75 Terror Plots in USA Since 2001

And how many deaths by rightwingnut crackpots? Remember Oklahoma City? This is not just a Muslim problem. It is a problem of any who believe that their ideology condones the murder of other humans that do not believe as they do. Look at the number of 'Conservatives' on this board that flat out state that they are hoping for the opportunity to murder fellow Americans that are liberal. These kinds of people are criminal, and that is how the matter should be handled.

And how many deaths by rightwingnut crackpots? Remember Oklahoma City? This is not just a Muslim problem. It is a problem of any who believe that their ideology condones the murder of other humans that do not believe as they do. Look at the number of 'Conservatives' on this board that flat out state that they are hoping for the opportunity to murder fellow Americans that are liberal. These kinds of people are criminal, and that is how the matter should be handled.
So you want some sort of Title IX approach to terrorism prevention?
Start in your locale. Not mine.

There was a middle east terror connection to that. It was not strictly home grown terrorism.

I thought it was a rather informative source and not biased. Shame some posters try to make it so.

There was a middle east terror connection to that. It was not strictly home grown terrorism.
If you're talking about Timothy McVeigh's spectacular bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, please enlighten me as to the "Middle East terror connection to that."

I understand McVeigh's disillusionment with the invasion of Iraq, which he participated in as a soldier but later perceived as shameful and regrettable, gave rise to his smoldering resentment of our Government's imperiously aggressive policies. But McVeigh made it very clear in his manifesto that the federal raid on the Branch Davidian's communal residence at Waco, TX, was the singular cause of the rage that motivated his bombing of a federal building.

If you're talking about Timothy McVeigh's spectacular bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, please enlighten me as to the "Middle East terror connection to that."

I understand McVeigh's disillusionment with the invasion of Iraq, which he participated in as a soldier but later perceived as shameful and regrettable, gave rise to his smoldering resentment of our Government's imperiously aggressive policies. But McVeigh made it very clear in his manifesto that the federal raid on the Branch Davidian's communal residence at Waco, TX, was the singular cause of the rage that motivated his bombing of a federal building.

The Third Terrorist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

Strange Links
Middle East-OKC connection
The Terrorist Motel

Theories abound but it still comes back to the third person involved. Even fleeting, there is a connection with the backing of the bombing.

Forum List

Back