72 percent of Americans feel hopeful about 2017: poll

I really do not understand how being optimistic has anything to do with being conservative or liberal.

You conservatives took something that has nothing to do with ideology and made it as a slight to liberals.

Liberals are very optimistic about 2017. We just aren't optimistic about the incoming cabinet in Washington. Doesn't mean we're discontent with everything.

Ugh I wish my lefties were feeling better, they're in such a mess of stupid right now I can't hardly speak or they all lose it. They've been in a damned civil war since about a week after the election and are trying to get me - the person who voted for Trump - to side with Sanders or Clinton in their stupid fantasy politics game. It's redic...
The left is ALWAYS in a civil war. They use corrupt politicians and corrupt media to achieve their goals. This time they failed and it was a big one. That's why they are losing their minds.

I really do not understand how being optimistic has anything to do with being conservative or liberal.

You conservatives took something that has nothing to do with ideology and made it as a slight to liberals.

Liberals are very optimistic about 2017. We just aren't optimistic about the incoming cabinet in Washington. Doesn't mean we're discontent with everything.
The point made was specific about the future of the country, not a general one about optimism or ideology. Trump won and people are warming up to his message and feeling positive about it, that was the point.

It's tied to politics because conservatives tend to be business owners and frankly Democrats are, and have been, a bane on our existence.

The fact that America brought in Trump, a full on businessman, is a huge relief for us. It gives us hope for our future enterprises in America knowing that the media has lied and the American people don't actually hate us. It's a vindication, and an unabashed invitation to bring our shit back home, where it belongs - America, the birthplace of modern capitalism.

EDIT: I suppose I shouldn't speak in the familiar so easily - I retired from corporate some years ago, but there is a kinship that never seems to die.

I may be "deplorable" to you dumbass but I voted for the winner and guess what, he won.

As for welfare??

I've never taken a dime of tax payer money. Bet you have. In fact I'd bet you get that EBT card every month and have no problem spending other peoples hard earned money.

Talk about trash.

Carry on dumbass.

Never taken a dime from the govt.

No, you voted for a pussy-grabbing, gold-star trashing, misogynistic, disabled mocking loser who only cares about himself.

While he's fucking you up the arse, don't forget to say 'thank you'. I doubt he'll even bother with a "you're welcome"..

This is for you, to cheer you up for the new year.

47946451d1452744892-all-american-trump-image-trump-patriot-image-700x466-678x381.jpg

This is for you, to cheer you up for the new year.

47946451d1452744892-all-american-trump-image-trump-patriot-image-700x466-678x381.jpg

Wow! What a guy! What a hero! What a patriot! I must lick his balls he is so great!

Well, I settled for sending him money and voting for him, but you follow your heart.

Deport the Illegals, Build the Wall, Bring back the jobs, Stop fucking with Russia, that is what this is about.

Well, I settled for sending him money and voting for him, but you follow your heart.

Deport the Illegals, Build the Wall, Bring back the jobs, Stop fucking with Russia, that is what this is about.

Email me. I have the next lotto numbers. That scenario is 1000 more times likely to happen than anything Trump offered up. But hey, people are gullible. They need to believe. They're lives a so fucked they a politician can say anything to buy their votes and they will believe. Nothing can be done about it. Clinton just should have offered everybody $100,000 each. I mean, if you're gonna believe BS, why not got the whole hog.

note, not once - not in one single instance - did Trump explain is policies. oh, sure, he did the "I can't tell you all, but trust me" routine. I mean, how dumb and desperate do you have to be to believe that?

He's not even in office and already the wall has turned into "a fence in some places" and "some parts of Obamacare will be kept". I for one and not sitting here going "Really? no way!" I'm going "yep, that's how con men work".

I compare those who voted for him as those who fall for Nigerian email scams. I mean, how dumb do you need to be? Seriously...

Email me. I have the next lotto numbers. That scenario is 1000 more times likely to happen than anything Trump offered up. But hey, people are gullible. They need to believe. They're lives a so fucked they a politician can say anything to buy their votes and they will believe. Nothing can be done about it. Clinton just should have offered everybody $100,000 each. I mean, if you're gonna believe BS, why not got the whole hog.

note, not once - not in one single instance - did Trump explain is policies. oh, sure, he did the "I can't tell you all, but trust me" routine. I mean, how dumb and desperate do you have to be to believe that?

He's not even in office and already the wall has turned into "a fence in some places" and "some parts of Obamacare will be kept". I for one and not sitting here going "Really? no way!" I'm going "yep, that's how con men work".

I compare those who voted for him as those who fall for Nigerian email scams. I mean, how dumb do you need to be? Seriously...

A nation securing it's borders is not lottery unlikely. It's NORMAL.

Having a trade policy to encourage jobs is not lottery unlikely. It's NORMAL.

Not looking for trouble with a nation on the far side of the world is not lottery unlikely. It's NORMAL.

That you think normal is crazy, is a sign of something wrong with YOU.

Not looking for trouble with a nation on the far side of the world is not lottery unlikely. It's NORMAL.

Of course securing a border is normal. Building a wall that will cost billions and not even be practical is NOT normal. The Gaza strip has about a 40 mile border with Israel. Israel can't stop tunnels being built in that space, what hope do you have with a 2000 mile border. I'm not even going to go into access via the Pacific Ocean or Gulf of Mexico.

Your trade policy will be isolationist. Good luck with that. Want to know another country that believes in isolationism? North korea. Good luck.

Stop fucking with Russia??? RATFLMAO...mate, they're fucking with you! Why not just roll over and asked them how far up your arse you want to be fucked?

Of course securing a border is normal. Building a wall that will cost billions and not even be practical is NOT normal. The Gaza strip has about a 40 mile border with Israel. Israel can't stop tunnels being built in that space, what hope do you have with a 2000 mile border. I'm not even going to go into access via the Pacific Ocean or Gulf of Mexico.

Your trade policy will be isolationist. Good luck with that. Want to know another country that believes in isolationism? North korea. Good luck.

Stop fucking with Russia??? RATFLMAO...mate, they're fucking with you! Why not just roll over and asked them how far up your arse you want to be fucked?

1. Thank you for admitting that securing the border is normal. Many lefties won't. Your desire to discuss details is rejected. That time was 30 years ago. Your side has used stalling tactics for too long. We do everything and we do it now.

2. Not being the world's bitch on Trade is not isolationist. Are you aware of the recent WTO airbus ruling which validated Trump on Trade completely?

3. YOur ignorance of post Cold War US meddling in Eastern Europe is noted.

1. Thank you for admitting that securing the border is normal. Many lefties won't. Your desire to discuss details is rejected. That time was 30 years ago. Your side has used stalling tactics for too long. We do everything and we do it now.

2. Not being the world's bitch on Trade is not isolationist. Are you aware of the recent WTO airbus ruling which validated Trump on Trade completely?

I note you don't refute my argument on how ridiculous Trump's idea of securing the border is. you do know he has already changed his mind and he hasn't even been sworn in yet?

You're not being the world's bitch. You're being practical. Be isolationist. Watch your interest rates go up, your jobs disappear. good luck with selling goods to yourself.

LOL re meddling in Russia. You mean like Russia meddling in your election? That kind of meddling?? RATFLMAO. how naive are you?

I note you don't refute my argument on how ridiculous Trump's idea of securing the border is. you do know he has already changed his mind and he hasn't even been sworn in yet?

You're not being the world's bitch. You're being practical. Be isolationist. Watch your interest rates go up, your jobs disappear. good luck with selling goods to yourself.

LOL re meddling in Russia. You mean like Russia meddling in your election? That kind of meddling?? RATFLMAO. how naive are you?

1. Delaying tactics dismissed.

2. The WTO Airbus ruling shows that we HAVE been the world's bitch.

3. I will not explain the linear nature of time to you.

Correll:
1) I have nothing
2) I have nothing
3) I have nothing

Grump

Why not just say so? Would have saved both of us a lot of typing.

Correll:
1) I have nothing
2) I have nothing
3) I have nothing

Grump

Why not just say so? Would have saved both of us a lot of typing.

Your lies are noted. All my points stand as you have nothing to refute them.

Forum List

Back