7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

Student debt is a bank scam. A guaranteed loan at market rate? Are you kidding?

You can’t even get rid of it by declaring bankruptcy.

Instead of 5 and 6% it should have been capped at no more than 2%. But banks are politically powerful

And Republicans are… shills for the banks

As I often times have to point out........Democrats never did anything to change this.

Instead of 5 and 6% it should have been capped at no more than 2%. But banks are politically powerful

All applied for and received voluntarily.

If these people are too stupid to tread the fine print that's their problem

An education that you were lucky enough to be able to afford with out going into debt for the rest of your life
No luck involved.

I don't have a college degree because I was smart enough to realize that I only needed to take classes that had a direct impact on the profitability of my business.

It IS just mean.

We have a double digit trillion dollar debt and THIS 40 billion a year is the hill Republicans want to die on?
fyi

it is not $400 billion, 40 billion a year over 10 years...

this bill spending is for a 30 year period not 10.... It's only about $17 billion a year...with some front loading in the first 10 years, and less spending in the last 10 years of it..

fyi

it is not $400 billion, 40 billion a year over 10 years...

this bill spending is for a 30 year period not 10.... It's only about $17 billion a year...with some front loading in the first 10 years, and less spending in the last 10 years of it..
A drop on the bucket… but sorely needed

Bullshit. You’re too stupid and or dishonest to know how false that is
It's true.

go to a local state or community college and take a couple classes at a time it might take longer but it can be done

Bullshit. You’re too stupid and or dishonest to know how false that is

Not at all. There is no law that states you must go to college right out of high school. Live with mom and pop another three or four years. Get a full time job and save every dime you can. By the time you turn 21 or 22, you are more mature, much more experience in the outside world, have a better insight on what you want to do for the rest of your life, and pay for college with cash.

It's true.

go to a local state or community college and take a couple classes at a time it might take longer but it can be done
Which will lead to most people not finishing college and STILL ending up with big college debt that can’t get rid of

Forum List

Back