$750 Billion

Wow. We are seeing the full effects of 11 years of gaslighting today. Amazing.

It's like its own kind of plague.
Now the troll spews an even bigger lie.

go to work, go to bars, pack your stupid ass in subway cars - after the disease ravages the country and is still around Christmas, you can slobber HOAX
Don't work, don't drink, don't ride subways. Eat manure.

Eating manure?

Mike if you need food I am sure I can spare some Chinese made Ramen Noodles so you do not have to eat manure...

( yeah... )

go to work, go to bars, pack your stupid ass in subway cars - after the disease ravages the country and is still around Christmas, you can slobber HOAX

Eating manure?

Mike if you need food I am sure I can spare some Chinese made Ramen Noodles so you do not have to eat manure...

( yeah... )
Oh, so I can start beating you up again?

Eating manure?

( yeah... )
Oh, so I can start beating you up again?

See if I ever offer you anything from China, North Korea and what were those Ebola Countries in Africa again?

Anyhoo, in the end when this is all over and the OP realizes Trump is not the true failure here just maybe and I mean maybe they will then ask China Government to pay for the damage they caused...

Also I get my Ramen Noodles from South Korea and never China because of fear they might be poisoning us...

"Every health expert" who is getting "nooz" face time to keep whipping up the frenzy, maybe...But common sense dictates otherwise, as there are not, and will not be in the near future, anywhere near the number of kits needed to test everyone.

Obviously you're not understanding what I'm saying. Health experts agree there should have been enough testing,

Whipping up frenzy?

Dude, go lock yourself up.
How the fuck do you test asymptomatic people?...Do you roll tanks out into the streets, deploy troops everywhere, and forcibly test everyone in the nation?

Get your head out of your ass for once.

You do know if Trump did that the OP'ER and the left would scream Trump is a dictator and should be impeached!

The OP is on record in another thread blaming Trump for not containing the Coronavirus and preventing the spread here in the States, and in another thread the OP'ER is proud to show charts in Chinese about Chinese growth which if anyone was honest about China Charts would know they lie as much as Trump...

So let be clear those like the OP and the left will complain no matter what Trump does...
Ah, if you doubt Trump ignored science to downplay the virus thinking his electoral chances were buoyed, you're fellating the fat fuck.

That said, he does appear to be sending one or two hosp ships to NYC and belatedly using his powers to order more safety gear for docs and nurses. They are already running low and having to treat sick people while needlessly increasing their exposure. But at least he's not saying it's going to "blow away" anymore.

I am not saying Trump did not mess up on his message but if you believe Trump is the reason why this Pandemic erupted then you are a fucking moron like the Op'er and should be laughed at!

China Government is the reason why we have this Pandemic and the spread to us took longer but let not kid ourselves and play as Trump is the reason why it is spreading.

States like Washington took steps quickly to attempt to stop the spread but like in China the virus is highly contagious and spreads quickly.

So if the OP'ER want that 750 Billion dollars then he better ask China to break out their damn checkbook and pay us for it because it is their virus and not our mistake!
I'm saying Trump did not want to test, and at the time experts wanted to test people with connections to infected persons to find areas where more people might be infected, so as to do early quarantining. And I'm saying he did nothing to expedite the production of protective gear for healthcare personnel treating people, and he did nothing in regards to increasing hosp activity ALL because he wanted to play his hand "it will all pass through."

He may be following some better advice today, but he'd better be praying not just for his reelection, but his soul assuming he has one, that hospitals are not overwhelmed.

Obviously you're not understanding what I'm saying. Health experts agree there should have been enough testing,

Whipping up frenzy?

How the fuck do you test asymptomatic people?...Do you roll tanks out into the streets, deploy troops everywhere, and forcibly test everyone in the nation?

You do know if Trump did that the OP'ER and the left would scream Trump is a dictator and should be impeached!

The OP is on record in another thread blaming Trump for not containing the Coronavirus and preventing the spread here in the States, and in another thread the OP'ER is proud to show charts in Chinese about Chinese growth which if anyone was honest about China Charts would know they lie as much as Trump...

So let be clear those like the OP and the left will complain no matter what Trump does...
Ah, if you doubt Trump ignored science to downplay the virus thinking his electoral chances were buoyed, you're fellating the fat fuck.

That said, he does appear to be sending one or two hosp ships to NYC and belatedly using his powers to order more safety gear for docs and nurses. They are already running low and having to treat sick people while needlessly increasing their exposure. But at least he's not saying it's going to "blow away" anymore.

I am not saying Trump did not mess up on his message but if you believe Trump is the reason why this Pandemic erupted then you are a fucking moron like the Op'er and should be laughed at!

China Government is the reason why we have this Pandemic and the spread to us took longer but let not kid ourselves and play as Trump is the reason why it is spreading.

States like Washington took steps quickly to attempt to stop the spread but like in China the virus is highly contagious and spreads quickly.

So if the OP'ER want that 750 Billion dollars then he better ask China to break out their damn checkbook and pay us for it because it is their virus and not our mistake!
I'm saying Trump did not want to test, and at the time experts wanted to test people with connections to infected persons to find areas where more people might be infected, so as to do early quarantining. And I'm saying he did nothing to expedite the production of protective gear for healthcare personnel treating people, and he did nothing in regards to increasing hosp activity ALL because he wanted to play his hand "it will all pass through."

He may be following some better advice today, but he'd better be praying not just for his reelection, but his soul assuming he has one, that hospitals are not overwhelmed.
If this thing spreads hospitals will be overwhelmed and then you and your vermin can blame Trump over and over. If it does not spread and things get back to normal you and your vermin can blame trump over and over.

Whipping up frenzy?

He told you anyone who wants a test can get a test. What do you want him to do, follow up on that promise?

The benefit of testing is marginal to negligible in the first place, for the reason I already laid out.....Its only real benefit is to determine a course of action for those getting sick.

Every health expert working on this disagrees with you.
"Every health expert" who is getting "nooz" face time to keep whipping up the frenzy, maybe...But common sense dictates otherwise, as there are not, and will not be in the near future, anywhere near the number of kits needed to test everyone.

Whipping up frenzy?

He could walk on water and they'd screech about how he can't swim.

Every health expert working on this disagrees with you.

Whipping up frenzy?

He could walk on water and they'd screech about how he can't swim.

Actually he couldn't.

Whipping up frenzy?

Trump failure will be dealt with at the voting booth as they should but let be clear Trump is an idiot in my eyes but I still put all the blame on China Government and why?

Simple, nearly a month they knew the Virus was highly contagious and could kill those with health conditions and the elderly and did nothing to inform the world, so how many people were infected around the world before that Doctor that died blew the whistle?

As for Trump, I have no doubt this election is now Biden to lose or die trying to win and Trump is going to lose badly.

Trump is facing his Jimmy Carter moment and is going to be shown the door.

His supporters will chastise me but America is not going to recover and Trump has to blame himself for not knowing when to step up and lead but also need to know he pissed off a World Power that in my opinion made sure he would lose this November.

As for Hospitals and overwhelming the system Trump only choice now is to ride it out and hope that this is the worst and weather warming it will slow the virus.

Trump does not instill leadership in me at all and let me be clear I am a Biden supporter but I never wanted Biden to win on the back of a Pandemic or collapse economy or a great depression that throws us into a Wordl War...

We don't and won't know how far it has spread because people with a few mild or no symptoms won't get tested.

Good job of buying into the panic, asswipe.

It's not that the won't get tested, it's because they CAN'T get tested. There still are not enough tests.

there are plenty of tests, the dems just wont let the cdc distribute them - just ask a trumpbot !

If this thing spreads hospitals will be overwhelmed and then you and your vermin can blame Trump over and over. If it does not spread and things get back to normal you and your vermin can blame trump over and over.

if it spreads -

a hospital ship is on the way to NY right now.

if any intelligence spreads to your pea brain maybe you will face reality.

Forum List

Back