🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Steps to defending Trump.

The one step for leftists to support Hillary:

LMAO there you go number 7 right off the bat! All criticism of the mighty Orange one MUST mean we support Clinton ! I mean in your small brain it never dawns on you that someone wouldn't support Ether does it? Are there membership dues in the cult?

You babble much....way too much.
Did you read the article or just knee jerk your response?

Trump supporters say clearly that they don't have to review any statements because the criticism is all lies. They can ascertain this conclusion with no vetting. This is the most obvious brain washing I have ever witnessed in a presidential campaign. This is not to say that there are not ANY democrats that are lazy and only repeat slogans and echo chamber responses. The striking example of Trump supporters is the lack of ANY of them using common sense is making excuses for Donald's unforced errors. He has made numerous mistakes and crazy statements that his minions slurp up with no regard for truth. The latest one naming Clinton and Obama the founders of ISIS is patently ridiculous yet goes without any challenge from the mindless supporters.

My guess is that for every idiot democrat that spews party lines instead of researched statements there are at least 100 Trump supporters that use absolutely no intelligence making statements reiterating Trumps crazy gaffs.

I really couldn't care less what you guess

Of course you don't. Vetting requires an honesty you do not possess.

LMAO there you go number 7 right off the bat! All criticism of the mighty Orange one MUST mean we support Clinton ! I mean in your small brain it never dawns on you that someone wouldn't support Ether does it? Are there membership dues in the cult?

Trump supporters say clearly that they don't have to review any statements because the criticism is all lies. They can ascertain this conclusion with no vetting. This is the most obvious brain washing I have ever witnessed in a presidential campaign. This is not to say that there are not ANY democrats that are lazy and only repeat slogans and echo chamber responses. The striking example of Trump supporters is the lack of ANY of them using common sense is making excuses for Donald's unforced errors. He has made numerous mistakes and crazy statements that his minions slurp up with no regard for truth. The latest one naming Clinton and Obama the founders of ISIS is patently ridiculous yet goes without any challenge from the mindless supporters.

My guess is that for every idiot democrat that spews party lines instead of researched statements there are at least 100 Trump supporters that use absolutely no intelligence making statements reiterating Trumps crazy gaffs.

Like how you vetted obama?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I did not vote for Obama.

What's the word I am looking for again ???? Think it is bullshit

What's the word I am looking for again ???? Think it is bullshit

Three words. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back