70 degrees Here in FL, When is it going to get up to normal Temp

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Just thought I should bring some joy and solidarity to those of you who experience snow at least once a year. Experiencing GA/SC in FL is no fun.

Hey don't complain s0n..........up here in NY, we've all been praying for some damn global warming. The past several summers bite up here......many days you cant go to the ocean anymore. In the old days, the entire population of Long Island would spend virtually every weekend between May 30th and Sept 1st in the waves.

Winters here now? You need ball warmers between late October and early June.:aargh:

I started work on the garden since the temps are rising and so is the sunlight..

70 degrees in Feb is cold for around here. I'll bet wetsuits will be needed this summer the gulf stream may not make it to 80 this year.

It has been reaching 80 degrees here in Southern AZ. Just barely low enough for the pool heater to come on occasionally.

While we are nowhere near as cold or snowy as the Midwest or East Coast, it has been a long rainy & cold winter here. We did finally get a couple of days of sun, but there was no heat in it.......mid 40's during the day and low 30's/upper 20's at night......by Wednesday it's supposed to warm up and rain with upper 40's during the day and upper 30's at night. We haven't seen 70's since last September/October. And at the rate we're going, may not see 70's until June at best and 80's in August

So yeah, I don't wanna hear about it :tongue-44:

Yeah there's an old lady down the block that bases Global weather on what she sees out her window as well. She still thinks the world revolves around her. And everyone just leaves her alone.

What is a normal temperature in Florida at this time of year?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was born there, but I moved from there to northern KY when I was four years old.

highs in the low to mid 70s, What is strange is that the overnight lows have wind chills below freezing. With the sharks and whales going much further south this year I suspect northern Europe will have a real cool summer after the ice and snow floods on the Mississippi chill the Gulf Stream more than usual.

Here in Arizona to me Labor Day is like my own Groundhog's Day, if during that day I see my shadow there's going to be 6 more weeks of Summer. Unfortunately I've always seen my shadow,

My phone says 13 right now. A high of 10 tomorrow.
Windchills just north are running 20-30 below tonight.

Really am starting to notice the longer days and warmer angle of the sun now. Gaining 3 minutes of light per day now. Spring is coming soon.

70? hell, I'd take a low that's above 0 right now. Near 20 below this morning, with wind chills well below that. Looking forward to the warm up this week. Hoping for 20 above tomorrow. Heck, even the rocks are crying for warmer temps around here. I get some pics later in the week... Global warming? Bring it on!!!! LOL

Forum List

Back