75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.
Then you didn't read the article in the OP.

Georgia law stipulates that those who vote in the runoff must have voted in the general election.

but democrats don't follow laws.
Are you unaware how to cite law?
he can't site the law because there is no law that stipulates such.

Just more right wing mis and dis- information they were told....
I could have guessed that he was full of shit by the mere fact that, the entire REASON for the runoff in the first place is that the first wave of Voters were too deadlocked. Just another Trump cultist spouting nonsense from his feelings and delusions.
The inventor of cults calling us cultists.

Georgia law stipulates that those who vote in the runoff must have voted in the general election.

I could have guessed that he was full of shit by the mere fact that, the entire REASON for the runoff in the first place is that the first wave of Voters were too deadlocked. Just another Trump cultist spouting nonsense from his feelings and delusions.
huh?

huh?
Trump cultist? The Dems are the party of cult creation right lemming?

huh?
You're weird, on many levels.

huh?
You're weird, on many levels.
But at least I am not a whiny brainless liberal......

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cheat more....then gfy asshole

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

Only those who registered after December 7th can't vote.

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

And how many states can they be residents of, if they are even US citizens??

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Seems that it has to be repeated a lot for trumpanzees, doesn't it?
Do you cheaters get to use their names to fill out fake leftyvirus mail-in ballots for this election too??

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Seems that it has to be repeated a lot for trumpanzees, doesn't it?

Yes and they still keep repeating the lie.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Nothing freaks out Republicans so much as increased voter registration in the South. Perhaps a literacy test is in order?

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Wrong but keep blabbering...and maybe help the faux lesbo with his woodie

Get a grip... you're a loon and will be treated as such

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Nothing freaks out Republicans so much as increased voter registration in the South. Perhaps a literacy test is in order?
Well because we know the dregs are too lazy to vote, and we know what a list of names and fake leftyflu mailin ballots can mean.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

The youth are not nearly as bigoted as the old. They likely anti Trump and anti rich white women. Likely not supportive of all the Civil War talk. It will be a long time before Democrats fail to show up at the polls after all this crap. No one has ever energized the party to vote against him like Trump has.
Young people today are dumber than ever IMO. All they hear is "free stuff!!"
I wanna share with you a little info on some of the young ones I deal with. Let's start with Anna, Hanna, and Bella. Anna first she is the oldest she works in my bait store and gas docks. Sophomore in college this went to west Virginia on full ride academic scholarship. Offered full ride for gymnastic, cheerleader, Majorette. Works another job during the summer as life guard. Did I mention honor role pre med. This girl could mary well and never work a day in her life. Bella also a Sophomore but graduated high school at 16. Also works two jobs in the summer does same thing as Anna at the marina bait shop dock pumps. Full ride academic going to school to be an architect. On honor roll at Kent state. Also waitresses at high end restaurant. Then there is Hanna full ride academic and supplemental scholarships through 4_ H and various others through charitable work with the catholic church. Works docks, bait shop and as life guard during summer. Also fills in for 1st mate on my boat. The girl can pretty well do any job in the marina. To cap it off here family is one of the wealthiest in the area. She will inherit big bucks some day. Did I mention what these girls look like? Let's just say the make big bucks in tips out at the gas pumps. Let me tell you stand one of those girls by the gas pumps and those boats are topping off whether they need to or not. That's just the girls, to many go getter guys in the marina to talk about. The youth I deal with are go getters. I miss the heck out of them when they back to school.

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know.

I do know that republicans have a campaign of getting republicans to register in Georgia fraudulently to vote in the election next month.

One of them is under investigation for it.

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know.

I do know that republicans have a campaign of getting republicans to register in Georgia fraudulently to vote in the election next month.

If you don't know shut up

Simple....I mean really your track record sorta sucks

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know.

He should simply have asked your ilk how to do it without getting in trouble........

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Wrong but keep blabbering...and maybe help the faux lesbo with his woodie

Get a grip... you're a loon and will be treated as such

No I'm not wrong.

You are the one blabbering.

I put up a link to the Georgia Secretary of State and posted the dates to be registered to be able to vote in the coming elections.

You ignored it, called me names and made a fool of yourself.

I'm not going to argue with such a person as you. I can post fact after fact with links to credible sources and you would ignore it.

You, you make statements with absolutely no proof.

Meanwhile all those new voters will vote next month.

Have fun in your delusions.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

46% seems roughly proportional to their percentage of the voting age population.

Obviously the incentive to vote is not so much about the Dems, but about the fact that the GOP candidates there are utterly worthless fasch

Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't know.

If you don't know shut up

Simple....I mean really your track record sorta sucks
Florida attorney under investigation after saying he is moving to Georgia to vote Valid issue.

Forum List

Back