75% of Texas voters exposed after unsecured database discovered

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
75% of Texas Voters Exposed After Unsecured Database Discovered

An unsecured database containing the personal information of 14.8 million Texas voters was discovered by a New Zealand-based data breach hunter who goes by the pseudonym Flash Gordon, reports TechCrunch.

Someday an idiot will get the bright idea that putting our entire life ONLINE be it for voting, health, banking, telling the world your gawd dam life and posting picturs of who you are , where you live ....Yeah someday an idiot will realize shoveling us into FORCED ONLINE BS doesn't often work.

The bankers, the car givers will always sell you this pure bs lies " IT's SO SECURE" it's keep you from being from hacked, or it keeps your information safe.

News flash let them keep telling you the bs because everything and anything can be hacked, & Will be hacked.

75% of Texas Voters Exposed After Unsecured Database Discovered

An unsecured database containing the personal information of 14.8 million Texas voters was discovered by a New Zealand-based data breach hunter who goes by the pseudonym Flash Gordon, reports TechCrunch.

Someday an idiot will get the bright idea that putting our entire life ONLINE be it for voting, health, banking, telling the world your gawd dam life and posting picturs of who you are , where you live ....Yeah someday an idiot will realize shoveling us into FORCED ONLINE BS doesn't often work.

The bankers, the car givers will always sell you this pure bs lies " IT's SO SECURE" it's keep you from being from hacked, or it keeps your information safe.

News flash let them keep telling you the bs because everything and anything can be hacked, & Will be hacked.
At work, all our records are now on line, but I continue to insist on a paper copy of the important stuff. I have never trusted online everything. Does anyone remember the movie Rollerball? A dystopian future society. There was one brief moment I'll never forget when the computer operator sitting before the giant server that held ALL historical data said "We've lost the 16th century and all of Shakespeare."

Forum List

Back