70% of Chicago PD applicants are non-white; Whites giving away all our power haha!!

To rebuild trust, Chicago police recruit more people of color

Us white people must be the dumbest oppressors in all of world history. Our "systematic racism" plan has been so good and we are just giving it away haha!!

70% of Chicago Police applicant pool for new hires are non white. With an attrition rate of about 50% per 5 years....turnover nation wide at police departments has always been very high. So...with this stat...very very soon whites will be less than 30% of Chicago PD.

A quick Google search shows police departments all over America are practically BEGGING non-whites to come be cops. PLEASE....come take this immense power!!!

This is just one of the ways....but it's a big way because few things have as much direct power and influence over people's lives than the executive branch of government at the local and state level. For all the national political hoopla...LOCAL government affects you far more.

I'm wondering.....throughout history, I'm trying to remember any "great oppressor" or system of tyranny that tried to GIVE AWAY all its power and systematic oppression tools to the very people they are targeting.

The Romans begging the Persians to come take their power?
The British begging Irishmen to come be the Queens Guard?

It's quite fascinating.

Unless....of course....there is no grand white people global domination scheme and no system of oppression to target one race. Nah....that can't be. Can it?
I say let the white people leave, let's see how the community fairs then...
Lol
Heres a community with almost all one minority... What a shit hole to grow up in.
Pine Ridge Statistics

The corruption rate is already sky high. Whites like you just dont call it corruption.

It'll be higher. Just like New Orleans.

A murder 20 years ago marked low point for NOPD
It'll be higher to you because youre white. Blacks already know the deal. Whites in charge of PD's have had massive corruption hidden from view. When Blacks take over whites point out each and every instance of corruption so they can say "see" and try to take power back. Practically everyone knows that.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

William Jefferson, convicted

Mark Morial, everyone that worked for him indicted. Like he didn't have a clue. The corruption of the 90's was during Morial's term.
Had these guys been white they would still be in power. I rest my case.

Victicrat
Thats a good party name for you poor whites that feel so oppressed. :laugh:

It'll be higher to you because youre white. Blacks already know the deal. Whites in charge of PD's have had massive corruption hidden from view. When Blacks take over whites point out each and every instance of corruption so they can say "see" and try to take power back. Practically everyone knows that.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

Mark Morial, everyone that worked for him indicted. Like he didn't have a clue. The corruption of the 90's was during Morial's term.

Victicrat

Racist

Us white people must be the dumbest oppressors in all of world history. Our "systematic racism" plan has been so good and we are just giving it away haha!!

70% of Chicago Police applicant pool for new hires are non white. With an attrition rate of about 50% per 5 years....turnover nation wide at police departments has always been very high. So...with this stat...very very soon whites will be less than 30% of Chicago PD.

A quick Google search shows police departments all over America are practically BEGGING non-whites to come be cops. PLEASE....come take this immense power!!!

This is just one of the ways....but it's a big way because few things have as much direct power and influence over people's lives than the executive branch of government at the local and state level. For all the national political hoopla...LOCAL government affects you far more.

I'm wondering.....throughout history, I'm trying to remember any "great oppressor" or system of tyranny that tried to GIVE AWAY all its power and systematic oppression tools to the very people they are targeting.

It's quite fascinating.

Unless....of course....there is no grand white people global domination scheme and no system of oppression to target one race. Nah....that can't be. Can it?
You inbred rightwing cave crackers are giving nothing away, as it wasn't yours to begin with, Better get use to your betters and being rightfully marginalized

Whites make up around 31% of the population of Chicago. I'm failing to understand the issue here.
The OP admits that he thinks of the police as holding power over others....based on race.

Ah...you must have gotten some carpet in your eye. No...not based on race at all. Based on the office.

Yes....police do hold a huge amount of power. That's unquestionable. Whoever steps up and accepts that huge challenge of a job is who temporarily holds that power. That's all.

YOU could've done it. Not in the places I patrolled....you would've been raped and had your gun stolen. And that's not just being a dick...you literally would've been, women cops couldn't be left alone in those places.

But you could have taken the job in a safer place maybe. You didnt. And that's fine. But anyone who chooses to...and qualifies for it...can regardless of race.

It's quite fascinating.

You inbred rightwing cave crackers are giving nothing away, as it wasn't yours to begin with, Better get use to your betters and being rightfully marginalized

Wait....so whites never owned all the systematic power?? Hmmm. Then how did we get it?

It's quite fascinating.

I say let the white people leave, let's see how the community fairs then...
Lol
Heres a community with almost all one minority... What a shit hole to grow up in.
Pine Ridge Statistics
Thats a great idea. Before white people existed people faired just fine. Matter of fact people taught whites civilization....twice.

Ray Nagin, convicted.

Victicrat

Racist
I already know you are a racist. Why are you telling me again?

Ray Nagin, convicted.

Victicrat

Racist
I already know you are a racist. Why are you telling me again?

You're the racist. White people, this and white people that is all you've said in this thread.

Forum List

Back