75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

Veritas needs to do a sting on this. Didn't Andrew Yang register in Georgia as part of the Communist effort to defraud the vote again?
Veritas discredited itself after the post office guy was found to be a liar.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

Veritas needs to do a sting on this. Didn't Andrew Yang register in Georgia as part of the Communist effort to defraud the vote again?
So any journalist that posts or interviews someone perpetrating a fake story us discredited?

Essentially we have NO trustworthy media is what you're saying

Tribalism

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cheat more....then gfy asshole

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

Only those who registered after December 7th can't vote.
And how many states can they be residents of, if they are even US citizens??

I don't know.

I do know that republicans have a campaign of getting republicans to register in Georgia fraudulently to vote in the election next month.

One of them is under investigation for it.

What a fucking moron.

No idea why Xi pays you.

{

Democrats are openly urging people to commit a form of voter fraud by temporarily “moving” to Georgia to vote for the two Democrat challengers in the state’s upcoming Senate runoff races.

On Jan. 5, eligible voters will cast their votes for either incumbent Republican Sen. David Perdue or his challenger Democrat Jon Ossoff and GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler or the other Democratic candidate, Raphael Warnock.

Less than a week after the 2020 election and the announcement of the runoff, New York Times Columnist Tom Friedman encouraged leftists to take interest in the race by relocating to the state and voting for the two Democrat candidates.

“I hope everybody moves to Georgia in the next month or two and registers to vote and votes for these two Democratic senators,” Friedman told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on-air Monday night.

}

I expect Loeffler to win and Perdue to lose. Ossoff is a moron but Perdue is squishy when it comes to being loyal to President Trump, Loeffler is very loyal and we will reward her. If Kemp let's the cheating continue he already has one foot in his political grave he will just throw the other one in. Millions of us won't be voting for Kemp or Raffensberger in 2022 that did in 2018.
And you expected trump to win too....didn't you?

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cheat more....then gfy asshole

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

Only those who registered after December 7th can't vote.
And how many states can they be residents of, if they are even US citizens??

I don't know.

I do know that republicans have a campaign of getting republicans to register in Georgia fraudulently to vote in the election next month.

One of them is under investigation for it.

What a fucking moron.

No idea why Xi pays you.

{

Democrats are openly urging people to commit a form of voter fraud by temporarily “moving” to Georgia to vote for the two Democrat challengers in the state’s upcoming Senate runoff races.

On Jan. 5, eligible voters will cast their votes for either incumbent Republican Sen. David Perdue or his challenger Democrat Jon Ossoff and GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler or the other Democratic candidate, Raphael Warnock.

Less than a week after the 2020 election and the announcement of the runoff, New York Times Columnist Tom Friedman encouraged leftists to take interest in the race by relocating to the state and voting for the two Democrat candidates.

“I hope everybody moves to Georgia in the next month or two and registers to vote and votes for these two Democratic senators,” Friedman told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on-air Monday night.

}

So any journalist that posts or interviews someone perpetrating a fake story us discredited?

Careful, your nutty right-wing friends say the story wasn't fake.

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

It's illegal, but that won't stop the democrats.

Anybody have a source for this?

As long as a person is registered by a certain date before the election, that person can vote in Georgia. That date was December 7th.

If they have registered after that date, they have to wait for the next election.

View attachment 430796
Thank you!

You're welcome.

It doesn't conform with what the stupid people on the board want to believe but they are stuck in their own delusions.

In case you haven't figured it out I'm not here for anyone else's pleasure

Good thing that never happened then.

The Himmler party did smear him though.

Good reply, but pyetro is just lying as part of the smear campaign against whistleblowers.

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

It's illegal, but that won't stop the democrats.

Anybody have a source for this?

As long as a person is registered by a certain date before the election, that person can vote in Georgia. That date was December 7th.

If they have registered after that date, they have to wait for the next election.

View attachment 430796
Thank you!

You're welcome.

It doesn't conform with what the stupid people on the board want to believe but they are stuck in their own delusions.

And the basement.

Stop guys, just stop. Just admit, the right was caught off guard. They are going to win, but the right just needs to be better prepared for 2022 and then 2024. Just make sure you have your ballot printers set up and ready to go, and your change of address forms ready to be mailed at a moments notice.

It may be done for now, but in just 2 more years, it can be turned around!

Stop guys, just stop. Just admit, the right was caught off guard. They are going to win, but the right just needs to be better prepared for 2022 and then 2024. Just make sure you have your ballot printers set up and ready to go, and your change of address forms ready to be mailed at a moments notice.

It may be done for now, but in just 2 more years, it can be turned around!
Maybe they could nominate someone besides a two-bit carnie huckster. Hell, they almost won with a complete douchebag. Think what they could do with someone who wasn't so offensive.

I coulda sworn that was your reason for living. ;)

It's become another referendum on Trump. This could spell trouble for the Republicans..if the right wing turnout is depressed.

Just make sure you have your ballot printers set up and ready to go,
FYI- that kind of fraud is impossible to do in our voting system.

You cant have ballots, without the envelopes with the voter's address preprinted, drawn from approved voter registration rolls.

A voter must request an absentee ballot in Georgia. BASICALLY, When the ballot and return envelope is sent to them by their town election office, the envelope has markings with specific info. Without a preprinted ballot envelope, w/ this info, the ballot and envelope is rejected.

A printed ballot, cant just show up out o f nowhere and be counted.

And every envelope is counted, and every separated ballot is counted.... the TWO counts have to match.

I coulda sworn that was your reason for living. ;)
Right now playing Beat Saber with my kids. That is tonight's only reason

Forum List

Back