7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Where's the link?

All you did Fat ass liar is write words and highlight it in red

I caught you dick, trying to pass off a fake link bitch

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Where's the link?

You said YOU posted it, so I will just give you the page number.
Page 1 named "Executive Summary."
Remember this is a bipartisan senate report!
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

Again you fat ass liar that was not the question prick

The question is did Obama and his hence men influenced the Israels election

I proved with out a doubt he did

You provided nothing except being a circle jerk

No, the question was, How did Obama know in 2013 that an election scheduled for 2017 would be moved up to 2015 so in 2013 he could interfere????

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

Hey pinhead, I just quoted the Senate Subcommittee Report you say you have, and it says YOU ARE A LIAR.
Here it is again:
"The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

A quote you made up prick?

Where is the fucking link?

By golly I'm beginning to think you were lying when you said you posted the link!

Again the question was did Obama influence the Israels election..
No, the question was, How did Obama know in 2013 that an election scheduled for 2017 would be moved up to 2015 so in 2013 he could interfere????

Now wait just a minute there Slick, first you said I didn't post a link, I didn't but I reminded you that YOU said YOU did, now you say your link was fake. Why am I not surprised!

World Tribune

Where's the link?

You said YOU posted it, so I will just give you the page number.
Page 1 named "Executive Summary."
Remember this is a bipartisan senate report!

Again you fat ass liar that was not the question prick

The question is did Obama and his hence men influenced the Israels election

I proved with out a doubt he did

You provided nothing except being a circle jerk

Trying to move the goal post lying prick?

The question was did Obama try to influence isreals election

Ya know AL Gore invented the internet
Like a typical Trumpist, you can never stop yourself from lying.

I am not the one who threw words out there and highlighted in red to try to make it appear it was a link bitch

Wow, I have you so crazy you are seeing RED.

I caught you troll.... I can't believe you fuck head trying to debate with a fake link..

Well I can, since your a lying liberal what else is new?

Ya know AL Gore invented the internet
Like a typical Trumpist, you can never stop yourself from lying.

I am not the one who threw words out there and highlighted in red to try to make it appear it was a link bitch

Wow, I have you so crazy you are seeing RED.

I caught you troll.... I can't believe you fuck head trying to debate with a fake link..

Well I can, since your a lying liberal what else is new?

So your entire life is a lie huh?

You just troll on here making up stories and providing fake links?

I feel sorry for you

hillarybinladen3-jpg.128018
And now the worthless lying scum Trumpist posts a fake photo from the FreekingNews' 2007 photoshop contest.
This is why the Right are the lowest lying scum in the universe!!!!

Now wait just a minute there Slick, first you said I didn't post a link, I didn't but I reminded you that YOU said YOU did, now you say your link was fake. Why am I not surprised!

No slick you put words together that sounded good and highlighted in red

Caught you liar..

And now the worthless lying scum Trumpist posts a fake photo from the FreekingNews' 2007 photoshop contest.

Trying to change the subject fake link poster?

This reminds me fake link posted how come you never challenged me when I posted Hillary and her state department tried to influence the Russian elections ?

Which is another common knowledge...

The answer is obvious, you're a Obama sheep and your marching orders are to defend Obama at all cost

Last edited:

Trying to change the subject fake link poster?

This reminds me fake link posted how come you never challenged me when I posted Hillary and her state department tried to influence the Russian elections ?

Which is another common knowledge?

The answer is obvious, your a Obama sheep and your marching orders are to defend Obama at all cost

Let me guess fake link poster, I bet you still pray to Obama every night, right?

Every liberal gets up in the morning saying "The answer is bigger government. Now....what is your question."
Kinda like when every CON$ervoFascist gets up in the morning saying "The answer is tax cuts for the wealthy. Now....what is your question."

Every liberal gets up in the morning saying "The answer is bigger government. Now....what is your question."
Kinda like when every CON$ervoFascist gets up in the morning saying "The answer is tax cuts for the wealthy. Now....what is your question."

What fake link poster isn't it time for you to pray to your Lord ,Savior and Messiah?

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.

Again ESP roll the dice did the conservatives know that Hillary would lose and we get to put in gorsush instead of garland?

Well the GOP did have a plan set up by Kris Kobach to suppress minority voters so obviously they were confident in their plan. What did they have to lose, even if they lost the election they would only get another judge like Garland, so why not take a chance on Kobach's minority voter suppression plan.

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.

It's not V17 it's V15

You're welcome

Boy did that go completely over your head! :rofl::lmao:

March 01, 2012

RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Forum List

Back