7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Ummm... look at the quotes.... you posted to yourself when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?"

If you don't know, who does?

Follow the the thread dude, I bring up your a hedge fund manager, you quickly change the subject>>> then we are talking about something else

Well you want to brag $500 bucks don't mean nothing to you...

Still pissed you can't bring up stats much?

Now you're rambling incoherently. Again ... look at who you replied to when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?" Since you're clearly old and feeble, I'll help you out.... between the two of us -- it wasn't me you quoted.

Number 7

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Come on drama queen provide proof your company pays 100℅ health insurance

The proof is up to you

Great, now you're calling yourself a drama queen.

<smh>

You never provided the proof that you have 100% health insurance I see ..go figure

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.”

—Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), remarks in the GOP debate, Feb. 13, 2016

“The responsibility of 9/11 falls on the fact that al Qaeda was allowed to grow and prosper and the decision was not made to take out their leader when the chance existed to do so. Not once but four times according to the 9/11 report. President Clinton has acknowledged that as a regret.”

—Rubio, remarks on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Feb. 14
No fucking way?!? A Republican blames Clinton for 9.11??

I'm shocked, I tell ya ... shocked! :ack-1:

It didn't happen on 41 watch, which you guys so elogantly reminded me now did it?

Yet you all claim bin laden wasn't the bad guy in world trade center bombing one...

So again why did Bill warn bush Jr?

Are you claiming bin Laden was involved in the WTC '93 attack...?

And between that attack, to which my knowledge is OBL was not involved, and Bush43 becoming president, OBL was in fact behind attacks against American interests overseas in 1996 and 1998.

Of course, my recollection also reminds me that some Republicans attacked Clinton when he asked Congress to increase the budget for anti-terrorism efforts within the FBI.

Don't try to change the subject drama queen again where is your proof you have 100% health care insurance provided by " your company"

Mary K

Btw nice car twinkle toes

View attachment 128041
Moron.... try to read more carefully... I said between my company and myself, my family is 100% covered. You pay none of it.

Still didn't provide proof ...

Go figure

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

We already established that One voice found away around it.

Stay focused Jew hater

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?

And are you still going to let Obama take credit for the sequester?
The rich got their bailout, not blacks.

So you saying the Obama didn't help blacks ?

Then why were you stupid enough to vote for him the 2nd time?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?

The rich got their bailout, not blacks.

So you saying the Obama didn't help blacks ?

Then why were you stupid enough to vote for him the 2nd time?
ObamasNumbers-2016-Q1_3.png

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.
bear513 is just another rightwing loon. I'm just fucking with him at this point.

Yea and your a poor broke ass twinkle toes Jew hater liar on here...

So your point being?

According to his MessiahRushie, Bear is a perfect example of:

RUSH: "The Dunning-Kruger effect is the finding that the poorest performers are the least aware of their own incompetence.

World Tribune

Where's the link?

All you did Fat ass liar is write words and highlight it in red

According to his MessiahRushie, Bear is a perfect example of:

RUSH: "The Dunning-Kruger effect is the finding that the poorest performers are the least aware of their own incompetence.

Again I provided links to right wing media , left wing media , the Senate report and a black guy

Where's your link?

World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

A quote you made up prick?

Where is the fucking link?

World Tribune

Where's the link?

You said YOU posted it, so I will just give you the page number.
Page 1 named "Executive Summary."
Remember this is a bipartisan senate report!

John Boehner
"You know, the president proposed the sequester,"

Senate Republicans' rapid response team came out with a release titled "Reminder: Sequester ‘Originated In The White House.' "

Who is responsible for the sequester?
obamaquester.jpg

Still no link little liar?

Are you saying you were lying when you said you posted the link?

World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

World Tribune

Where's the link?

You said YOU posted it, so I will just give you the page number.
Page 1 named "Executive Summary."
Remember this is a bipartisan senate report!

Again you fat ass liar that was not the question prick

The question is did Obama and his hence men influenced the Israels election

I proved with out a doubt he did

You provided nothing except being a circle jerk

World Tribune

Link a pack of liars?

Interesting.

Here it is again:

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Again the question was did Obama influence the Israels election..

Forum List

Back