75% of Hispanics in US oppose border wall

When you find a house without walls you can talk to me.
casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-4.jpg

May I see the rest of the house please? Not just the macked out porch. LOL

casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-9.jpg

Those are glass walls. Come on man. If not then the owner of the house may talk to me about lack of walls.
Nope. Its just a house without walls. :rolleyes:

The House Without Walls - Spectacular Contemporary Design

That owner can then educate me on the Wall. No one else.

When you find a house without walls you can talk to me.
casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-4.jpg

Those are glass walls. Come on man. If not then the owner of the house may talk to me about lack of walls.

LIAR

casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-3.jpg

I see walls and doors and its not even in America!

Well fucking duh !
Does the OP believe he's found a new shiny object ?

Of course fucking Hispanics oppose the wall and any other measures that slow down their brethren from coming here !

Oh, thanks for the link. From it-

When Hispanics in the U.S. were surveyed last year, shortly before the inauguration of Donald Trump, about half said they worried that they or someone they knew could be deported.

Lol

So of course they don't want the wall. How the hell else will their relatives skate in illegally???

Most legal Hispanics I know, and I know a few, want the wall. They spent thousands of dollars and waited years to become citizens. They don't want illegals in the country at all.
yep, i've had the same conversations with the legals I know. They want the mthr fking wall and they want the DACA kids out of here. It is funny how the left still don't get immigration.

LIAR

They have houses in other countries and you never specified the house had to be in America liar. :rolleyes:

I seriously doubt those numbers. I bet if you did a poll asking about securing the border to stop illegal immigration, the numbers would be very different.

LIAR

They have houses in other countries and you never specified the house had to be in America liar. :rolleyes:

It has walls and doors as you can see. You conveniently excluded that pic. What a conniving loser Leftist you are.

LIAR

It has walls and doors as you can see. You conveniently excluded that pic. What a conniving loser Leftist you are.
You said nothing about doors either liar. :rolleyes:

LIAR

It has walls. You lied. You lost another debate omg.

LIAR

No it doesnt have walls. You lied and tried to include doors and that it had to be in the US. Sorry but you lose yet again. No surprise. :rolleyes:

LIAR

No it doesnt have walls. You lied and tried to include doors and that it had to be in the US. Sorry but you lose yet again. No surprise. :rolleyes:

You don't see any walls? LMAO!!!! You're blind and lost another debate. Loser.

You lied and got busted. You lost another debate to no ones surprise. Deal with it perennial loser. :rolleyes:

Enjoy Contemporary Architecture: 6 Beautiful Houses "Without" Walls

You lied and got busted. You lost another debate to no ones surprise. Deal with it perennial loser. :rolleyes:

Picture tells a 1000 words. I see walls! LMAO. But thank you for being my internet search monkey.

Picture tells a 1000 words. I see walls! LMAO. But thank you for being my internet search monkey.
They sure do. Thats how we know you lost again and got caught in a lie as usual. :rolleyes:

They sure do. Thats how we know you lost again and got caught in a lie as usual. :rolleyes:

Fetch monkey fetch. Google is your friend. The next debate you win will be your first. Does your house have walls?

Fetch monkey fetch. Google is your friend. The next debate you win will be your first. Does your house have walls?
Well I use DDG. Dont be all sore I made you look like a fool yet again. :rolleyes:

Doesnt matter if my house has walls. Dont try to move the goalposts because you lost again. :laugh:

In view of conservatives’ newfound interest in finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

PH_2018.10.25_National-Survey-of-Latinos-2018_4-08.png

Latino views of immigration policies in the U.S.
Great. Establish a policy that for every illegal who enters, a lottery will pick one hispanic who opposes the wall to be sent to a shithole. Let's see how fast attitudes change.
Too bad you have zero power to establish any policies anywhere even in your own home. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back