75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

It's illegal, but that won't stop the democrats.

Anybody have a source for this?

As long as a person is registered by a certain date before the election, that person can vote in Georgia. That date was December 7th.

If they have registered after that date, they have to wait for the next election.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.16.53 AM.png

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

Good. The more legal registered voters who actually do vote the better.

That's what a democratic republic is and depends on to sustain.

Yes you far right hate everyone voting. You know that when people vote, you lose.

Don't give me anything about how those new voters "could be" or "are" fraudulent. You have no proof.

I hope all those new voters vote democratic.

Anyone not registered for the election in Nov can't vote in this runoff election.

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

Yes you far right hate everyone voting. You know that when people vote, you lose.

Don't give me anything about how those new voters "could be" or "are" fraudulent. You have no proof.

Anyone not registered for the election in Nov can't vote in this runoff election.
Nope...Dec. 7th DO keep up.

^^^ rigged runoff election

The youth are not nearly as bigoted as the old. They likely anti Trump and anti rich white women. Likely not supportive of all the Civil War talk. It will be a long time before Democrats fail to show up at the polls after all this crap. No one has ever energized the party to vote against him like Trump has.

Nope.....just cultist sore losers....MINORITY cultist sore losers.

Are any of them from Georgia?

^^^ School of Hugo Chavez election fraud grad

The youth are not nearly as bigoted as the old. They likely anti Trump and anti rich white women. Likely not supportive of all the Civil War talk. It will be a long time before Democrats fail to show up at the polls after all this crap. No one has ever energized the party to vote against him like Trump has.
Young people today are dumber than ever IMO. All they hear is "free stuff!!"

They can if they were not 18 in the Nov election. They have until Dec 7th to register.

Plywood's woodie just went limp

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.
Then you didn't read the article in the OP.

Georgia law stipulates that those who vote in the runoff must have voted in the general election.

but democrats don't follow laws.
Are you unaware how to cite law?
he can't site the law because there is no law that stipulates such.

Just more right wing mis and dis- information they were told....
I could have guessed that he was full of shit by the mere fact that, the entire REASON for the runoff in the first place is that the first wave of Voters were too deadlocked. Just another Trump cultist spouting nonsense from his feelings and delusions.

Young people today are dumber than ever IMO. All they hear is "free stuff!!"
Yep, all ya got is they are dumb.lol and want free stuff. Lol. Ya, when asked what they wanna be when they grow up they say some one who wants free stuff. Lol Mean while your fearless leader tells ya to inject cleaners into your veins. I would imagine the just wanna get right behind that. Hilarious! I guess all those college applications are for a get free stuff degree. Lol

^^^ School of Hugo Chavez election fraud grad
I feel for you. I really do.

They can if they were not 18 in the Nov election. They have until Dec 7th to register.

This free rental is sure comfy.

Homeless eh? That figures

Homeless eh? That figures
It's so spacious....lots of empty space. I'll have to decorate tho....someone left it with dirty dishes, (who leaves catfish leftovers out like that).....and the toilets.....yuck.

Forum List

Back