🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

71% of Polled Doctors Believe Hillary Health Serious, Potentially Disqualifying

I hope her health doesn't call this slave of Satin...

I agree her wardrobe is in serious need of a makeover, but the only photo showing her wearing satin is this one:

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Do you have others?

I agree her wardrobe is in serious need of a makeover, but the only photo showing her wearing satin is this one:

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Do you have others?
_______

You see asshole, if Spelling Smack is all you've got, you've simply made a fool out of yourself.

When you have no answer for the message, its best not to respond, so you can pretend you didn't read...instead of letting everybody know you had no reply because you are a dumb-ass.

Its a simple concept. Liberal assholes cannot understand it.

7 out of 10 Doctors Polled Say Hillary Health Appears Potentially Disqualifying For Run For President:

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).

114% of Psychiatrists believe Easyt65 is psychotic: Believe Me, he's a disaster!

You may want to google The AAPS.
I did:

"A non-partisan professional association of physicians, dedicated to the highest ethical standards of the Oath of Hippocrates"
OH GOSH! The AAPS is so honest about themselves in their description, HUH!?!?!?!? You've got lots of people believing you're just playing stupid, but some of us know you're not playing at it!

From Brietbart Unmasked on the AAPS;
"While appearing on an internet “talk show,” Dr. Jane Orient, best known for her quacky platform as Executive Director of the fear-mongering Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), claimed that Border Patrol informants told her that “as many 100,000 West Africans are in Central America” — and they have been taught to speak Spanish and are coming across our Southern border,” according to a writer on the conspiracy-filled WorldNetDaily website who interviewed her on his radio show."
Fear-Mongering Nutjob Dr. Jane Orient Claims Ebola Is Already Crossing Our Southern Borders

Yeah, AAPS and WND just KNOW thousands upon thousands of Spanish speaking Africans with Ebola are being programed to cross our Southern border to infect all of us.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Do you have others?
_______

You see asshole, if Spelling Smack is all you've got, you've simply made a fool out of yourself.

When you have no answer for the message, its best not to respond, so you can pretend you didn't read...instead of letting everybody know you had no reply because you are a dumb-ass.

I considered responding to the lovely Christian sentiment you expressed in that post, but thought I'd start with something simple...like why this^ contentless flame will remain untouched by the mods despite the rules.

Got any more?

71 percent of doctors surveyed by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons called Hillary's health "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S."

Furthermore,

"While more than 81% were aware of her history of a concussion, only 59% were aware of the cerebral sinus thrombosis, and 52% of the history of deep venous thrombosis.

More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis."

"Could be" doesn't mean "does", but you already knew that.

Just goes to show that trump is a nobody. Any other GOP candidate would be 20 points ahead. Instead it will be razor close. Two REJECT candidates vying for what is thought to be the most important position in the so called free world. Let's all admit we just ain't that great.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Do you have others?
_______

I considered responding to the lovely Christian sentiment you expressed in that post, but thought I'd start with something simple...like why this^ contentless flame will remain untouched by the mods despite the rules.

Got any more?

First you try Spelling Smack; now...without yet addressing the message...you call up some bullshit Political Correctness rule that you think ought to apply to get my post deleted....the one which calls out Hillary Clinton for the craven bitch she is.

When are you going to address that?

You have established that you are a dumb-ass...the worst of all...a pompous dumb-ass...by feeling compelled to make some snide and specious comment in reply to every post.

I stated that Hillary Clinton would not have risen higher than Night Court Judge in Corrupt Democratic Chicago if she hadn't married a true political genius, whose Coat-tails she has ridden very nearly to the White House.

You have had no answer; no discussion---just snide and specious comments--Spelling Smack and Political Correctness Bullshit....and damned if your Motto or Life Rule ending every one of your posts isn't:

"The very definition of message board cowardice is to pretend to ignore someone but feel compelled to make some snide and specious comment in reply to every post that poster makes".

Why don't you Follow your Own Rule, and respond to the message you have so far run from like a scared pussy. Surely you are not going to venture yet a third snide and specious comment.

Address the message you have so far merely snidely and speciously run from....or shut the fuck up.

Obvious Dumb-ass.

Now, I can add Hypocrite and Coward...according to your own rule.

Fuck you.

________

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Do you have others?
_______

Got any more?

First you try Spelling Smack; now...without yet addressing the message...you call up some bullshit Political Correctness rule that you think ought to apply to get my post deleted....the one which calls out Hillary Clinton for the craven bitch she is.

When are you going to address that?

You have established that you are a dumb-ass...the worst of all...a pompous dumb-ass...by feeling compelled to make some snide and specious comment in reply to every post.

I stated that Hillary Clinton would not have risen higher than Night Court Judge in Corrupt Democratic Chicago if she hadn't married a true political genius, whose Coat-tails she has ridden very nearly to the White House.

You have had no answer; no discussion---just snide and specious comments--Spelling Smack and Political Correctness Bullshit....and damned if your Motto or Life Rule ending every one of your posts isn't:

"The very definition of message board cowardice is to pretend to ignore someone but feel compelled to make some snide and specious comment in reply to every post that poster makes".

Why don't you Follow your Own Rule, and respond to the message you have so far run from like a scared pussy. Surely you are not going to venture yet a third snide and specious comment.

Address the message you have so far merely snidely and speciously run from....or shut the fuck up.

Obvious Dumb-ass.

Now, I can add Hypocrite and Coward...according to your own rule.

Fuck you.

________

You called Hillary a "slave of Satin" and wished her to Hell. Are you saying "Hell" is not a Christian concept? Granted it's not exclusively a Christian concept, but in the West, at least, it's understood to be a Christian reference. Did you mean to send Hillary to the "Hell" of a different religion?

I posted a similar thread earlier today with a link and some asshole moderator switched it over to the conspiracy board. Are the moderators on here as bad as the reviews i've read online?

Forum List

Back