you do ? Constantly beat off to Rush or something? He is so 1990

Again circle jerk fake link poster are you going to post a link or not to the official report?

World Tribune

Where's the link?
Hey Dumb ass, not one word in my post is red!!!!!
This guy is completely senile. Poor thing, bless his heart.

Translation~ you lost 30 pages ago.....

Well then YOU post it , you LAZY worthless lying scum POS!!!

You edited it out fake ass link poster

Liar!
We need the mods to referee!

Why would I go on a three page tyrant if I didn't know you posted a fake link?

You even admitted it when you said the word "Red" a few pages ago

YOU said it was RED, and it would be quite easy to find it as it had to come after the post where I quoted the actual Senate report. And you can get there quickly by clicking on the little arrow pointing up after each poster's name that will take you directly to the post they made when they first made it.

By doing that I found this string, does it help?
World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

Still no link to back up your claim huh?

again fruit cake that's not the question..

The question remains the same

Did your Messiah influence Israels election?

The answer is yes and I have enough proof to convict Obama in the 9th circuit court

You have nothing

Your own link says he didn't...

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

:dance:

Forum List

Back