75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

I can see more people born in 1903 voting in the Ga elections... :p

I'm 12 of them.

Kemp is to blame for the up-coming election fraud in Ga. Post-Presidential election analysis exposed exactly how voter fraud was committed, exactly what changes are / were needed to ensure the same things don't happen again in Ga, and Kempt refuses to call a Special Session of the Ga Legislature to get state politicians to do what needs to be done to prevent a stolen Ga run-off.

That makes me wondering who is / has paid Kemp off to 'let it ride'...

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

I'm 12 of them.
Ok, THAT is damn funny...and sad.

:)

Oh nose, people are trying to exercise their right to vote!!!! This must be stopped says the GOP!

MAGA
That all you have? Projection is a failed argument.

So you want more people voting or not?
Why are you trying to change the subject?
Everyone legally able to vote should make their own choice, it's not my decision.
An example is if there is something on the ballot I either don't understand or are uninformed on i leave it blank.

I am not changing anything either you are for people registering to vote or you are not. It is really an uncomplicated thing.
Voting is a right that should be more difficult to exercise than buying over the counter cold medicine that requires an ID.

And it is.

Grandpa doesn't vote otherwise he'd know this.

I've never had to register to buy OTC drugs. :auiqs.jpg:

Me either, but lets break out some popcorn and play along.

The voting organizations and both parties have been pounding the pavement. The arguments may be more about the balance of power in the Senate and the general platforms of the parties.

I'm 12 of them.

Why? I'm totally voting multiple times in a state I don't live in. You don't believe me?

I'm 12 of them.

Why? I'm totally voting multiple times in a state I don't live in. You don't believe me?
If you tell me you are a Democrat and intend to vote 12 times for Warnock I will 100% believe you...

I'm 12 of them.

If you tell me you are a Democrat and intend to vote 12 times for Warnock I will 100% believe you...

Of course you would.

I'm 12 of them.

Of course you would.
So are you exposing yourself as a liar?

I'm 12 of them.

Of course you would.
So are you exposing yourself as a liar?

No. I'm showing you how serious I take your idiotic conspiracies.

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Veritas needs to do a sting on this. Didn't Andrew Yang register in Georgia as part of the Communist effort to defraud the vote again?

Once again, trump cultists blaming others for what they are doing themselves.

Good. The more legal registered voters who actually do vote the better.

That's what a democratic republic is and depends on to sustain.

Yes you far right hate everyone voting. You know that when people vote, you lose.

Don't give me anything about how those new voters "could be" or "are" fraudulent. You have no proof.

I hope all those new voters vote democratic.

Forum List

Back