75% of Hispanics in US oppose border wall

Oh, thanks for the link. From it-

When Hispanics in the U.S. were surveyed last year, shortly before the inauguration of Donald Trump, about half said they worried that they or someone they knew could be deported.

Lol

So of course they don't want the wall. How the hell else will their relatives skate in illegally???

Most legal Hispanics I know, and I know a few, want the wall. They spent thousands of dollars and waited years to become citizens. They don't want illegals in the country at all.

In view of conservatives’ newfound interest in finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

PH_2018.10.25_National-Survey-of-Latinos-2018_4-08.png

Latino views of immigration policies in the U.S.
Funny that just this morning I heard that only 13% of the US population feels that the border isnt a priority. That means 87% of the rest of the population wants the borders closed, yet the Democrats think they have the majority. This is going to cost them in 2020. And the inner cities are going to burn....

Oh, thanks for the link. From it-

When Hispanics in the U.S. were surveyed last year, shortly before the inauguration of Donald Trump, about half said they worried that they or someone they knew could be deported.

Lol

So of course they don't want the wall. How the hell else will their relatives skate in illegally???

Most legal Hispanics I know, and I know a few, want the wall. They spent thousands of dollars and waited years to become citizens. They don't want illegals in the country at all.
If youre white they are just telling you what they know you want to hear. They probably have someone illegal living with them or at least know a couple.

In view of conservatives’ newfound interest in finding out what Hispanics think about the wall, here is this statistic.

PH_2018.10.25_National-Survey-of-Latinos-2018_4-08.png

Latino views of immigration policies in the U.S.
Funny that just this morning I heard that only 13% of the US population feels that the border isnt a priority. That means 87% of the rest of the population wants the borders closed, yet the Democrats think they have the majority. This is going to cost them in 2020. And the inner cities are going to burn....
Where did you "hear" this, do you have a link, and why do so many retarded cons think the border and a wall are the same thing?

25% of Hispanics plus all families who had loved ones KILLED and RAPED by illegals want the wall built, so just deal with it snowflakes.

When you find a house without walls you can talk to me.
casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-4.jpg

May I see the rest of the house please? Not just the macked out porch. LOL

casa-fara-pereti-The-house-without-walls-9.jpg

Those are glass walls. Come on man. If not then the owner of the house may talk to me about lack of walls.
Nope. Its just a house without walls. :rolleyes:

The House Without Walls - Spectacular Contemporary Design

I am sure Latinos still remember how the Democrats promised them the 'Dreamer' act....and when the GOP offered it to them - everything they asked for, the Democrats walked away from the table, preferring to have the ISSUE to use to try to emotionally manipulate Latinos at election time rather than actually keeping their promise. Quite a few Latinos walked away from the Democratic Party as a result.

Forum List

Back