74% of Americans thought we were going in the wrong direction, yet those same people went out and voted for the people taking us in that direction

No, those same people did not vote for more of the same.
This was another coordinated steal of an election, letting just enough Repubs win in the right places to make it seem legit.
This allows the left to falsely proclaim this proves there is no massive, coordinated cheating & our elections are safe.

This is what happens when you don't fix the obvious treason from 2 years ago.
Mail-in ballot fraud & voting machines will tell us how we voted from now on.

Welcome to post-republic America, where everyday is better than the next
Completely untethered from reality.

Oh puhlease

QUIT

Then GET HELP

They're not dumb.

They're EVIL.

Leftards are the worst of humanity.

Fucking totally incompetent clueless assholes that don't know nothin about nothin but insist they're always right.

Scumbags. Lying sacks of shit. Dangerous and evil and mostly amoral assholes.

No thanks. Don't want any part of it.

They're not dumb.

They're EVIL.

Leftards are the worst of humanity.

Fucking totally incompetent clueless assholes that don't know nothin about nothin but insist they're always right.

Scumbags. Lying sacks of shit. Dangerous and evil and mostly amoral assholes.

No thanks. Don't want any part of it.

Well, they can also be dumb on top of all of that.

But 10-4 on the evil.

Yes, people from across the political spectrum are understandably pissed. It's not as if it's only at one party. It's at both.

Only a blind partisan would put all the blame on the other party. This ain't that complicated.

Hey Ol' Mac, the current, sitting president said there are ways to investigate a private citizen he doesn't like who bought a private company.

He also said if free people elect a president he doesn't like, there are "constitutional" ways not to let him take office.

But you're fine with this. Right? Yes?

Hey Ol' Mac, the current, sitting president said there are ways to investigate a private citizen he doesn't like who bought a private company.

He also said if free people elect a president he doesn't like, there are "constitutional" ways not to let him take office.

I won't bother to look that stuff up, since this is you and it's not worth the effort. However, if he said that, in context, I would strongly disagree.

Disagreeing with him is not difficult for me, since I'm neither a sheep nor an ideologue. You wouldn't understand, obviously.

I really am up in your head!

Deflect much?

I won't bother to look that stuff up, since this is you and it's not worth the effort. However, if he said that, in context, I would strongly disagree.

Disagreeing with him is not difficult for me, since I'm neither a sheep nor an ideologue. You wouldn't understand, obviously.

I really am up in your head!

I don't know the full context, but again, I'll take your word for it.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

I'm not like the Cartoon Character Me you have in your head, either. But then, Ol' Mac has a lot of garbage in his head.

Screenshot_20221111-093323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back