7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Follow the money trail, bin laden was a Saudi prince or some shit ..

And you claim I can't do critical to thinking ? That's all I do at work.

Me old ...I tell the young bucks what they are doing wrong , they fix it and I go fuck off :)

1993 World Trade Center bombing

None of the U.S. government's indictments against former al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden suggested that he had any connection with this bombing

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia

Liar...

Then why did Bill Clinton inform Bush Jr ....to watch out for bin laden?

God damn ...

Gawd, you must be one of the dumbest guys on this board?

HINT 1993 WTC BOMBING VERSUS DUBYA COMING INTO OFFICE JAN 2001, ALMOST 8 YEARS LATER!!! THINK ANYTHING CHANGED YOU DUMB BOOT LICKER?

Me?

You can't even follow the thread what are you like Fawn? Maybe this is more your intellectual speed

Dodge Bubs, WHAT COULD CHANGE BETWEEN THE FEBRUARY 1993 WTC BOMBING AND CLINTON WARNING DUBYA ABOUT BIN LADEN 7 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS LATER BUBS??? ANYTHING???

bubbaBubble.jpg

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.”

—Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), remarks in the GOP debate, Feb. 13, 2016

“The responsibility of 9/11 falls on the fact that al Qaeda was allowed to grow and prosper and the decision was not made to take out their leader when the chance existed to do so. Not once but four times according to the 9/11 report. President Clinton has acknowledged that as a regret.”

—Rubio, remarks on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Feb. 14

Yet Clinton had 4 surpluses, 3 surpluses after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut from Newt. Go figure THEN we saw what "fiscal conservatives" were about when Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies were enacted right??? LOL

Repeat after me Clinton handed Bush Jr a mini recession and 9/11 happened

Unlike when Bush left the White House, there was no recession when he entered it. And 9.11, which possibly contributed to the 2001 recession being a recession, occurred on Dubya's watch while he was asleep at the wheel.

It started in 1999 people were on strike , I was a maintenance manager at a plastic company getting supplies was getting bad...well up in Chicago

So you say.

GDP, unemployment, and inflation; which define a recession, say something entirely different. That's not to say some sectors weren't hit earlier than others, as you claim yours was, but as a nation, the recession didn't start until March of 2001, after Bush became president. And even then, the recession was so mild, it possibly would not have been declared a recession if not for 9.11.

You claim I assume to be a hedge fund manager, and I know who I am just a blue collar guy who had to go through purchasing ...

It started to happen in 1999 .

Who knows what you're rambling about now? :dunno: I never claimed you assumed to be a hedge fund manager. Had I offered any insight towards that regard, I would have assumed you know what you do for a living.

None of the U.S. government's indictments against former al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden suggested that he had any connection with this bombing

Liar...

God damn ...

HINT 1993 WTC BOMBING VERSUS DUBYA COMING INTO OFFICE JAN 2001, ALMOST 8 YEARS LATER!!! THINK ANYTHING CHANGED YOU DUMB BOOT LICKER?

Me?

You can't even follow the thread what are you like Fawn? Maybe this is more your intellectual speed

Dodge Bubs, WHAT COULD CHANGE BETWEEN THE FEBRUARY 1993 WTC BOMBING AND CLINTON WARNING DUBYA ABOUT BIN LADEN 7 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS LATER BUBS??? ANYTHING???

bubbaBubble.jpg

The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him.”

“The responsibility of 9/11 falls on the fact that al Qaeda was allowed to grow and prosper and the decision was not made to take out their leader when the chance existed to do so. Not once but four times according to the 9/11 report. President Clinton has acknowledged that as a regret.”

Geeeee wonder why you didn't post anything how Bush missed opportunities to kill Bin Laden you partisan jackass. Thank God Obama sealed the deal.

Liberals don't like conservatives like you because you copy and paste and lie. Krauthammer didn't make that list of seven items according to your link. And liberals also find opinions like yours irrelevant. Just more methane-based rhetoric.

Again what lie? Read this entire thread then call me.

Calling you....a liar. Krauthammer didn't write that list.
This is the entire content of the link:
"1) To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil. — Charles Krauthammer""

IF conservatives are so fucking right, why do you have to twist and spin?

As far as I'm concerned, Krauthammer is wrong anyway. I don't think conservatives are evil -- I think they are mind-numbingly stupid beyond all repair. Not all, mind you -- but in general.

bear513 being a prime example.

So I started to figure to much out about you huh Fawn?

So you are a hedge fund manager

No, you're wrong about that too. Just like pretty much everything else you've asserted today.

I have been on the money 99% today..

Again your just so upset you couldn't bring out statistics ..

It's called throwing so many facts at you I wear you out..

My entire OP is 100% is right.

Over that period...

My household income is up about 135%.
The value of home is up about 60%.
The valuation of my and my wife's 401K is up some 200%.

I ain't complaining.

Ah, yes, the sequester.

Both parties blamed the other for the implementation of the sequester, which resulted as a failure to pass a budget -- and then both parties took credit for the drop in the deficit which resulted from it.

So you are a hedge fund manager good for you.

So why you bitching at Trump by playing and beating the tax laws?

Leave it to a moron to complain that folks bitch about a man bragging he's worth some $10 trillion and doesn't pay taxes.

giphy.gif

Yet your bragging you did OK with quantitative easing... Which every one else (and you ) have to pay the interest on.
So? Many of us got something out of it. Shit, Bush nearly doubled the debt as well and few got anything out of that.

I got a check for $500 bucks and lowered taxes.

That $500 really meant a lot to you, huh? I spent almost that much on dinner last night. Though I admit, it was a rare treat for my family since my kids are home from college for a couple of weeks.

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

Geeeee wonder why you didn't post anything how Bush missed opportunities to kill Bin Laden you partisan jackass. Thank God Obama sealed the deal.

Who was the 42 nd president and who was the 43 Rd?

Leave it to a moron to complain that folks bitch about a man bragging he's worth some $10 trillion and doesn't pay taxes.

giphy.gif

Yet your bragging you did OK with quantitative easing... Which every one else (and you ) have to pay the interest on.
So? Many of us got something out of it. Shit, Bush nearly doubled the debt as well and few got anything out of that.

That $500 really meant a lot to you, huh? I spent almost that much on dinner last night. Though I admit, it was a rare treat for my family since my kids are home from college for a couple of weeks.

Yes it does , it's gas money for my inboard

giphy.gif

Yes it does , it's gas money for my inboard

And I don't need to spend my money on your health insurance, pay for your sick as yourself.

giphy.gif

Why you changing the subject?

WTF??

You're totally losing it. Maybe you should take a break for a while. Go have a beer or something and chill for a bit....

Why the fuck are you asking yourself why you're changing the subject???

Don't you know?? :ack-1:

What? Your the one that's changing the subject, I am just amusing myself why you guys keep bumping this thread..

Ummm... look at the quotes.... you posted to yourself when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?"

If you don't know, who does?

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

You that ignorant of news and politics?

What you forgot when Bill bragged he had bin laden? But let him go...

Again if he was no threat, again why did Bill warn Budh Jr about him?

Your inability to be honest and use critical thinking skills noted Bubs

b7f99031c293fbc06140694253c69fb7.jpg

This is so true about liberals

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

It's like asking a thief how to produce things.

"Just take it from others".

The liberal answer to everything...

Or, this:

Every liberal gets up in the morning saying "The answer is bigger government. Now....what is your question."

giphy.gif

Why you changing the subject?

WTF??

You're totally losing it. Maybe you should take a break for a while. Go have a beer or something and chill for a bit....

Why the fuck are you asking yourself why you're changing the subject???

Don't you know?? :ack-1:

What? Your the one that's changing the subject, I am just amusing myself why you guys keep bumping this thread..

Ummm... look at the quotes.... you posted to yourself when you asked, "why are you changing the subject?"

If you don't know, who does?

Follow the the thread dude, I bring up your a hedge fund manager, you quickly change the subject>>> then we are talking about something else

Well you want to brag $500 bucks don't mean nothing to you...

Still pissed you can't bring up stats much?

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

Cool, Rubio buys into BS like you do, and you're shocked??

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

You that ignorant of news and politics?

What you forgot when Bill bragged he had bin laden? But let him go...

Again if he was no threat, again why did Bill warn Budh Jr about him?

Your inability to be honest and use critical thinking skills noted Bubs

b7f99031c293fbc06140694253c69fb7.jpg

Right back at you twinkle toes

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

Who was the 42 nd president and who was the 43 Rd?

The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings

Politico: Bush administration ignored far more detailed warnings about 9/11 than previously revealed

[George] Tenet vividly recalls the [July 10] White House meeting with Rice and her team. (George W. Bush was on a trip to Boston.) “Rich [Blee] started by saying, ‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’" [Condi said:] ‘What do you think we need to do?’ Black responded by slamming his fist on the table, and saying, ‘We need to go on a wartime footing now!’”

Politico: Bush administration ignored far more detailed warnings about 9/11 than previously revealed

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

No fucking way?!? A Republican blames Clinton for 9.11??

I'm shocked, I tell ya ... shocked! :ack-1:

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

Cool, Rubio buys into BS like you do, and you're shocked??

Remind me who are you again?

Oh yeah I forgot about my OP

Another confirmation of number 6

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

Liar...

God damn ...

Me?

bubbaBubble.jpg

No fucking way?!? A Republican blames Clinton for 9.11??

I'm shocked, I tell ya ... shocked! :ack-1:

It didn't happen on 41 watch, which you guys so elogantly reminded me now did it?

Yet you all claim bin laden wasn't the bad guy in world trade center bombing one...

So again why did Bill warn bush Jr?

Last edited:
Again what lie? Read this entire thread then call me.

Calling you....a liar. Krauthammer didn't write that list.
This is the entire content of the link:
"1) To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil. — Charles Krauthammer""

IF conservatives are so fucking right, why do you have to twist and spin?

As far as I'm concerned, Krauthammer is wrong anyway. I don't think conservatives are evil -- I think they are mind-numbingly stupid beyond all repair. Not all, mind you -- but in general.

bear513 being a prime example.

So I started to figure to much out about you huh Fawn?

So you are a hedge fund manager

No, you're wrong about that too. Just like pretty much everything else you've asserted today.

I have been on the money 99% today..

Again your just so upset you couldn't bring out statistics ..

It's called throwing so many facts at you I wear you out..

My entire OP is 100% is right.
LOLOL

You claimed....

• Obama was president since at least 2005
  • Obama gave money to derail an election that hadn't been scheduled
  • Obama spent $9 trillion in 8 years
  • The WTC '93 attack occurred while Bush 41 was still president
  • Clinton handed Bush an economy in recession
  • You think I'm a hedge fund manager
  • 99% of what you posted was accurate

And that was just from today one this one thread alone.

You are truly insane as you clearly don't know what the true meaning of "accurate is." None of those were accurate.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back