7000-1. Guess Who Won

You continue to make my point for me. I lay a trap for you and you jump right in, profanity and all.

BTW, I am not calling you names, just pointing out you flaws, an easy job.

whatever helps you sleep at night, I am good with.

Carry on!

He "violated" rules that they put into place after they revoked his pass. It was pure politics and the proof is that they had to rewrite history to justify it.

Acosta won.

He violated rules that everyone seemed to follow except he decided he was gonna make Trump look bad and then to hell with anyone else.

He violated rules that everyone seemed to follow except he decided he was gonna make Trump look bad and then to hell with anyone else.
No, they invented rules to say he violated something. It was a cover to kick him out because Trump didn't like him. There was no warning. Not to mention the irony of attacking Acosta for interrupting when he could barely get three words out without Trump talking over him.

Acosta won. The White House restored his pass.

Trump often had to be reminded he's not running his little hotel. He can't just kick people out of the White House because he wants to. The constitution puts limits on him he wasn't used to.

Your defense of this demonstrates you don't actually have a problem with cancel culture. You have a problem with your side being "cancelled".

Last edited:
The city is covered in graffiti and they are worried about a WWII mural? I TOLD YOU Oregon is a lost cause, think Sodom and Gamora only filthier. Oregon was overrun by millions of California liberal scum.

No, they invented rules to say he violated something. It was a cover to kick him out because Trump didn't like him. There was no warning. Not to mention the irony of attacking Acosta for interrupting when he could barely get three words out without Trump talking over him.

Acosta won. The White House restored his pass.

Trump often had to be reminded he's not running his little hotel. He can't just kick people out of the White House because he wants to. The constitution puts limits on him he wasn't used to.

Your defense of this demonstrates you don't actually have a problem with cancel culture. You have a problem with your side being "cancelled".

And he agreed to the rules that no one had to talk about before because no President was ever shown as little respect by the press than Trump.

Your defense of the press taking your side is typical and expected, because you are a cheap, dime store hack.

Help me understand why you think the first amendment doesn't apply to Twitter.
Because Twitter has banned numerous people for posting facts about Covid and masks as well as illegal aliens. They even banned a doctor who specializes in making Vaccines like that for Covid.

Twitter does have free speech. We all do.
People posting on twitter do not have free speech

thats why I dont post there
Help me understand why you think the first amendment doesn't apply to Twitter.
you mean the freedom to censure speech?

thats not in the Constitution

but there are laws about public accommodation that may apply to twitter

And he agreed to the rules that no one had to talk about before because no President was ever shown as little respect by the press than Trump.

Your defense of the press taking your side is typical and expected, because you are a cheap, dime store hack.
He can't agree to rules that didn't exist.

What's great about my defense of the press is that 1.) it shows your utmost hypocrisy for justifying cancel culture on your own side and 2.) Acosta already beat the White House on this issue.

You're demonstrating your hypocrisy while simultaneously fighting a battle you already lost. Talk about a lose lose.

He can't agree to rules that didn't exist.

What's great about my defense of the press is that 1.) it shows your utmost hypocrisy for justifying cancel culture on your own side and 2.) Acosta already beat the White House on this issue.

You're demonstrating your hypocrisy while simultaneously fighting a battle you already lost. Talk about a lose lose.

They are common rules of decorum, which go out the window only when Trump is involved with you clowns.

You are just a sad miserable TDS loser, who will make the planet a better place when you are 6 feet under it.

People posting on twitter do not have free speech

thats why I dont post there

you mean the freedom to censure speech?

thats not in the Constitution

but there are laws about public accommodation that may apply to twitter
If people want to express their freedom of speech, they should do so on their own property.

There are no public accommodation laws applicable to people banned from Twitter for violating the terms of service. It's been tried.

Forum List

Back