🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

then come back and try again.

I've addressed this over and over.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
So then this is a rebellion, not a peaceful protest.
Make up your fucking mind.

You don't know what you are talking about.
You keep saying these are peaceful protests

Then you quote Jefferson to say rebellions are necessary at times.

Hence you are fill of shit and I know exactly what I'm talking about.
I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.
You never really say anything, but you tend to say a lot of it.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

common sense seems to befuddled you

“A riot is the language of the unheard.

MLK

but you people are heard all the time. so, what is your reason for rioting?

Why waste everyone's time? This has been addressed so many times.

because your stated reasons keep being obviously not true.

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

Where is this reform Trump said he was going to pass?
Can you be specific as to what he promised to reform?

Didn't think so.

McConnell promises quick action on GOP police reform, setting up showdown with Democrats

Still waiting.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

MLK

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

I'm saying that like you, he isn't listening.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

No idea what you are talking about.

i heard you. now the question is, are you going to hear me?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

Can you be specific as to what he promised to reform?

Didn't think so.

McConnell promises quick action on GOP police reform, setting up showdown with Democrats

Still waiting.
Oh my fucking god.

6 weeks?

bwahahahahahahaha

you stupid.

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle

Two articles from Brietbart - a billionaire media "Questionable Source", and one from Sean Hannity - the President's mouthpiece.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

Power was handed over to Donald Trump peacefully on his Inauguration Day. All of the opposition to Donald Trump has been conducted both legally and constitutionally.

So just cut this whole line of bullshit or Donald Trump will be removed from office for sedition, by his own party.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK
So now you're going to infer that Martin Luther King was a supporter of riots?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

He certainly didn't want them but he understood that it would be the results of not being heard.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

Power was handed over to Donald Trump peacefully on his Inauguration Day. All of the opposition to Donald Trump has been conducted both legally and constitutionally.

So just cut this whole line of bullshit or Donald Trump will be removed from office for sedition, by his own party.
I'm pretty sure that the investigation into what people like Obama, Page, Strozk, Comey, Clapper and Brennan were doing as power was being transferred to Trump will reveal many things but a "peaceful" transition is not one of them!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

He certainly didn't want them but he understood that it would be the results of not being heard.
Who do you think isn't being heard? It isn't that they aren't being heard...because they have the main stream media pushing THEIR narratives pretty much 24/7...it's that they aren't getting their way!

You don't "recall" people in CHAZ having guns? How do you think those two black men were murdered inside of CHAZ's border by guns if people inside of CHAZ didn't have guns? Duh?

It's that same guy you took a bunch of pictures of...

OH MY GOD, IT'S A SCARY BLACK MAN WITH A GUN!!!

Nah, Kaepernick is a clown, and the Dimwinger riots are just a bunch of leftist snowflakes throwing a hissy fit.

Except that they've made the point peaceful protests didn't make.

Police Reform is coming. You lose.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

Who do you think isn't being heard? It isn't that they aren't being heard...because they have the main stream media pushing THEIR narratives pretty much 24/7...it's that they aren't getting their way!

I already addressed this.

You don't "recall" people in CHAZ having guns? How do you think those two black men were murdered inside of CHAZ's border by guns if people inside of CHAZ didn't have guns? Duh?

It's that same guy you took a bunch of pictures of...

OH MY GOD, IT'S A SCARY BLACK MAN WITH A GUN!!!

Nah, Kaepernick is a clown, and the Dimwinger riots are just a bunch of leftist snowflakes throwing a hissy fit.

Except that they've made the point peaceful protests didn't make.

Police Reform is coming. You lose.

Yeah, two scary black men both with guns and neither was shot by the Police! Blows your premise right out of the water...doesn't it!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

I already addressed this.
You only THINK you addressed it! What you did was post a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with reality!

Yeah, two scary black men both with guns and neither was shot by the Police! Blows your premise right out of the water...doesn't it!

You mean, "this time". Um, yeah, when you have thousands of black people ready to tear you limb from limb for shooting black people, it's probably a bad idea to do so.

Clubbing some unarmed moms, that's totally cool.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

this is something i had mentioned before.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

well, we are done with that.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

power was handed over peacefully. but it was not respected by your side.

you were clear that "he was not your president" and that you would "resist".

and not all the resistance was legal or constitutional. the "investigations" launched on trump were both illegal and unconstitutional.

the protests, often broke laws, blocking traffic and the"protests" often were actually riots, and more and more the riots are looking like open insurrection.

my question stands.

why should we?

power was handed over peacefully. but it was not respected by your side.

you were clear that "he was not your president" and that you would "resist".

Yes, because the People said NO. He lost the popular vote.

and not all the resistance was legal or constitutional. the "investigations" launched on trump were both illegal and unconstitutional.

Yeah, like I remember when there was this investigation into an old Land deal that turned into an investigation into his sex life. Oh, no, wait that was Clinton.

Sorry, Mueller was restrained compared to Ken Starr.

the protests, often broke laws, blocking traffic and the"protests" often were actually riots, and more and more the riots are looking like open insurrection.

Up until George Floyd was murdered and Trump went nuts gassing and shooting people, most of the protests were peaceful

why should we?

Oh, guy, WHEN you lose, I totally want you nuts to go out there with guns and stir up some shit. Then we'll finally take a big old Sharpie to the Militia Amendment and get common sense gun control.

Do it, you bitches.

Forum List

Back