7-yo Trump fan Riley Wigton, assaulted by Biden supporters, gets special call from President Trump

..they are worse than nazis--I've linked this many times
How would you characterize the tiki torch people who support Trump??..with their nazi salutes and anti-semitic rants.
tiki torch??wtf are you babbling about??
do you mean the white groups who promote their own race like the hundreds of latino/black/Asian groups do??!!

i want a call from Trump too!

To be fair, the person that assaulted them may have believed the media in that Trump is a white supremacist Nazi. Everyone hates Nazis including myself.

And as I hear Joe Biden continue to lie about Trump, saying that Trump said that the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were good people and the press not questioning the lie, both Biden and the media are egging on such violent confrontations. It's what they want and it is pretty much all they have to run on.

And for those who genuinely not know, Trump said that there were good people on both sides of the protest in Charlottesville, but Trump was talking about those who did not self identify as neo-Nazis who were just there protesting the destruction of a statue and their history. Trump later clarified as he openly condemned the neo-Nazis, but the press just ignored it. Trump actually was trying to calm down the situation during the protest by saying there were good people on both sides of the statue issue.

Here is what Trump said about the white supremacists and their ilk.

In fact, during the upcoming debates I wonder if dementia Joe will ever dare make those charges, least Trump have an opportunity to lay into him about the blatant lie

Then again, who attacks a 7 year old klid?

Never mind. I was trying to give them too much credit.

How would you characterize the tiki torch people who support Trump??..with their nazi salutes and anti-semitic rants.
.....if anybody is nazi it's the blacks/Dems/left

hitler's SA
'''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponent'''''

'''''More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally'''''
etc MANY links/examples

BLM wants to KILL white people

1598041469021.png

1598041554517.png

1598041582263.png

1598041616797.png

The movement in this nation is going to force people into tribal areas. You can sense real militias defending towns and small cities if this does not stop.

But Biden will unite the country... by opening the border and letting in unlimited supply of people who don't prefer American values. How uniting....

The movement in this nation is going to force people into tribal areas. You can sense real militias defending towns and small cities if this does not stop.
Militias have already formed all over the country, but yea, they will increase, especially in the inner city where businesses are not protected by the democrats that run them.

With violent mobs of Democrats looting and burning out cities and attacking people seemingly at random, including children, that's just a silly question.

do you mean the white groups who promote their own race like the hundreds of latino/black/Asian groups do??!!
Yup, the white supremacists..your getting it.
..they are not white supremacists--they are just like the black/latino/Asian groups who promote their race
AND white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year

But Biden will unite the country... by opening the border and letting in unlimited supply of people who don't prefer American values. How uniting....
"Uniting the country" means radical leftists have a president THEY support

But they will unite the country.

They will force us to pay higher taxes, force us into government run health care, force us to adopt the economy killing Green New Deal that will make the Covid economic collapse a walk in the park, and then proceed to silence any decenters on line, in the media, in academia, etc., like they are already doing.

And future generations will be indoctrinated to never question them.

It will be a utopia. Won't you join?

Well, with Biden you never know what you're getting. Early in his career he ran as a liberal and a strong supporter of civil rights and then joined the segregationists in opposing school busing and later in his career while still claiming to be a liberal as chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee he authored the toughest crime bill in US history, a bill Kamala Harris said introduced the three strikes law and led to mass incarcerations.

Yup, the white supremacists..your getting it.

Another emotionally retarded deviant posts fake news. How special and different .... not. Apparently hates Hawaiians for some psychotic reason. Does the gimp think it's 'Nazis' who are buying those tiki torches at Home Depot and Lowes, I wonder?

Forum List

Back