75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???
Nothing freaks out Republicans so much as increased voter registration in the South. Perhaps a literacy test is in order?
Well because we know the dregs are too lazy to vote, and we know what a list of names and fake leftyflu mailin ballots can mean.
Recite the Constitution, maybe?

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

It's illegal, but that won't stop the democrats.

Anybody have a source for this?

As long as a person is registered by a certain date before the election, that person can vote in Georgia. That date was December 7th.

If they have registered after that date, they have to wait for the next election.

View attachment 430796
Thank you!

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cheat more....then gfy asshole

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

Only those who registered after December 7th can't vote.

Wrong but keep blabbering...and maybe help the faux lesbo with his woodie

Get a grip... you're a loon and will be treated as such

No I'm not wrong.

You are the one blabbering.

I put up a link to the Georgia Secretary of State and posted the dates to be registered to be able to vote in the coming elections.

You ignored it, called me names and made a fool of yourself.

I'm not going to argue with such a person as you. I can post fact after fact with links to credible sources and you would ignore it.

You, you make statements with absolutely no proof.

Meanwhile all those new voters will vote next month.

Have fun in your delusions.

In your previous post you admitted you didn't know

Fckn dumbsss

Senate balance of power following a huge presidential election. I'd be embarrassed if I weren't voting.
Great to see our young people are more engaged. I just hope it continues.

Yep. I think it depends on the stakes and unfortunately that means things might have to get pretty bad before people choose to participate.

Exactly, and what method will they use to stop those registered after the fact?

NOTHING.

There are no mechanisms in place to ensure that these new registered voters will not participate.

I have ZERO confidence in any election, PERIOD!!! ZERO!!!

Exactly, and what method will they use to stop those registered after the fact?

NOTHING.

There are no mechanisms in place to ensure that these new registered voters will not participate.

I have ZERO confidence in any election, PERIOD!!! ZERO!!!

It's not illegal, idiot. Just as long as you're registered before the 7th.

I registered on the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 20th, 23rd and 24th of November. I was only able to register on the 2nd of this month. Now I have all these ballots to fill out and mail the day after the election to make sure they are counted.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

THEY'RE GOING TO CHEAT!!! THE FIX IS IN!!!

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Oh nose, people are trying to exercise their right to vote!!!! This must be stopped says the GOP!

MAGA
That all you have? Projection is a failed argument.

So you want more people voting or not?
Why are you trying to change the subject?
Everyone legally able to vote should make their own choice, it's not my decision.
An example is if there is something on the ballot I either don't understand or are uninformed on i leave it blank.

I am not changing anything either you are for people registering to vote or you are not. It is really an uncomplicated thing.
Voting is a right that should be more difficult to exercise than buying over the counter cold medicine that requires an ID.

And it is.

Grandpa doesn't vote otherwise he'd know this.

I've never had to register to buy OTC drugs. :auiqs.jpg:
I do vote. Shame you try to pretend you know what you're talking about when you don't.

Now are you going to admit you were wrong 9n BOTH COUNTS or double down like a real moron?

THEY'RE GOING TO CHEAT!!! THE FIX IS IN!!!
They might but I don't have a crystal ball like you.

hmm maybe the dems have a chance. Don't really see it.

Oh nose, people are trying to exercise their right to vote!!!! This must be stopped says the GOP!

MAGA

Everyone legally able to vote should make their own choice, it's not my decision.
An example is if there is something on the ballot I either don't understand or are uninformed on i leave it blank.

I am not changing anything either you are for people registering to vote or you are not. It is really an uncomplicated thing.
Voting is a right that should be more difficult to exercise than buying over the counter cold medicine that requires an ID.

And it is.

I do vote. Shame you try to pretend you know what you're talking about when you don't.

Now are you going to admit you were wrong 9n BOTH COUNTS or double down like a real moron?

So, you said OTC drugs, right? Hmm, think about it.

hmm maybe the dems have a chance. Don't really see it.
With Stacey Abrams involved in the election i won't put anything past them. She STILL hasn't conceded the race she lost but she's a leftie so thats ok apparently.
And other than me pointing out that GLARING HYPOCRISY I don't think it's ever been brought up on this board.

ORANGE
MAN
BAD

MAGA

And it is.

Yes dumbfuck that is what I said. Read the link, read the law.

I now HAVE to provide an ID which is then logged into a system to buy OVER THE COUNTER COLD MEDICINE. Medicine that DOES NOT REQUIRE a prescription.

Missouri law limits people to buying 3.6 grams a day -- which is about 120 standard tablets -- or 9 grams in a 30-day period of products containing pseudoephedrine, such as Sudafed, Claritin-D and Aleve Cold & Sinus. It also requires buyers to be at least 18 years old and to show photo

MAGA

And it is.

I now HAVE to provide an ID which is then logged into a system to buy OVER THE COUNTER COLD MEDICINE. Medicine that DOES NOT REQUIRE a prescription.

Missouri law limits people to buying 3.6 grams a day -- which is about 120 standard tablets -- or 9 grams in a 30-day period of products containing pseudoephedrine, such as Sudafed, Claritin-D and Aleve Cold & Sinus. It also requires buyers to be at least 18 years old and to show photo

My bad, missed that. But that's Missouri. Also, doesn't sound like they are OTC anymore.

Last edited:

MAGA

And it is.

My bad, missed that. But that's Missouri. Also, doesn't sound like they are OTC anymore.
And what about me voting? I do every election LEGALLY.

On both counts you were wrong.

I expect Loeffler to win and Perdue to lose. Ossoff is a moron but Perdue is squishy when it comes to being loyal to President Trump, Loeffler is very loyal and we will reward her. If Kemp let's the cheating continue he already has one foot in his political grave he will just throw the other one in. Millions of us won't be voting for Kemp or Raffensberger in 2022 that did in 2018.

Forum List

Back