70% of Americans says their finances are hopeless

Are yours?

Or anyone here's?

Anyone having a hard time in this economy?

Anyone?
I had to live on $1000 a month with SSI for a decade with 4 operations to be able to go back to work full time in 2022.
Yes it would... people said it would never ever again be under $2 nationally but Trump got it there... so your predictions have already been disproven...
All it took was shutting down society, con-fucking-gratulations.

He didn’t “get it there.” It was already on its way there when he became president. It started dropping under Obama
A media lie... as soon as it was apparent Trump won the economic numbers got better... after an 8 year recession Obama couldn't or wouldn't solve... you sound so brainwashed... don't you remember back that far?....
Empty malls and stores... businesses closing... under Obama and Biden... and Trump wins and after a year new businesses broke all records... and now it looks like Obama's economy again....

A media lie... as soon as it was apparent Trump won the economic numbers got better... after an 8 year recession Obama couldn't or wouldn't solve... you sound so brainwashed... don't you remember back that far?....
Empty malls and stores... businesses closing... under Obama and Biden... and Trump wins and after a year new businesses broke all records... and now it looks like Obama's economy again....

That's an amusing fairy tale you invented, but sadly for MAGA Land that's all it is.

In January of 2014 gas was at a high of $3.39 per gallon. By January of 2015, it had dropped substantially to $2.20. Then by January of 2016 it dropped further to $2.05. Trump wasn't president and hadn't even announced before the price had already fallen significantly.

The price of gas actually climbed the first two years of his presidency and it never hit the low it was in January of 2016 until COVID hit and demand for gas plummeted sending the price below $2.00 a gallon for several months and that had nothing to do with Trump.

So tell me, what did Obama do to make the price of gas drop so much?

That's an amusing fairy tale you invented, but sadly for MAGA Land that's all it is.

In January of 2014 gas was at a high of $3.39 per gallon. By January of 2015, it had dropped substantially to $2.20. Then by January of 2016 it dropped further to $2.05. Trump wasn't president and hadn't even announced before the price had already fallen significantly.

The price of gas actually climbed the first two years of his presidency and it never hit the low it was in January of 2016 until COVID hit and demand for gas plummeted sending the price below $2.00 a gallon for several months and that had nothing to do with Trump.

What's the price now?.... stop it... you are making a fool out of yourself... prices are out of control and its not Trump's fault....

Well support and vote for the party that made this happen... over and over again... And I concede to nothing... you are lacking a lot of truth.... its kind of amazing....

There is no lack of truth. The numbers don't lie. MAGAts, on the other hand, do, routinely.

Instead of continuing to dig a hole, why don't you just admit you were wrong and that the correlation doesn't exist.

There is no lack of truth. The numbers don't lie. MAGAts, on the other hand, do, routinely.

Instead of continuing to dig a hole, why don't you just admit you were wrong and that the correlation doesn't exist.
What numbers?... are you going to go to covid shutdown numbers now?... LMAO I knew this was coming....

Show me the numbers you speak of...

Numbers... I'm waiting....

All of the hatred spewed to Trump and those who voted for him was based on the superiority of Progs knowing the answers. You told us. Every second of every day since Trump won that night in November 2016. And then you became the worst liars in American history.

All of the hatred spewed to Trump and those who voted for him was based on the superiority of Progs knowing the answers. You told us. Every second of every day since Trump won that night in November 2016. And then you became the worst liars in American history.

Yeah, I don't know what you're referring to, but thank you for the contribution.

k51us2grvxm81.jpg

Forum List

Back