73 year old woman, in broad daylight, carjacked murdered by 4 "teens." One wearing hoodie other 3 shower caps.

We have 60 homicides every day in this country... most of them won't make the national news.
If the woman carjacked were non-white and the perpetrators were white and wearing stars and bars of dixie, it would be a lead in story on all of the major outlets.

White teens with MAGA hats killing a white woman would mean what about Judge Jackson??

White teens killing a black woman would be 24/7 national news with the nation burning from nightly riots.

4 black thugs brutally murdering a white woman isn't even reported, because white lives just don't matter.

Which is the catalyst for this post in the first place

Not at all. The OP never mentioned her. YOU want to make it about Jackson.

Are you going to riot over this?

Where are your BLM pals?
Checks aren’t being written so they are staying home.

Jesus, when you say loser, you are the very definition of loser. But don't fret, there are plenty of other racist losers like you here to keep you company, even if half of them are Russian trolls who are playing your dumb ass…… :badgrin:
Don't you think the murder of a 73 year old white woman by 4 black criminals was a racist act? Do you honestly think they would have attacked someone that looked like their mom and killed her? Providing that they didn't need a biologist to figure out if their mom was a female or not, I should add.
These thugs should be charge with a hate crime and tried as adults.
You should agree with me otherwise you are a racist too.

Will the murder trials of these scumbags be televised, the way the white teen defending himself was?

Speaking of which, when is the trial set for the racist scum who mowed down and killed six whites, including a child? Will it be televised?
Ask JoeB what he thinks of that negro. Ask him what he thinks about that crime.

Here, let me clue you in. He celebrated the rape torture and murder of a woman who was raped and murdered in Syria cause she was a white American human rights activist. Named Kayla Mueller.

Ask him whether or not that woman deserved to be held hostage, tortured, raped and murdered. He will say yes she did deserve it and trust me. For no other reason than being a white American.

That's what that is. There is a reason I have him on ignore. He is a very specific type of wicked.

Last edited:
Don't you think the murder of a 73 year old white woman by 4 black criminals was a racist act? Do you honestly think they would have attacked someone that looked like their mom and killed her? Providing that they didn't need a biologist to figure out if their mom was a female or not, I should add.
These thugs should be charge with a hate crime and tried as adults.
You should agree with me otherwise you are a racist too.
Don't toss pearls before swine. People like him should be shunned.

So why are whites not rioting and burning down black owned business - WLM peaceful protests.

Oh that's right, white lives DON'T matter to our rulers. (Neither do black ones, but it's convenient for creating strife and division.)
DemNazi Brownshirts have to DemNazi Brownshirt. Expect more of it this summer and fall, and again in 2024.

W

They maced her, drug her, severed her arm, where she bled out and died on the road.

That's right. Made the local news, but some odd reason the national commie broadcasts haven't picked up on this story

Huh

This isn’t Political news

Don't toss pearls before swine. People like him should be shunned.
At least.

What if we had a day or a week or a lifetime of simply shunning ALL leftist ghouls? I don't hire them. I don't shop in their businesses. I do sell to them -- their money spends as well as other money -- and I include an aggravation tax when I find it appropriate.

Start shunning big-time.

Jesus, when you say loser, you are the very definition of loser. But don't fret, there are plenty of other racist losers like you here to keep you company, even if half of them are Russian trolls who are playing your dumb ass…… :badgrin:

So you fully support the brutal murder of an innocent woman by 4 black thugs because she has white skin.

No doubt that is the official position of your Reich.

Or a 30 year old who has had five or six or a dozen abortions.
The Sexual Revolution was really a war on women to turn them in to whores and bitches for purposes of destroying The Nuclear Family. A woman at one time was the center of The Family and the glue that held it together. She was the teacher of ethics and virtue in the home, and taught children compassion and social responsibility. The Left removed her from The Home with the allure of "she can have it all" and an extra income where prior, only one income was needed to have a home and a family.

Now both parents are Economic Slaves indebted to an oppressive system that really pays half the wages to both parents that one parent used to earn. This is how they destroyed our families. This is how they took control of our children. This is how they try to kill God and erase Him from the hearts of men, and this is how children become predators no longer having moral restraints placed upon them that their mothers used to teach them. They instead embrace The State and it's Doctrine of Demons and incessant lying dogma is taught to children that we are evolved from apes, that if we are not successful it is X, Y, or Z's fault, and not our own. In that leftist cesspool we call our Public Schools run by an Atheistic State, Children are taught that there is no accountability to God, nor do they have a responsibility towards their fellow man. The only thing that matters is feelings of entitlement, and God is replaced with self, and instead of worshiping The Creator, they are taught to deny The Creator and worship Creation.

Get Money, Get Bitches has replaced The Golden Rule.
Love Thy Neighbor has been replaced with Love Mother Earth.

Last edited:
The follow up question to that political hack nominated by biden, after she couldn't define what a woman is, "Are you a woman?"

The best about all of that and I know the left have went away from the subject of the OP, but how the feminists and National Organization of (commie) Women aren't as offended by the blacks who see whites wearing black face. I mean here we go. Let's list these.

The women's ncaa swimming champion held by A MAN.

They claim the highest winner ever in Jeopardy is a woman, but in fact is A MAN.

They claim the current weightlifting record holder is a woman, in fact IS A MAN.

Then they claim the woman of the year is a woman when in fact IS A MAN.

We are debating this and we are in 2022. Beg the Lord for mercy. All of us.

The Sexual Revolution was really a war on women to turn them in to whores and bitches for purposes of destroying The Nuclear Family. A woman at one time was the center of The Family and the glue that held it together. She was the teacher of ethics and virtue in the home, and taught children compassion and social responsibility. The Left removed her from The Home with the allure of "she can have it all" and an extra income where prior, only one income was needed to have a home and a family.

Now both parents are Economic Slaves indebted to an oppressive system that really pays half the wages to both parents that one parent used to earn. This is how they destroyed our families. This is how they took control of our children. This is how they try to kill God and erase Him from the hearts of men, and this is how children become predators no longer having moral restraints placed upon them that their mothers used to teach them. They instead embrace The State and it's Doctrine of Demons that we are evolved from apes, and that there is no accountability to God, nor do we have a responsibility towards our fellow man.

Get Money, Get Bitches has replaced The Golden Rule.
Very well said! And let me add to the highlighted, to provide millions of unborn children to sacrifice.

So you fully support the brutal murder of an innocent woman by 4 black thugs because she has white skin.

No doubt that is the official position of your Reich.
He does. Which is why I would say when things go down and it will be very soon, don't hesitate.

Forum List

Back