70 year old Trump supporter threatened with violence,home vandalized by Sanders supporters

As a liberal, it is sad to see actions like these breaking out. Fortunately, it is good to see Trump respond. During his last debate he appeared much more reasonable than he has in the past. Perhaps he realizes that if he keeps acting like the crazed xenophobe, he's going to probably get both himself, and a lot of innocent people, killed. We can only hope that he can keep acting in an acceptable manner which would make him much less of a divisive figure.

Unable to compete / counter the opposition's message or the arguments, liberals turn to theft, vandalism, and terrorism....all you need to know about Liberals / Hillary and Bernie supporters.

As a liberal, it is sad to see actions like these breaking out. Fortunately, it is good to see Trump respond. During his last debate he appeared much more reasonable than he has in the past. Perhaps he realizes that if he keeps acting like the crazed xenophobe, he's going to probably get both himself, and a lot of innocent people, killed. We can only hope that he can keep acting in an acceptable manner which would make him much less of a divisive figure.

When one responds with violence to someone you disagree, you're on a very slippery slope. Frankly, and mind you I don't support Trump, I don't see what he has said that is so terrible.

Communist and Mexican flags. Let's all work together to recreate the failure of the Soviet Union and bring the failed Mexican state here.

When one responds with violence to someone you disagree, you're on a very slippery slope. Frankly, and mind you I don't support Trump, I don't see what he has said that is so terrible.
Speaking the truth in a world used to being lied to is what he is doing.

Local Trump supporter says she’s facing harassment, vandalism

Same kind of scum that shot guns in the air in Chicago,made calls to rape white women that were Trump supporters since they were just white bitches anyways,held a communist flag up on the news etc etc....

Uh huh...

Barack Obama Supporters See Lawn Signs Stolen, Vandalized
So
1.You are claiming what happened EIGHT years ago justifies what's happening now?
2. I HIGHLY doubt this 70 year old woman was stealing Obama signs and vandalizing homes
3.You are a DISGUSTING person for trying to justify this.

I don't give a shit who ANYONE supports attacking and vandalizing someone's home,stealing their signs,physically assaulting them is IDIOTIC and CRIMINAL. I wouldn't do it and I HATE Sanders and Clinton. I just shake my head and laugh at people. Not worth my trouble to confront them or trespass on their property.Hell someone stole one of my Trump signs but for some reason they stole the one that's in front of my windows and if I had been here would have seen them stealing it....only way I would harm someone over a political thing is if I caught them stealing from my property which then gives me the right to defend my property and or I was attacked.

Same kind of scum that shot guns in the air in Chicago,made calls to rape white women that were Trump supporters since they were just white bitches anyways,held a communist flag up on the news etc etc....

Uh huh...

So
1.You are claiming what happened EIGHT years ago justifies what's happening now?
2. I HIGHLY doubt this 70 year old woman was stealing Obama signs and vandalizing homes

I don't give a shit who ANYONE supports attacking and vandalizing someone's home,stealing their signs,physically assaulting them is IDIOTIC and CRIMINAL. I wouldn't do it and I HATE Sanders and Clinton. I just shake my head and laugh at people. Not worth my trouble to confront them or trespass on their property.Hell someone stole one of my Trump signs but for some reason they stole the one that's in front of my windows and if I had been here would have seen them stealing it....only way I would harm someone over a political thing is if I caught them stealing from my property which then gives me the right to defend my property and or I was attacked.

Were you as outraged about people vandalizing and threatening violence against the numerous Obama supporters across the country as you are about this one individual, yes or no?

Uh huh...

So

Were you as outraged about people vandalizing and threatening violence against the numerous Obama supporters across the country as you are about this one individual, yes or no?
Seeing how I wasn't an Obama supporter NOR a member of this forum when that happened I knew nothing about it. Hence impossible to be outraged about it.

Uh huh...

So

Seeing how I wasn't an Obama supporter NOR a member of this forum when that happened I knew nothing about it. Hence impossible to be outraged about it.

You know now.

1454897_1128005040567695_3784792529475462691_n.jpg

I swear, these Obama-supporter subhumans are rabid animals who need to be locked in cages. With one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks.

Uh huh...

In 08, a sign was stolen from our front lawn and our cars keyed. When we replaced the sign, the second one was stolen and 2 tires slashed on one car, one tire on the other.

The next door neighbor flew a "confederate" hate flag, always drunk on his front porch, kids filthy and trash in their yard. Just your typical RWNJ traitor and we suspect he did it. No proof though because they're sneaky and dishonest.

Remember when tee potties were pulling crap like this and even threatening murder. And, remembeing some of them booby trapping a Dem's BBQ on a patio where their children played, hoping to kill the kids.

Gutter snipes and no wonder that Trumpery is the latest incarnation.

Trumpery is a pathological liar. If you don't like what he says, wait a little while cuz he WILL change it.

Then he will deny he ever said it, say it again and threaten to sue - and fools like you will applaud him for his honesty.

Fact is, you like him because he's kkk.

Forum List

Back