75% of Hispanics in US oppose border wall

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
In view of conservatives’ newfound interest in finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

PH_2018.10.25_National-Survey-of-Latinos-2018_4-08.png

Latino views of immigration policies in the U.S.

Last edited:
Why should we reward people who ignore and break our laws every day of their lives?

In view of conservatives’ newfound interest to finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

No Link....is this one of those Russian bots who conned snowflakes into organizing and marching for them?

In view of conservatives’ newfound interest in finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

Does the survey separate out Hispanics who immigrated to the US legally? And those who are right now, US citizens?

If not... if it is simply a survey of "all Hispanics", then I don't care what they think.
You should be able to answer your own question by reading the link.

Oh, thanks for the link. From it-

When Hispanics in the U.S. were surveyed last year, shortly before the inauguration of Donald Trump, about half said they worried that they or someone they knew could be deported.

Lol

Does the survey separate out Hispanics who immigrated to the US legally? And those who are right now, US citizens?

If not... if it is simply a survey of "all Hispanics", then I don't care what they think.
In a separate Quinnipiac poll among legal residents and US citizens only (registered voters), 71% of Hispanics opposed the wall. Your attempt to pretend that the number was inflated by illegal immigrants failed big time:
QU Poll Release Detail

100% of any hispanic here legally I spoke to in the last two years has said to build the wall and throw the DACA punks out. every fking one of them. So excuse me if I see this as a rally issue by the left.
You’re lying about speaking to Latinos at all about the wall, Even if you did, you do not conduct scientific polls.

100% of any hispanic here legally I spoke to in the last two years has said to build the wall and throw the DACA punks out. every fking one of them. So excuse me if I see this as a rally issue by the left.
You’re lying about speaking to Latinos at all about the wall, Even if you did, you do not conduct scientific polls.
nope.

You have to remember that many or most immigrants are illegal.

Additionally, progressives don't think for themselves, they simply repeat narratives, because it makes them feel inclusive. You don't have to be a psych. major to understand the reason MOST progressives do not want a wall because someone told them so, and/or because Trump wants one. It has nothing to do with what's right.

Forum List

Back