7000-1. Guess Who Won

Acosta's bullshit trap questions you mean?

He's a fighter. Give me another fighter, like hopefully DeSantis, and I'll support him.
You guys and you’re “trap” questions. More victimhood. Jesus. Being asked a question now makes you a victim. Can you be more pathetic?

Bullies are fighters. They love to fight. They like to make people suffer.

Right and wrong isn’t part of the equation.

Trump is a bully. It’s not about right or wrong. It’s about winning.

You guys and you’re “trap” questions. More victimhood. Jesus. Being asked a question now makes you a victim. Can you be more pathetic?

Bullies are fighters. They love to fight. They like to make people suffer.

Right and wrong isn’t part of the equation.

Trump is a bully. It’s not about right or wrong. It’s about winning.

All Acosta wanted to do was make Trump look bad. Actual Journalism wasn't in his playbook. Denying it is useless.

Trump is a fighter, you only see him as a bully because lefties are used to wimpy opponents.

All Acosta wanted to do was make Trump look bad. Actual Journalism wasn't in his playbook. Denying it is useless.

Trump is a fighter, you only see him as a bully because lefties are used to wimpy opponents.
I wasn’t aware that having your feelings hurt was grounds for limiting free press.

Trump is actually kind of a snowflake.

He wasn't cancelled, he was kicked out for breaking the rules, which evidently don't apply due to TDS.
The rules that didn't exist until after he was kicked out. Right.

He was just as cancelled as someone being kicked off Twitter. Surely you don't have a double standard, do you?

The rules that didn't exist until after he was kicked out. Right.

He was just as cancelled as someone being kicked off Twitter. Surely you don't have a double standard, do you?

The rules were unspoken, until forced to be written down because Acosta was a baby.

How is he cancelled when right after he was complaining to the rafters on any and every media type available?

As I pointed out, the owner never asked for a permit.
According to the report the owner didnt realize that the lib mayor owned his 1st Amendment free speech rights

nowhere does it say the owner refused to apply for a permit afterward

The rules were unspoken, until forced to be written down because Acosta was a baby.

How is he cancelled when right after he was complaining to the rafters on any and every media type available?
Same way that someone is cancelled after complaining about being kicked off Twitter on Fox News.

At least Twitter warns people before the kick them off, not to mention they're a private entity who doesn't have to abide by first and fifth amendment limitations.

According to the report the owner didnt realize that the lib mayor owned his 1st Amendment free speech rights

nowhere does it say the owner refused to apply for a permit afterward
And so the mayor asked him to get a permit.

This story isn't really all that exciting but someone saw an opportunity to gin up hatred and outrage.

Same way that someone is cancelled after complaining about being kicked off Twitter on Fox News.

At least Twitter warns people before the kick them off, not to mention they're a private entity who doesn't have to abide by first and fifth amendment limitations.

He was unable to ask questions of the President for being an asshole, not to voice his opinions and views in general.

So you would be OK with all social media banning Trump if he is the Republican Nominee in 2024?

He was unable to ask questions of the President for being an asshole, not to voice his opinions and views in general.

So you would be OK with all social media banning Trump if he is the Republican Nominee in 2024?
And people kicked off Twitter are allowed to voice their opinions and views in general.

Trump isn't banned from all social media. He's banned from a handful of places where he broke the rules. He broke them repeatedly. He broke rules that were actually written down. He was warned. All things that never happened for Acosta.

Are you okay with government forcing social media to publish Trump's content if he's the Republican nominee in 2024?

If Banksy had drawn a giant penis on that wall without the permission of the owner ... the city would be declaring it a historic landmark and selling admission to view it.

Thank you for the information.

I had been wondering why he approached me and asked if I would pose nude for him.

And people kicked off Twitter are allowed to voice their opinions and views in general.

Trump isn't banned from all social media. He's banned from a handful of places where he broke the rules. He broke them repeatedly. He broke rules that were actually written down. He was warned. All things that never happened for Acosta.

Are you okay with government forcing social media to publish Trump's content if he's the Republican nominee in 2024?

By volume he's banned by probably over 80% of social media, and the ones he are on are facing shutdown fights by leftists against their hosting servers.

He was shutdown for politics, nothing more or less.

Do you want to win so bad that you are willing to have an unfair election vis a vis access of a candidate to the public?

Social media has a choice, either be honest about being biased and lose their protection on content, or be truly open platforms.

Forum List

Back