75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.
Then you didn't read the article in the OP.

Georgia law stipulates that those who vote in the runoff must have voted in the general election.

but democrats don't follow laws.
Not what Georgia.gov says.
Vote in 2020 Runoff Elections

Runoff elections are held when no candidate wins the required majority of votes.

Anyone who is registered to vote in Georgia can vote in federal, state, and local runoff elections. Check your voter status.
The date for federal, state, and local races is January 5.
The voter registration deadline is December 7. Early voting begins on December 14.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Must be all of the drama and, we can use their help. Vote blue not red!

Grandpa can't vote, so he's lashing out at those that do.
He should even with his felony it is Missouri...

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

The CCP Dems will "wins" those 2 seats by 14,000,000 votes

You know there are TWO Senate races going on right?

New voters GOOD. Get more people involved. Why would you want people uninvolved in their own state?
Fer fuxsake it isn't even your own state. Take the example and go get 75,000 new voters registered in Kansas City, which we all know is in Kansas.
The clean side is in Kansas...

Oh nose, people are trying to exercise their right to vote!!!! This must be stopped says the GOP!

MAGA

Oh nose, people are trying to exercise their right to vote!!!! This must be stopped says the GOP!

MAGA
That all you have? Projection is a failed argument.

Senate balance of power following a huge presidential election. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't voting.
I would not be embarrassed for not voting in runoff , as I would have to be on my deathbed to not vote.

Same.

As for the wingnuts, I'm a proud Democrat and voted in Georgia 23 times.
Mine was statement of principle if it was in my state, as I do not live in Georgia. Good luck with your runoff election.

MAGA

So you want more people voting or not?

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

Seem like you can

7th of December... Could understand the logic not allowing them...

Actually I don't understand the logic of not allowing them. It doesn't make any sense why only the people who previously voted get to vote in a runoff. If you're of legal age and status you should get to vote as you are impacted just as much as anyone else.

Senate balance of power following a huge presidential election. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't voting.
I would not be embarrassed for not voting in runoff , as I would have to be on my deathbed to not vote.
But, perhaps I have spoken out of turn as I am not a Georgia voter. If someone were a republican voter in Georgia, perhaps it is best if you listen to trumps election people and just skip the runoff. After all, you know you should follow his team leadership and legal counsel as a loyal trump voter, as your vote may not count anyway as they told you, and besides, you know you do not want to be part of 2 losing elections in 3 months. Yes, you republicans should follow the advice of team trump and skip it, after all voting is a democratic thing by definition and you do not want to be part and parcel to supporting democratic activities.

Need to start verifying the addresses-------------

MAGA

Why are you trying to change the subject?
Everyone legally able to vote should make their own choice, it's not my decision.
An example is if there is something on the ballot I either don't understand or are uninformed on i leave it blank.

MAGA

Everyone legally able to vote should make their own choice, it's not my decision.
An example is if there is something on the ballot I either don't understand or are uninformed on i leave it blank.

I am not changing anything either you are for people registering to vote or you are not. It is really an uncomplicated thing.

MAGA

I am not changing anything either you are for people registering to vote or you are not. It is really an uncomplicated thing.
Voting is a right that should be more difficult to exercise than buying over the counter cold medicine that requires an ID.

Free ID to vote should be a no-brainer even for the Right Wing. Why no solutions that promote the general welfare from the right wing?

MAGA

Voting is a right that should be more difficult to exercise than buying over the counter cold medicine that requires an ID.

And it is.

MAGA

And it is.

Grandpa doesn't vote otherwise he'd know this.

I've never had to register to buy OTC drugs. :auiqs.jpg:

I can see more people born in 1903 voting in the Ga elections... :p

Forum List

Back