7000-1. Guess Who Won

What do you mean “allowed”? The rules were almost certainly passed by elective representatives. Unfortunately, it looks like the courts have ruled that these rules are constitutional but I have no problem with them taking the city to court.

See here where a conservative city came down on a mural by a liberal organization.

Leftards hate beauty and America.

As with every code violation, people are allowed the opportunity to comply without having to tear down the non conformity.

I don’t think the right is as devoted to individualism as they proclaim. They seem to be very proud that they think they do, but remember this is the party that is far more adherent to religion, the OG groupthink that persecutes anyone who goes outside it.

I mean, it wasn’t that long ago that the right considered gay people an abomination. I’m sure some still do. Maybe a lot of them, but they know they lost that battle. They still are quite happy to persecute people who demonstrate any kind of gender fluidity. It doesn’t even matter if they identify as trans, if a man acts in any way effeminate or not up to their masculine standards, they’re ridiculed.
I think every dude in a dress should have the opportunity to shower with your 9 year old girl at school.

And yet plenty leave the mainstream ones all the time when they get older. Unless you are a Calvinist free will is imperative in any religion for salvation or damnation.

Plenty of Republicans aren't religious.

Mosques have been used as "Victory monuments" by Muslims throughout history. Look at the Hagia Sophia as an example.
Plenty do leave mainstream religions, and become democrats.

Religiosity is a litmus test for Republican leadership. Even the godless Trump had to put on a veneer of religion. Just enough to ease the faithful’s conscious.

Adherence to religion is seen as virtuous on the right. You are praised for submitting to the groupthink.

You guys just aren’t as individualistic as you think you are. You all tend to be “individualistic” in the exact same way.

Odd.

That is a beautiful piece of art. I cannot fathom why anyone would get entangled in ordering its removal. Not only a silly thing to do but not even good optics.

It is rather ironic I can remember people attempting to protect graffiti on public land (101 freeway) when I lived in LA in the 90's. I think some of it is still there if it has not has someone else try and tag over it.

It really is. Leftists are communists and project it. Nothing like accusing others "Reps. are fascists'" only to act it out constantly. Leftists do a lot of confessing when they open their mouths, a sign of great consistency.

This is descending into farce...

Marty views are you can do anything you want as long as he agrees...

Much like he believes religious freedom as long it is Christian or Jewish... You can believe be atheist as long as you are a Christian atheist...
Marty thinks that so long as one isn’t locking someone up, they’re tolerant of them.

So you can harass, verbally attack and ridicule someone and still be tolerant of them.

This is descending into farce...

Marty views are you can do anything you want as long as he agrees...

Much like he believes religious freedom as long it is Christian or Jewish... You can believe be atheist as long as you are a Christian atheist...

I'm just voicing my opinion, your side is the one cancelling people and destroying Statues.

You don't have a real argument, so you try to imply I am one to impose orthodoxy, when it's your side doing it.

Plenty do leave mainstream religions, and become democrats.

Religiosity is a litmus test for Republican leadership. Even the godless Trump had to put on a veneer of religion. Just enough to ease the faithful’s conscious.

Adherence to religion is seen as virtuous on the right. You are praised for submitting to the groupthink.

You guys just aren’t as individualistic as you think you are. You all tend to be “individualistic” in the exact same way.

Keep pushing godlessness and you may lose the Religious black vote. Couldn't happen to a better party.

The litmus test isn't ones own religious bonafides, but if you are going to try to squash religious freedoms. Why would any religious person vote Democrat when they support BAKE THAT CAKE, PEASANT!"

I admire people of faith, something as a lapsed Catholic seem to lack and wish I could get back.

What I haven't done is found a replacement in Environmentalism, BLM, and LGBTQ+ dogma to fill the void, as many progressives have done.

and for your last statement, that is just false.

I'm just voicing my opinion, your side is the one cancelling people and destroying Statues.

You don't have a real argument, so you try to imply I am one to impose orthodoxy, when it's your side doing it.
Who remembers when Trump tried to kick Acosta out of the press corps because he didn’t like him?

I do. That was a fun court case.

Who remembers Acosta being nothing more than a Democratic Party front and interrupting other reporters?
Cancel culture can always find an excuse. Just don’t act holier than thou.

You seem to be able to turn a blind eye to your own sins.

Cancel culture can always find an excuse. Just don’t act holier than thou.

You seem to be able to turn a blind eye to your own sins.

What sins? Acosta had an agenda. He wasn't some impartial "reporter", he's a Progressive Dem hack with a byline. He also wouldn't follow the "rules" you were harping about so much before.

Removing him didn't reduce access to the president, it just made him butthurt.

Who remembers Acosta being nothing more than a Democratic Party front and interrupting other reporters?
That is what you wanted to paint him so you could try and cancel him..

You accuse the left of doing something you did just after that... You are canceling Jim Acosta because he asked difficult questions of Trump and challenged him when he was quoting lies..

By the way have you a place where Jim Acosta lied ?

What sins? Acosta had an agenda. He wasn't some impartial "reporter", he's a Progressive Dem hack with a byline. He also wouldn't follow the "rules" you were harping about so much before.

Removing him didn't reduce access to the president, it just made him butthurt.
I wasn’t aware having an agenda was sufficient cause for cancelling someone.

I guess it is when you want it to be. You can’t seem to condemn cancel culture on your own side. This is a bit of a theme for you. You seem to have a quite binary worldview. Conservatives good. Democrats bad.

That is what you wanted to paint him so you could try and cancel him..

You accuse the left of doing something you did just after that... You are canceling Jim Acosta because he asked difficult questions of Trump and challenged him when he was quoting lies..

By the way have you a place where Jim Acosta lied ?

He wasn't cancelled, he could go on his TV show and cry to his disciples all he wanted to.

How is him being removed from the press room for not following the rules cancelling? When he was able to complain about it ad nauseum?

Did I accuse him of lying? I accused him of being an agenda driven hack.

I wasn’t aware having an agenda was sufficient cause for cancelling someone.

I guess it is when you want it to be. You can’t seem to condemn cancel culture on your own side. This is a bit of a theme for you. You seem to have a quite binary worldview. Conservatives good. Democrats bad.

He wasn't cancelled. Everyone has the right to be in a White House press conference while being an asshole?

How is he cancelled if he was able to scream from the rooftops what happened to "poor wibble him:?

Did he lose his job?

He wasn't cancelled. Everyone has the right to be in a White House press conference while being an asshole?

How is he cancelled if he was able to scream from the rooftops what happened to "poor wibble him:?

Did he lose his job?
He was just as cancelled as someone kicked off Twitter.

Forum List

Back