🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.
They actually ARE listening to the people, PKnopp! The rioters are a tiny violent faction. People that oppose what they are doing are a huge majority. Tiny factions don't get to destroy the lives of huge majorities.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

They actually ARE listening to the people, PKnopp! The rioters are a tiny violent faction. People that oppose what they are doing are a huge majority. Tiny factions don't get to destroy the lives of huge majorities.

There are many officers that still have not been held accountable for their actions.

It's not going to happen unless people keep up the pressure.

There are many officers that still have not been held accountable for their actions.

cnn.jpg

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.
There is a huge difference between "protesters" and "rioters". Please be careful using those terms.
Rioters can get a 10-year prison term. Peaceful protesters are protected.
"Iron fist" tactics turn protesters into rioters. That's military and law enforcement science.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.
There is a huge difference between "protesters" and "rioters". Please be careful using those terms.
"Iron fist" tactics turn protesters into rioters. That's military and law enforcement science.
cnn.jpg

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
I doubt seriously these are the people Thomas Jefferson was referring to.

Fed agents protecting Fed buildings?? Not hardly.

You still think this is about the actions of the Police? Aren't you the naive one!

Trump is trying to subjugate Americans as a dictator would. He has a problem with freedom for American citizens. Constitutional Rights are a nuisance for him. He admires dictators and fantasizes about being one.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
I doubt seriously these are the people Thomas Jefferson was referring to.

Fed agents protecting Fed buildings?? Not hardly.

Of course it is. It's why the 2nd Amendment was created. For people to be able to arm themselves against the government.

In Portland they've been rioting for over a month and a half BEFORE Federal Agents were sent there to protect Federal properties! How did anything the Federal Government did or didn't do turn those protesters into rioters? The truth is...local Government allowed the riots and they continued to escalate! It's what happens when you don't set limits with unruly children!

Trump is trying to subjugate Americans as a dictator would. He has a problem with Con freedom for American citizens. Constitutional Rights are a nuisance for him. He admires dictators and fantasizes about being one.

A dictator?? You sure are funny. Sending Fed to protect Fed buildings is far from what a dictator would do. A dictator would have sent the Army to mow the protesters down.

You sure are a whiny stupid little shit.

You still think this is about the actions of the Police? Aren't you the naive one!

You can think what you want. Are there other issues also? Of course.

There is none. In fact the only grievances I see, are the grievances of the innocent law abiding people, getting their property destroyed, and some personally injured by the lawless trash in the streets.

When are you going to support THEIR grievances being heard?

Trump is trying to subjugate Americans as a dictator would. He has a problem with Con freedom for American citizens. Constitutional Rights are a nuisance for him. He admires dictators and fantasizes about being one.

Donald Trump has abused the Constitution? How exactly?

There is none. In fact the only grievances I see, are the grievances of the innocent law abiding people, getting their property destroyed, and some personally injured by the lawless trash in the streets.

When are you going to support THEIR grievances being heard?

You can see whatever you want to.

Addressing one issue addresses the other.

It's called anarchy! When a small faction uses terror to force their views on the general population by violent means rather than through political change!

Trump is trying to subjugate Americans as a dictator would. He has a problem with freedom for American citizens. Constitutional Rights are a nuisance for him. He admires dictators and fantasizes about being one.
cnn.jpg

It's called anarchy! When a small faction uses terror to force their views on the general population by violent means rather than through political change!

Once again....people tried peaceful protesting. Trump called them SOB's. Take it up with him.

Forum List

Back