71% of Polled Doctors Believe Hillary Health Serious, Potentially Disqualifying

7 out of 10 Doctors Polled Say Hillary Health Appears Potentially Disqualifying For Run For President:

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
Jesus Christ, it's like you have a neverending source of propaganda bullshit!

It should have been a HUGE clue to you that it wasn't the AMA which was polled.

The AAPS is a bunch of anti-vaxxer quacks who once published a paper surmising Barack Obama's charisma could be explained by hypnotic power, and that the O in his logo was a crystal ball.

Jesus H. Christ, man. Get a clue.

7 out of 10 Doctors Polled Say Hillary Health Appears Potentially Disqualifying For Run For President:

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
Best thread and poll evah.

I don't put any stock in what doctors not involved with Hillary's health say, but it sure is fun to post these articles and watch NYC's, g5000's, Jake's, Candy's, & other libs' heads explode.

:lmao:

I'm still looking for the article in the constitution makes a person's health a qualification for President. I see the part about being 35 years old, being a natural born citizen, 14 years a resident of the United States, and all that. Can't seem to find where it demands a physical, or specifies prohibited medical conditions.

weeks ago i asked morons like the op for a plan b, as plan a (trump winning because hillary is in jail) did not seem to come through. obviously plan b is hoping for a trump win due to hillary dying prior to the election.

I'm still looking for the article in the constitution makes a person's health a qualification for President. I see the part about being 35 years old, being a natural born citizen, 14 years a resident of the United States, and all that. Can't seem to find where it demands a physical, or specifies prohibited medical conditions.
What is and is not worthy to 'disqualify' a candidate is what the American people are willing to vote for. Heath certainly is a viable and reasonable issue in a candidate that you are looking at voting for.

What is lacking in this charge against Hillary is not that it is an invalid issue but that there is nothing backing it up.

The weaker the better for you fascist liberals huh? Makes manipulating them easier I guess....

How many doctors give medical advice without even seeing their patient and without talking to their patient and without knowing if there's even anything wrong?

The weaker the better for you fascist liberals huh? Makes manipulating them easier I guess....

Why do you hate the constitution?

I just hate you constitution haters......

Why do you hate yourself?

Why do you hate yourself?
I don't, I hate you fascists....

Forum List

Back