70% of Americans says their finances are hopeless

You haven't gott n ahead in this. You need to sell your position much better. America first means putting labor first.

Give me a break dude... I told you what he did... opening up Anwar and approving drilling sites on public lands and oceans... and approving the Keystone pipeline... which Biden stopped and later regretted it.... you are way too uniformed for me to waste my time on you...

I'm fine with doing both of those things, but neither is going to bring back $2 a gallon gas. As I pointed out to another poster, we export more petroleum than we consume and that was also the case under Trump. Why are we doing that? If we stopped maybe we could paying $1 a gallon like back in the 80s. Trump didn't put a stop to it either.

I'm fine with doing both of those things, but neither is going to bring back $2 a gallon gas. As I pointed out to another poster, we export more petroleum than we consume and that was also the case under Trump. Why are we doing that? If we stopped maybe we could paying $1 a gallon like back in the 80s. Trump didn't put a stop to it either.
Gas was $1.70 range under Trump prior to the Chinese Bio WMD attack.
I’m happy with that.

We hold a golf tournament every year on the first Sunday of October.... it a charity for childhood cancer and normally we can't print enough tickets... this year is different... we are thousand of dollars behind last year... people are hurting and not just the poor and middle class...the wealthy are holding back now too.... My Dad use to say when big auto goes on strike we are in a recession... way to go Biden voters...
You stupid TDSers.....
Look in the mirror. Nobody wants to be near you.

Yes it would... people said it would never ever again be under $2 nationally but Trump got it there... so your predictions have already been disproven...

How many times do we need to post the oil production numbers before you stop posting that lie?
Nothing you've posted has any basis in fact.
1. supply/demand is fact
2. Biden's war on energy explains why gas is nearly double what it was under Trump, and that's after Biden sold SPR oil

my post is true:
It's called the "Law of Supply and Demand" for a reason. The government needs to end the "war on energy" to lower fuel costs.

Since when did you min wage haters care about the incomes of people?
They don't, They come here day in and day whining about this and that, must have a very dismal life. You have one clown at least 2-3 times a week that whines in the Announcement section how he's being mistreated and crying.

These fucks complaining about their finances would rather bitch and moan instead of getting their lazy asses of the internet and finding a 1st or 2nd job to get by.

Yes it would... people said it would never ever again be under $2 nationally but Trump got it there... so your predictions have already been disproven...
He didn’t “get it there.” It was already on its way there when he became president. It started dropping under Obama

We export more petroleum than we use. We also did that during Trump's administration with the exception of a short period of time in 2020 after the plague came. How about we stop doing that? Why didn't Trump put a stop to it?

I absolutely can point to it. The Republicans are no longer in any position to call themselves the law and order party after the way they treated LEOs at the capitol. My brother is a cop. I take that issue very seriously.

What law allows the federal government to oust local DAs? I'm not claiming you're wrong, but I'm not aware of any. I know governors have the power in some states, like Florida, but do you really want the federal government doing that? Remember, the pendulum of power swings back and forth. What you do to them they can turn around and do to you down the road.
1. So why are gas prices nearly double what Trump's was? Could it be Biden's "war on energy"? Maybe the dropping rig count has an effect?

2. Nope. A riot is not "policy".

3. I think other governors kicked other Soros DAs out too.

The only thing you’ve made clear is that you’re an idiot and a troll, kid.
I get it. You can’t answer the question. You’ve established that. No reason to reiterate it.

Forum List

Back