75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

What is illegal about the registrations?

I'm sure 80% are fraud. But the issue is that Georgia law stipulates that in order to vote in a runoff, one has to have voted in the general election that spawned the runoff.

Doesn't appear to be a law, why don't you find a valid source like the Georgia SoS to back up your claim.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Must be all of the drama and, we can use their help. Vote blue not red!

(10) The run-off primary, special primary runoff, run-off election, or special election runoff shall be a continuation of the primary, special primary, election, or special election for the particular office concerned.  Only the electors who were duly registered to vote and not subsequently deemed disqualified to vote in the primary, special primary, election, or special election for candidates for that particular office shall be entitled to vote therein, and only those votes cast for the persons designated as candidates in such run-off primary, special primary runoff, run-off election, or special election runoff shall be counted in the tabulation and canvass of the votes cast.  No elector shall vote in a run-off primary or special primary runoff in violation of Code Section 21-2-224 .

There is no rule about people voting in the special election having to have voted in the regular election...There is for electors..

Last edited:

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Must be all of the drama and, we can use their help. Vote blue not red!

Grandpa can't vote, so he's lashing out at those that do.

Veritas needs to do a sting on this. Didn't Andrew Yang register in Georgia as part of the Communist effort to defraud the vote again?
because all of his past stings have gotten things changed.

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.
Then you didn't read the article in the OP.

Georgia law stipulates that those who vote in the runoff must have voted in the general election.

but democrats don't follow laws.
Are you unaware how to cite law?
he can't site the law because there is no law that stipulates such.

Just more right wing mis and dis- information they were told....

could it be 23,000 of the 75,000 (if that is true) are kids that have turned 18 and will be in January?

could it be 23,000 of the 75,000 (if that is true) are kids that have turned 18 and will be in January?

Dunno? Does Georgia have motor voter where you are automatically registered when you get a DL?

You know there are TWO Senate races going on right?

New voters GOOD. Get more people involved. Why would you want people uninvolved in their own state?
Fer fuxsake it isn't even your own state. Take the example and go get 75,000 new voters registered in Kansas City, which we all know is in Kansas.

What is illegal about the registrations?

I'm sure 80% are fraud. But the issue is that Georgia law stipulates that in order to vote in a runoff, one has to have voted in the general election that spawned the runoff.
Where is your proof that they're fake?

The GD op doesn't ever do any research and if he did he would have seen what I just googled once about how many have moved into Georgia besides the link I posted about the kids turning 18. I would share it but let him do it if he has any balls.

Senate balance of power following a huge presidential election. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't voting.
I would not be embarrassed for not voting in runoff , as I would have to be on my deathbed to not vote.

Forum List

Back