🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

pretty vague. what would change? what change do you imagine taking place over the next say, month, that would lead to these riots stopping because their "grievances" were listened to?

They could put pressure on or join in on the open investigations of murdered citizens to get things done.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

Would those "grievences" include the looted and burned stores and public buildings??

You sure seem to think these morons are innocent of anything and do in fact have grievences. To include Federal Agents to protect federal building from being looted and burned.

If that's you schtick then your are a moron.

Would those "grievences" include the looted and burned stores and public buildings??

You sure seem to think these morons are innocent of anything and do in fact have grievences. To include Federal Agents to protect federal building from being looted and burned.

I answered to the question. You replied with name calling and wonder why things are in such a mess.

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle
They would do it for free, they hate America and Americans. At least that fool hanks moved to Greece. That's a small win for the U. S. A... he is scum.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

I answered to the question. You replied with name calling and wonder why things are in such a mess.

Oh and what was your answer. Those 72 people broke no laws. Looted no stores and didn't burn down anything??

Things are in a mess cause rioters love to loot, burn and destroy. To bad they all can't be shot. Would save to tax payers loads of money for trials.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Well, again, you guys didn't listen when Colin took a knee peacefully, did you?

We saw and listened, we just didn't take the message he wanted because we control how we interpret the message.

He can blather all day about it not being disrespectful, but in the end we control how we see it, and plenty of people saw it as disrespectful.

Much to your chagrin, you can't control how people think.

Oh and what was your answer. Those 72 people broke no laws. Looted no stores and didn't burn down anything??

No, some of them likely did.

Things are in a mess cause rioters love to loot, burn and destroy. To bad they all can't be shot. Would save to tax payers loads of money for trials.

And you wonder why things aren't getting better.

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Of course the validity of those grievances doesn't matter to you whatsoever

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Of course the validity of those grievances doesn't matter to you whatsoever

Lol

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.
There is a huge difference between "protesters" and "rioters". Please be careful using those terms.
Rioters can get a 10-year prison term. Peaceful protesters are protected.

cnn.jpg

Forum List

Back