🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

then come back and try again.

I've addressed this over and over.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
So then this is a rebellion, not a peaceful protest.
Make up your fucking mind.

You don't know what you are talking about.
You keep saying these are peaceful protests

Then you quote Jefferson to say rebellions are necessary at times.

Hence you are fill of shit and I know exactly what I'm talking about.
I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.
You never really say anything, but you tend to say a lot of it.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

common sense seems to befuddled you

“A riot is the language of the unheard.

MLK

but you people are heard all the time. so, what is your reason for rioting?
They were told no.

he does seem to be conflating being "heard" with "getting your way".
He doesn't want to say that cause then he's committed.

So he implies it and gets mad when you "go there"

does he think he is fooling anyone?
himself. he just doesn't know he's the only one hes fooling.

Lets not tell him. it could crush his spirit.

Sorry, and that's an argument for NOT telling him, is it?
5he cruelty has to end somewhere.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

I keep saying that those who are protesting peacefully are protesting peacefully........and those who aren't, aren't.

I have never said I didn't support those who have escalated things. Especially after Trump outright dismissed those protesting peacefully. I have NEVER argued that I only support peaceful protest.

and why should he call out those protesting peacefully when they are not who he is after? dismiss their legal activity and go after illegal.

MLK

Why waste everyone's time? This has been addressed so many times.

because your stated reasons keep being obviously not true.

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

Where is this reform Trump said he was going to pass?

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

I'm saying that like you, he isn't listening.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

No idea what you are talking about.

i heard you. now the question is, are you going to hear me?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. None.

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

this is something i had mentioned before.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

well, we are done with that.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

You like me are irrelevant. Nothing you say matters.

we are a microcosm of what is occurring in the nation at large.

you people,

You can discuss things with me or you can go off and discuss them with "you people".
yet are you or are you NOT going "you people" when you say "us people" should have listened to "those peoples" grievances?

No, as I said, you, me and others are irrelevant. It matters very little if you listen or not. I gave specific instances. Trump calling people SOB's and Pence turning his back on those peacefully protesting and walking out on them.

getting sick and tired of "you fucks" on the left getting pissed at others for following YOUR LEAD on how to try and address things. you ONLY want things to go ONE way.

fuck that shit.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. What makes me "left"? That I understand a need for police reform? I said the same about the couple who were arrested for arming themselves outside of their home.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

i mean, you've been making the argument, mostly not explicitly, that the riots are about being "heard".

but, your side dominated the media and pop culture. we hear your side of the debate constantly.

so that was a lie.

don't know, don't care. not my issue. are you implying that he not doing what he said he was going to do, is justification for open insurrection?

i personally, other than some of the prison reform, hope he does not do it. that is not why i supported him for the presidency, and i want him focused more on my issues, than the issues of an unwashed, commie mob.

if you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

my question stands.

f you people are no longer respecting the peaceful transfer of power, when you lose an election,

why should we?

i can see that. it is almost like you are not listening to me. ie i am not being heard.

i, and increasingly more and more of america are done being lectured like we are dim witted children.

you complain about not being heard, and use it as a justification for open insurrection.

but, what you really want is not just to be heard, but for your opponents to just stand there like stupid bitches and take your abuse, without any pushback.

we disagree with you. this is a democratic republic. you will not always be getting your way.

can you hear me now?

you people,

You can discuss things with me or you can go off and discuss them with "you people".
yet are you or are you NOT going "you people" when you say "us people" should have listened to "those peoples" grievances?

No, as I said, you, me and others are irrelevant. It matters very little if you listen or not. I gave specific instances. Trump calling people SOB's and Pence turning his back on those peacefully protesting and walking out on them.

getting sick and tired of "you fucks" on the left getting pissed at others for following YOUR LEAD on how to try and address things. you ONLY want things to go ONE way.

fuck that shit.

I'm pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. What makes me "left"? That I understand a need for police reform? I said the same about the couple who were arrested for arming themselves outside of their home.

Here's the difference between the left and the right at the moment, PK...and it's a HUGE difference!

Trump calls people who disrespect the flag SOB's and Pence turns his back on them! Neither of those actions is violent!

The left on the other hand riots when they don't like something! They block streets so every day Americans can't get to or from their jobs. They paint graffiti all over other people's property. They loot and burn businesses. They throw bricks, frozen water bottles and large fire works at Police that are just standing there. They try to blind them with lasers.

That's not even talking about how you've turned our schools into "safe" zones where only liberal messages are allowed because differing views "threaten" students! Or how you now control social media and only allow your narratives to be heard while you censure what you don't like!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

Power was handed over to Donald Trump peacefully on his Inauguration Day. All of the opposition to Donald Trump has been conducted both legally and constitutionally.

So just cut this whole line of bullshit or Donald Trump will be removed from office for sedition, by his own party.

power was handed over peacefully. but it was not respected by your side.

you were clear that "he was not your president" and that you would "resist".

and not all the resistance was legal or constitutional. the "investigations" launched on trump were both illegal and unconstitutional.

the protests, often broke laws, blocking traffic and the"protests" often were actually riots, and more and more the riots are looking like open insurrection.

my question stands.

why should we?

Respect has to be EARNED and Trump has done NOTHING to earn anyone's respect. Just because enough people believed Trump's lies throughout the campaign and didn't look at his history, and incompetence that he got elected, doesn't mean he was worthy of respect.

Trump started his Presidency with a massive lie - the size of his Inauguration Day crowds. And when the mainstream media refused to go along with his lie, Trump doubled down on it and DEMANDED that everyone believe him. At that moment - attempting to force a proveable lie onto the American people, after all of the lies of the campaign, set the tone for his Administration.

Trump lies - even about things he has no reason to lie about, and he demands that the media support his lies, however damaging they may be. Hydroxychloroquine being a case in point. Even as every legitimate study done in the world has shown the drug is a KILLER when used in the treatment of this virus, Donald Trump is doubling down on his initial lie that this was a the "magic bullet", because he is incapable of saying "I was wrong", or even "I take full responsibility". For anything. It's always somebody else's fault.

I saw Obama interviewed as he was leaving the White House, and he asked about "regrets" or what he would have done differently. Libya was, in retrospect, a mistake. Failing to get out of Afghanistan. Not being able to close Gitmo. He thought the Dems had done a poor job of getting the message of their accomplishments out to the people.

Has Trump ever said anything except that he's the greatest President in American history, who made the biggest tax cuts in history? He crows about the "tremendous" job he's doing on the corona virus which is "the envy of the world", as the body count rises and the rest of the world looks on horrified. Vladimir Putin applauded the announcement of troops being pulled out of Germany.

And now Donald J. Trump has achieved what the NATO Accord was designed to prevent from EVER happening: The German Chancellor is now the President, not only of a united Germany, but of the Eurpean Union, and Germany is quickly re-arming, to twart a very real threat from Russia. Hello 1944, with Germany now the leader of the entire EU, save Great Britain. Except this time, they didn't have to destroy half of Europe to take it over. They were elected to lead Europe, and Merkel is the strongest leader in Europe.

But if the goal was to build a strong stable Europe and restrain German ambitions, well Trump has just undone 70 years of peace and progress and re-set Europe geopolitically to 1944, before Stalin overran Eastern Europe and created the Soviet Empire. Since Putin's goal, is, was and always shall be to restore the old Soviet Empire, how could Putin not be jubliant today.

Just remember the economics here. When communism fell, the Russians refused to allow anyone other than Russians to buy up the infrastructure and assets that they auctioned off when they ended communism. Unlike other communist countries like Poland, the Ukraine, and South Africa, where large American corporations came in and got hold of key infrastructure assets - like publically owned utilities, railroads, banks, and started funnelling capital out of these countries to the USA.

When Eastern Europe was in the grip of the Soviets, no American companies were allowed to do business in any of these countries. There was no McDonald's, no Walmart, and no Microsoft. The trade deals that Trump now decries, gave these corporations access to these markets. There were no American movies in the theatres, or music in the stores. Patents and trade marks were ignored, and stolen.

So the USA now has more than a passing interest in maintaining the gains made by NATO, because what those troops are really doing there, is maintaining stable and safe markets for "American interests", in Europe. American Interests are not, as people have long believed, the safety and security of the American people, or the USA being called upon to be the "world's policeman", they are the real estate, and fixed assets owned by American corporations, and access to markets in "friendly" countries.

Trump has just endangered American corporate assets and markets, in Eastern Europe which have opened up since the fall of communism, and encourage other nations to do the same. All of these multi-national corporations will be pushed out of Europe and Asia, and you'll lose those markets too.

American imports aren't dropping, but American exports are. Nobody wants to do business with you. Nobody trusts. The rest of the world views the USA as a rogue nation lead by a mad man.

Get your house in order.

Wow! I don't even know where to start with that post, Dragonlady! There are so many false narratives it's mind boggling! Where do you get this nonsense?

The media. It's not like she's actually here to see and live with the consequences of the bullshit she demands we institute in OUR country to suit her sensibilities in HER country.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Do you really believe that "Police Reform!!!" is going to solve the problems of blacks in urban areas, PK? Is it going to stop blacks from shooting other blacks in Chicago and New York? Or is it simply a diversion by the left because they don't want to admit that 60 years of progressive policy has hurt not helped the average black person living in places like Chicago?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

They were told no.

he does seem to be conflating being "heard" with "getting your way".
He doesn't want to say that cause then he's committed.

So he implies it and gets mad when you "go there"

does he think he is fooling anyone?
himself. he just doesn't know he's the only one hes fooling.

Lets not tell him. it could crush his spirit.

Sorry, and that's an argument for NOT telling him, is it?
5he cruelty has to end somewhere.

Well, you're more compassionate than I am. Admittedly, that wasn't a high bar to clear.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Here's the difference between the left and the right at the moment, PK...and it's a HUGE difference!

Where it comes to politics they are the same for the most part.

Trump calls people who disrespect the flag SOB's and Pence turns his back on them! Neither of those actions is violent!

I didn't say it was because that is not what we were discussing so that is irrelevant.

The left on the other hand riots when they don't like something! They block streets so every day Americans can't get to or from their jobs. They paint graffiti all over other people's property. They loot and burn businesses. They throw bricks, frozen water bottles and large fire works at Police that are just standing there. They try to blind them with lasers.

Absolutely. (outside of the fact that no one is being blinded)

That's not even talking about how you've turned our schools into "safe" zones where only liberal messages are allowed because differing views "threaten" students! Or how you now control social media and only allow your narratives to be heard while you censure what you don't like!

Social media? Yeah, it is mostly "left" in a way. Big deal. How does this go? Don't like it? Go elsewhere. Start your own. There is always Stormfront to feel at home and to say what you want.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Do you really believe that "Police Reform!!!" is going to solve the problems of blacks in urban areas, PK? Is it going to stop blacks from shooting other blacks in Chicago and New York? Or is it simply a diversion by the left because they don't want to admit that 60 years of progressive policy has hurt not helped the average black person living in places like Chicago?

It's going to address one problem. You don't accept one issue because it doesn't solve every issue. I don't support the politics of Chicago. Recall, there were protests out in front of Rahm Imanuel's house.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Where it comes to politics they are the same for the most part.

I didn't say it was because that is not what we were discussing so that is irrelevant.

Absolutely. (outside of the fact that no one is being blinded)

Social media? Yeah, it is mostly "left" in a way. Big deal. How does this go? Don't like it? Go elsewhere. Start your own. There is always Stormfront to feel at home and to say what you want.
No one is being blinded?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

It's going to address one problem. You don't accept one issue because it doesn't solve every issue. I don't support the politics of Chicago. Recall, there were protests out in front of Rahm Imanuel's house.

I don't think there's that large of a problem to begin with, PK! The statistics simply don't support a narrative that Police are assassinating black men in this country. On the other hand...black on black gun violence is through the roof in cities like Chicago and New York and ZERO is being done about it! How does defunding the Police going to make that issue go away? The answer to that is that it's not! It's going to make it much worse.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

I don't think there's that large of a problem to begin with, PK! The statistics simply don't support a narrative that Police are assassinating black men in this country. On the other hand...black on black gun violence is through the roof in cities like Chicago and New York and ZERO is being done about it! How does defunding the Police going to make that issue go away? The answer to that is that it's not! It's going to make it much worse.

Don't believe there is an issue. I don't care.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

I didn't say there wasn't an issue...I simply pointed out that compared to OTHER problems that plague the black community...Police officers killing blacks is WAY down on the list of biggest issues or at least should be!
And the "cure" for what the left sees as a problem...defunding the Police...is going to make those other more pressing problems FAR worse! Do you "care" about that?

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

I didn't say there wasn't an issue...I simply pointed out that compared to OTHER problems that plague the black community...Police officers killing blacks is WAY down on the list of biggest issues or at least should be!
And the "cure" for what the left sees as a problem...defunding the Police...is going to make those other more pressing problems FAR worse! Do you "care" about that?

That's like saying one type of cancer is not as prevalent as other kinds so no one should be concentrating on the less prevalent type.

If you aren't trying to spin "defund" you would understand it isn't going to make the other problems worse. Pulling some black guy over because of some made up offense to try and find a little pot in the car is not going to make things worse.

So I show that your claim about blacks not carrying guns in CHAZ is bullshit and you respond with another bullshit claim?

one guy.. not impressed...

You mean the cops didn't shoot someone in a place where shooting someone would have probably caused a massive riot. I'm impressed with their restraint.

The Police didn't "club" unarmed moms! They used tear gas against a mob that was hiding behind a wall of women to throw explosives and frozen water bottles at them. One agent used his baton to push a woman backwards. That's what people like you label "clubbing" unarmed women! What you label "moms" by the way are just a bunch of Antifa women wearing yellow tee shirts instead of black ones to portray themselves as soccer moms instead of radical anarchists! Calling themselves "moms" was nothing more than posturing for the media.

They looked like Moms to me.

1596226114976.png

Man, do you realize how NOT GOOD this looks for your side?

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle

Almost none will go to jail. The DOJ and the courts will stop it.

1000 people are killed by police every year... it's NOT a small issue. 1 out of 16 homicides in this country is committed by a police officer.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Believe there is. I don't give a fuck either.

Continue destroying shit for mythical issues got people bitch slapped.

Don't give a fuck what the entitled think.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

MLK

so that was a lie.

why should we?

my question stands.

why should we?

can you hear me now?

you people,

fuck that shit.

Believe there is. I don't give a fuck either.

Continue destroying shit for mythical issues got people bitch slapped.

Don't give a fuck what the entitled think.

Trump turned tail and left.

Portland sees peaceful night of protests following withdrawal of federal agents

Forum List

Back