7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Every liberal gets up in the morning saying "The answer is bigger government. Now....what is your question."
Kinda like when every CON$ervoFascist gets up in the morning saying "The answer is tax cuts for the wealthy. Now....what is your question."

Well a broke ass con never woke up and thought " hey maybe the poor broke ass bum living by the river might want to hire me?"

Ya fake link poster

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.

It's not V17 it's V15

You're welcome

Boy did that go completely over your head! :rofl::lmao:

March 01, 2012

RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

I don't listen to Rush fake link poster

How do I know you are telling the truth bum? You going to Scrabble words together and then highlight it in "red" again?

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.
Where's the link?
All you did Fat ass liar is write words and highlight it in red
Hey Dumb ass, not one word in my post is red!!!!!

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.
Where's the link?

Ya copying and pasting the wrong post fake ass link posted..

GTFO

World Tribune

Where's the link?

GTFO

Well then YOU post it , you LAZY worthless lying scum POS!!!

World Tribune

Where's the link?

GTFO

You edited it out fake ass link poster

Where's the link?

GTFO

Liar!
We need the mods to referee!

Where's the link?

GTFO

Well post the link to the edited post so we know what one you are lying about.

Where's the link?

GTFO

So are you going to post a real link or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself fake link poster?

Where's the link?

GTFO

Liar!

Why would I go on a three page tyrant if I didn't know you posted a fake link?

You even admitted it when you said the word "Red" a few pages ago

Where's the link?

GTFO

So are you going to post a real link or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself fake link poster?

Still waiting for you to link to the post with a fake link highlighted in red and then edited, first.

Where's the link?

GTFO

Well it's easy for you

No?

Post the real link fake link poster..

GTFO

Still waiting for you to link to the post with a fake link highlighted in red and then edited, first.

How can I when you deleted it?

I have...
The Senate report..bi partisian
Do you mean the Senate report that says this;

Good catch....

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

From the moron's own link, no less.

Game over.

That wasn't the question you stupid fuck

GTFO

Liar!

YOU said it was RED, and it would be quite easy to find it as it had to come after the post where I quoted the actual Senate report. And you can get there quickly by clicking on the little arrow pointing up after each poster's name that will take you directly to the post they made when they first made it.

By doing that I found this string, does it help?
World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

GTFO

How can I when you deleted it?

First you lied and said I edited it. Now you lie that I deleted it because if it was edited it would say the post was edited and give the time if it was actually edited, proving you to be the worthless lying scum POS I said you are.

GTFO

Liar!

YOU said it was RED, and it would be quite easy to find it as it had to come after the post where I quoted the actual Senate report. And you can get there quickly by clicking on the little arrow pointing up after each poster's name that will take you directly to the post they made when they first made it.

By doing that I found this string, does it help?
World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

Still no link to back up your claim huh?

again fruit cake that's not the question..

The question remains the same

Did your Messiah influence Israels election?

The answer is yes and I have enough proof to convict Obama in the 9th circuit court

You have nothing

Forum List

Back