71% of Polled Doctors Believe Hillary Health Serious, Potentially Disqualifying

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
7 out of 10 Doctors Polled Say Hillary Health Appears Potentially Disqualifying For Run For President:

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).

No legit doctor would render an opinion on someone they've never had the chance diagnose.

No legit doctor would render an opinion on someone they've never had the chance diagnose.
I'll let the 250 highly respected doctors who were polled and who answered know you said so.

I hope her health doesn't call this slave of Satin home before she has filled up the full measure of her inequities.

But, it should get her out of the race.

She needs to get out of the race and take a less stressful job, one within her range of competency---like Night Court Judge in some sequestered borough in Chicago...where she can takes bribes to let gun-toting drug-selling gangbangers back out on the street for the remainder of her career....and which is about where the coat-tail riding bitch would have been if she hadn't married a pussy loving Southern boy--who happened to be a political genius.

Then, she can go to Hell.

____

Last edited:
You may want to google The AAPS.
I did:

"A non-partisan professional association of physicians, dedicated to the highest ethical standards of the Oath of Hippocrates"
You might have to read a little further than the opening statement:

"The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, AAPS, has been fighting the good fight to preserve the practice of private medicine since 1943. When the Clinton health plan was proposed, we fought for open meetings. And when the details came to light, the plan was halted. In the current battle over health care “reform,” the AAPS helped organize numerous physician rallys and has a pending lawsuit suit in the DC Federal District Court challenging the constitutionality of the ObamaCare insurance mandate. "

"Individually, our members have appeared on Fox News, in the Wall Street Journal, in HumanEvents.com and other blog sites, contributing time, talent, and facts to counter the emotional arguments for socialized medicine. "
About Us

They say they are non-partisan but they are clearly driven by an agenda that is very anti-Clinton.

MSNBC Chris Mathews just had Rudy Giuliani who is now happy being pimped
out by Trump as Trump's health minister.....

Rudy kept saying over and over how sick Hillary is....
When asked over and over what's does he think is wrong....
Rudy gets a little pissy and says he has no idea.....

When is someone going to come up with some facts....

I don't need a poll - I have eyes.

She is severely obese, brain damaged, tired, prone to seizures,struggles with bouts of deep vein thrombosis, has 10 minute coughing fits......she is not well! She can barely climb a set of stairs. She lacks the judgement and physical stamina the job requires. UNFIT in every way.

Forum List

Back