7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

What? Your the one that's changing the subject, I am just amusing myself why you guys keep bumping this thread..

Ummm... look at the quotes.... you posted to yourself when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?"

If you don't know, who does?

Follow the the thread dude, I bring up your a hedge fund manager, you quickly change the subject>>> then we are talking about something else

Well you want to brag $500 bucks don't mean nothing to you...

Still pissed you can't bring up stats much?

Now you're rambling incoherently. Again ... look at who you replied to when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?" Since you're clearly old and feeble, I'll help you out.... between the two of us -- it wasn't me you quoted.

Number 7

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Come on drama queen provide proof your company pays 100℅ health insurance

The proof is up to you

Great, now you're calling yourself a drama queen.

<smh>

Of course I have proof. Your own link, ya raging idiot, which states the money was given before December, 2014, when no one knew a special election would be called.
Not only did no one know there would be a special early election in March 2015, the normal election was scheduled for 2017, so clearly V15, AKA Victory 2015, did not exist before NaziYahoo called for a special early election in Dec 2014 otherwise they would have called themselves V17.
bear513 is just another rightwing loon. I'm just fucking with him at this point.

[Q:cuckoo:UOTE="Faun, post: 17314515, member: 33829"]
That $500 really meant a lot to you, huh? I spent almost that much on dinner last night. Though I admit, it was a rare treat for my family since my kids are home from college for a couple of weeks.

Yes it does , it's gas money for my inboard

And I don't need to spend my money on your health insurance, pay for your sick as yourself.

Between my company and myself, 100% of the healthcare related costs for myself and and my family are paid for. You pay none of it. Save your bitching for someone who cares.

So needle dick you lied when you said I said that Obama was president in 2005

So how can I believe you when you say your company pays your health insurance 100%

You have proof?
You're denying posting that OJ was president since 2005???

You posted a link stating 94% of the job added under Obama were part time jobs.... but that was from the years 2005-2015.

Liar.[/QUOTE]

Now you claminig drunk , I said OJ Simpson was president?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ummm... look at the quotes.... you posted to yourself when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?"

If you don't know, who does?

Follow the the thread dude, I bring up your a hedge fund manager, you quickly change the subject>>> then we are talking about something else

Well you want to brag $500 bucks don't mean nothing to you...

Still pissed you can't bring up stats much?

Now you're rambling incoherently. Again ... look at who you replied to when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?" Since you're clearly old and feeble, I'll help you out.... between the two of us -- it wasn't me you quoted.

Number 7

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Come on drama queen provide proof your company pays 100℅ health insurance

The proof is up to you

*crickets* no proof your company pays 100% health insurance?

What proof would you like? You want my SS number and healthcare provider so you can check?

Dodge Bubs, WHAT COULD CHANGE BETWEEN THE FEBRUARY 1993 WTC BOMBING AND CLINTON WARNING DUBYA ABOUT BIN LADEN 7 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS LATER BUBS??? ANYTHING???

bubbaBubble.jpg

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.”

—Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), remarks in the GOP debate, Feb. 13, 2016

“The responsibility of 9/11 falls on the fact that al Qaeda was allowed to grow and prosper and the decision was not made to take out their leader when the chance existed to do so. Not once but four times according to the 9/11 report. President Clinton has acknowledged that as a regret.”

—Rubio, remarks on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Feb. 14
Geeeee wonder why you didn't post anything how Bush missed opportunities to kill Bin Laden you partisan jackass. Thank God Obama sealed the deal.

Who was the 42 nd president and who was the 43 Rd?

The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings

Politico: Bush administration ignored far more detailed warnings about 9/11 than previously revealed

[George] Tenet vividly recalls the [July 10] White House meeting with Rice and her team. (George W. Bush was on a trip to Boston.) “Rich [Blee] started by saying, ‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’" [Condi said:] ‘What do you think we need to do?’ Black responded by slamming his fist on the table, and saying, ‘We need to go on a wartime footing now!’”

Politico: Bush administration ignored far more detailed warnings about 9/11 than previously revealed

That's what one has to expect from the Left: lies.

He didn't get any warnings, you moron.

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."
Bush Was Told of Hijacking Dangers (washingtonpost.com)

Pretty specific warning, huh?

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo (External Links) - SourceWatch

And...do you know who asked for intelligence briefings?

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."
CNN.com - White House releases*bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House after him....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

Sooooo.....you graduate from government school in June?

WELL HELL SINCE THERE WAS NO "SPECIFIC" WARNINGS SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO HIJACK PLANES ON SEPT 11TH, 2001, WHAT WAS THE BUSH ADMIN TO DO??? SAYS THE KLOWNS PUSHING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY????

Larry Johnson, a former CIA officer and the State Department's counterterrorism chief from 1989-93, explained on MSNBC this afternoon, during a break in the hearings, why the PDB—let alone the Moussaoui finding—should have compelled everyone to rush back to Washington. In his CIA days, Johnson wrote "about 40" PDBs. They're usually dispassionate in tone, a mere paragraph or two. The PDB of Aug. 6 was a page and a half. "That's the intelligence-community equivalent of writing War and Peace," Johnson said. And the title—"Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US"—was clearly designed to set off alarm bells. Johnson told his interviewer that when he read the declassified document, "I said 'Holy smoke!' This is such a dead-on 'Mr. President, you've got to do something!' " (By the way, Johnson claimed he's a Republican who voted for Bush in 2000.)

DUBYA ASKED HUH?

On March 19 of this year, Tenet told the 9/11 commission that the PDB had been prepared, as usual, at a CIA analyst's initiative. He later retracted that testimony, saying the president had asked for the briefing. Tenet embellished his new narrative, saying that the CIA officer who gave the briefing to Bush and Condi Rice started by reminding the president that he had requested it. But as Rice has since testified, she was not present during the briefing; she wasn't in Texas. Someone should ask: Was that the only part of the tale that Tenet made up? Or did he invent the whole thing—and, if so, on whose orders?
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

The Subcommittee concludes:

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

Me?

You can't even follow the thread what are you like Fawn? Maybe this is more your intellectual speed

Dodge Bubs, WHAT COULD CHANGE BETWEEN THE FEBRUARY 1993 WTC BOMBING AND CLINTON WARNING DUBYA ABOUT BIN LADEN 7 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS LATER BUBS??? ANYTHING???

bubbaBubble.jpg

The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.”

“The responsibility of 9/11 falls on the fact that al Qaeda was allowed to grow and prosper and the decision was not made to take out their leader when the chance existed to do so. Not once but four times according to the 9/11 report. President Clinton has acknowledged that as a regret.”

No fucking way?!? A Republican blames Clinton for 9.11??

I'm shocked, I tell ya ... shocked! :ack-1:

It didn't happen on 41 watch, which you guys so elogantly reminded me now did it?

Yet you all claim bin laden wasn't the bad guy in world trade center bombing one...

So again why did Bill warn bush Jr?

Are you claiming bin Laden was involved in the WTC '93 attack...?

And between that attack, to which my knowledge is OBL was not involved, and Bush43 becoming president, OBL was in fact behind attacks against American interests overseas in 1996 and 1998.

Of course, my recollection also reminds me that some Republicans attacked Clinton when he asked Congress to increase the budget for anti-terrorism efforts within the FBI.

Don't try to change the subject drama queen again where is your proof you have 100% health care insurance provided by " your company"

Mary K

Btw nice car twinkle toes

pink_cadillac.png

Geeeee wonder why you didn't post anything how Bush missed opportunities to kill Bin Laden you partisan jackass. Thank God Obama sealed the deal.

[George] Tenet vividly recalls the [July 10] White House meeting with Rice and her team. (George W. Bush was on a trip to Boston.) “Rich [Blee] started by saying, ‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’" [Condi said:] ‘What do you think we need to do?’ Black responded by slamming his fist on the table, and saying, ‘We need to go on a wartime footing now!’”

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo (External Links) - SourceWatch

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House after him....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

President Bush and his top advisers were informed by the CIA early last August that terrorists associated with Osama bin Laden had discussed the possibility of hijacking airplanes, according to reliable sources.
Bush Was Told of Hijacking Dangers

Condoleezza Rice was the top National Security official with President Bush at the July 2001 G-8 summit in Genoa. There, "U.S. officials were warned that Islamic terrorists might attempt to crash an airliner" into the summit, prompting officials to "close the airspace over Genoa and station antiaircraft guns at the city’s airport."

CLAIM: "I was certainly not aware of [intelligence reports about planes as missiles] at the time that I spoke" in 2002. [responding to Kean]

FACT: While Rice may not have been aware of the 12 separate and explicit warnings about terrorists using planes as weapons when she made her denial in 2002, she did know about them when she wrote her March 22, 2004 Washington Post op-ed. In that piece, she once again repeated the claim there was no indication "that terrorists were preparing to attack the homeland using airplanes as missiles."

On August 6, 2001, the President's Daily Briefing, entitled Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US warned that bin Laden was planning to exploit his operatives' access to the U.S. to mount a terrorist strike: FBI information... indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country, consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attack.

....FACT: Internal government documents show that while the Clinton Administration officially prioritized counterterrorism as a "Tier One" priority, but when the Bush Administration took office, top officials downgraded counterterrorism
Claim vs. Fact: Rice's Q&A Testimony Before the 9/11 Commission - Center for American Progress

The Out-of-Towner

CIA Director George Tenet was on the stand. Timothy Roemer, a former Democratic congressman, asked him when he first found out about the report from the FBI's Minnesota field office that Zacarias Moussaoui, an Islamic jihadist, had been taking lessons on how to fly a 747. Tenet replied that he was briefed about the case on Aug. 23 or 24, 2001.

Roemer then asked Tenet if he mentioned Moussaoui to President Bush at one of their frequent morning briefings. Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied. By the way, for much of August, Tenet too was, as he put it, "on leave."

And there you have it. National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice has made a big point of the fact that Tenet briefed the president nearly every day. Yet at the peak moment of threat, the two didn't talk at all. At a time when action was needed, and orders for action had to come from the top, the man at the top was resting undisturbed.

Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack

To make it even more true, try larger font.

As I proved.....it was Bush who asked for the briefings, and informed the airlines.

The 'warnings' were looked into, heeded and he took what steps were possible.

Two more things:

1. Bush actually paid attention to intelligence briefings
a. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers • AEI

b. "BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."
Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

2. And, even more evident.....you're a moron.

I have...
The Senate report..bi partisian
Do you mean the Senate report that says this;

• OneVoice Israel fully complied with the terms of its State Department grants. OneVoice designed and executed a grassroots and media campaign to promote public support for Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations for the Department, as it said it would. Under the grant, OneVoice expanded its social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

• The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

They COULD (well might-could) understand if they tried. But then they couldn't be Official Democrats anymore.

And I don't need to spend my money on your health insurance, pay for your sick as yourself.

Between my company and myself, 100% of the healthcare related costs for myself and and my family are paid for. You pay none of it. Save your bitching for someone who cares.

So how can I believe you when you say your company pays your health insurance 100%

You have proof?

You posted a link stating 94% of the job added under Obama were part time jobs.... but that was from the years 2005-2015.

Liar.

You now denying you have 100% health insurance through your company?
You're deranged to think I denied that.

That $500 really meant a lot to you, huh? I spent almost that much on dinner last night. Though I admit, it was a rare treat for my family since my kids are home from college for a couple of weeks.

You have proof?

Liar.

Now you claminig drunk , I said OJ Simpson was president?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
LOLOL

My bad. I'm watching the People Vs. OJ Simpson and accidentally typed that. Since corrected.

President Bush and his top advisers were informed by the CIA early last August that terrorists associated with Osama bin Laden had discussed the possibility of hijacking airplanes, according to reliable sources.
Bush Was Told of Hijacking Dangers

Condoleezza Rice was the top National Security official with President Bush at the July 2001 G-8 summit in Genoa. There, "U.S. officials were warned that Islamic terrorists might attempt to crash an airliner" into the summit, prompting officials to "close the airspace over Genoa and station antiaircraft guns at the city’s airport."

CLAIM: "I was certainly not aware of [intelligence reports about planes as missiles] at the time that I spoke" in 2002. [responding to Kean]

FACT: While Rice may not have been aware of the 12 separate and explicit warnings about terrorists using planes as weapons when she made her denial in 2002, she did know about them when she wrote her March 22, 2004 Washington Post op-ed. In that piece, she once again repeated the claim there was no indication "that terrorists were preparing to attack the homeland using airplanes as missiles."

On August 6, 2001, the President's Daily Briefing, entitled Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US warned that bin Laden was planning to exploit his operatives' access to the U.S. to mount a terrorist strike: FBI information... indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country, consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attack.

....FACT: Internal government documents show that while the Clinton Administration officially prioritized counterterrorism as a "Tier One" priority, but when the Bush Administration took office, top officials downgraded counterterrorism
Claim vs. Fact: Rice's Q&A Testimony Before the 9/11 Commission - Center for American Progress

The Out-of-Towner

CIA Director George Tenet was on the stand. Timothy Roemer, a former Democratic congressman, asked him when he first found out about the report from the FBI's Minnesota field office that Zacarias Moussaoui, an Islamic jihadist, had been taking lessons on how to fly a 747. Tenet replied that he was briefed about the case on Aug. 23 or 24, 2001.

Roemer then asked Tenet if he mentioned Moussaoui to President Bush at one of their frequent morning briefings. Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied. By the way, for much of August, Tenet too was, as he put it, "on leave."

And there you have it. National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice has made a big point of the fact that Tenet briefed the president nearly every day. Yet at the peak moment of threat, the two didn't talk at all. At a time when action was needed, and orders for action had to come from the top, the man at the top was resting undisturbed.

Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack

To make it even more true, try larger font.

As I proved.....it was Bush who asked for the briefings, and informed the airlines.

The 'warnings' were looked into, heeded and he took what steps were possible.

Two more things:

1. Bush actually paid attention to intelligence briefings
a. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers • AEI

b. "BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."
Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

2. And, even more evident.....you're a moron.

Yes we saw 9/11 happen under Obama *shaking head*

Bush has remained a remarkably out-of-touch—or at least out-of-town—leader, even in the two and a half years since 9/11. Dana Milbank counts that through his entire term to date, Bush has spent 500 days—again, about 40 percent of his time in office—at the ranch, the retreat, or the compound.

‘The Attacks Will Be Spectacular’

An exclusive look at how the Bush administration ignored this warning from the CIA months before 9/11, along with others that were far more detailed than previously revealed.

By May of 2001, says Cofer Black, then chief of the CIA’s counterterrorism center, “it was very evident that we were going to be struck, we were gonna be struck hard and lots of Americans were going to die.” “There were real plots being manifested,” Cofer’s former boss, George Tenet, told me in his first interview in eight years. “The world felt like it was on the edge of eruption. In this time period of June and July, the threat continues to rise. Terrorists were disappearing [as if in hiding, in preparation for an attack]. Camps were closing. Threat reportings on the rise.” The crisis came to a head on July 10. The critical meeting that took place that day was first reported by Bob Woodward in 2006. Tenet also wrote about it in general terms in his 2007 memoir At the Center of the Storm.

....The drama of failed warnings began when Tenet and Black pitched a plan, in the spring of 2001, called “the Blue Sky paper” to Bush’s new national security team. It called for a covert CIA and military campaign to end the Al Qaeda threat—“getting into the Afghan sanctuary, launching a paramilitary operation, creating a bridge with Uzbekistan.” “And the word back,” says Tenet, “‘was ‘we’re not quite ready to consider this. We don’t want the clock to start ticking.’” (Translation: they did not want a paper trail to show that they’d been warned.)

..That morning of July 10, the head of the agency’s Al Qaeda unit, Richard Blee, burst into Black’s office. “And he says, ‘Chief, this is it. Roof's fallen in,’” recounts Black. “The information that we had compiled was absolutely compelling. It was multiple-sourced. And it was sort of the last straw.” Black and his deputy rushed to the director’s office to brief Tenet. All agreed an urgent meeting at the White House was needed. Tenet picked up the white phone to Bush’s National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice. “I said, ‘Condi, I have to come see you,’” Tenet remembers. “It was one of the rare times in my seven years as director where I said, ‘I have to come see you. We're comin' right now. We have to get there.’”

“Rich [Blee] started by saying, ‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’" [Condi said:] ‘What do you think we need to do?’ Black responded by slamming his fist on the table, and saying, ‘We need to go on a wartime footing now!’”

How the Bush administration ignored a significant warning from the CIA months before 9/11

bubbaBubble.jpg

No fucking way?!? A Republican blames Clinton for 9.11??

I'm shocked, I tell ya ... shocked! :ack-1:

It didn't happen on 41 watch, which you guys so elogantly reminded me now did it?

Yet you all claim bin laden wasn't the bad guy in world trade center bombing one...

So again why did Bill warn bush Jr?

Are you claiming bin Laden was involved in the WTC '93 attack...?

And between that attack, to which my knowledge is OBL was not involved, and Bush43 becoming president, OBL was in fact behind attacks against American interests overseas in 1996 and 1998.

Of course, my recollection also reminds me that some Republicans attacked Clinton when he asked Congress to increase the budget for anti-terrorism efforts within the FBI.

Don't try to change the subject drama queen again where is your proof you have 100% health care insurance provided by " your company"

Mary K

Btw nice car twinkle toes

View attachment 128041
Moron.... try to read more carefully... I said between my company and myself, my family is 100% covered. You pay none of it.

I have...
The Senate report..bi partisian
Do you mean the Senate report that says this;

Good catch....

The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.

From the moron's own link, no less.

Game over.

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have Bubs?

Hint GOV'T POLICY MATTERS DUMMY

How did the "job creators" do it before we collapsed taxes on them? We didn't have any? No booming economy?
25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? LMAOROG, FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THE "LEFT"??

e3d878bc4329b042063ba08b9306392f.jpg

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?

And are you still going to let Obama take credit for the sequester?
The rich got their bailout, not blacks.

Bill handed Bush Jr a damn mini recession John your old enough didn't you have a job and knew?

And you didn't answer my question what did you get from Obama spending 9 trillion dollars it sure wasn't on infrastructure..

At least Obama could send sent will Smith and Oprah to Mars or something, maybe build a damn?

View attachment 128006

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

HEY DUMMY OBAMA SPENT WAYYYY MORE THAN $9 TRILLION, TRY TO GROW A BRAIN

Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars?

OK I am listening in your world how much did Obama spend?

So you claim Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars ..

How much did Obama spend?

Why not end the drug war to lower our tax burden, right winger; not enough, "hate on the poor"?

Over the past four decades, federal and state governments have poured over $1 trillion into drug war spending and relied on taxpayers to foot the bill.--http://www.drugpolicy.org/wasted-tax-dollars

Why so you can run around like a zombie eating people's faces off on bath salts?

Why do You care, right winger; do you also want to know how much anyone makes?

They Feel bad because they lost so they feel that it's wrong, it didn't happen. Oh, it did happen.
For some it may have been the first big"no" they ever received.
Emotion over intellect is no way to go thru life

World Tribune

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

However, “after the State Department grant period ended, OneVoice shifted its focus to influencing the electoral outcome by working to defeat incumbent Prime Minister Netanyahu,” said the subcommittee. “Planning for this effort began during the period when OneVoice was still a State Department grantee.”
As I predicted in the other thread, you would link to a pack of liars each citing the others' lies as proof.
You still have not posted any quotes directly from the Senate report. I would say because you KNOW it says things like this:

Link a pack of liars?

Again I have, the left wing media, the right wing media, the Senate report and a black guy...

So in your world everyone is lying except tards on here who claim there Messiah did not wrong?

Interesting.

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

HEY DUMMY OBAMA SPENT WAYYYY MORE THAN $9 TRILLION, TRY TO GROW A BRAIN

Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars?

OK I am listening in your world how much did Obama spend?

So you claim Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars ..

How much did Obama spend?

Why not end the drug war to lower our tax burden, right winger; not enough, "hate on the poor"?

Over the past four decades, federal and state governments have poured over $1 trillion into drug war spending and relied on taxpayers to foot the bill.--http://www.drugpolicy.org/wasted-tax-dollars

Why so you can run around like a zombie eating people's faces off on bath salts?

Why do You care, right winger; do you also want to know how much anyone makes?

Well it's kind of sicking to eat people's face off when you want to indulge yourself in some crazy drug , don't you think?

Forum List

Back