78% Of College Students Want To Restrict ‘Threatening’ Ideas

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Exhibit 34,634 on why I’d never hire a recent college grad. Universities used to be a place to prepare young adults for the real world. Now they do just the opposite.

I went to several Universities and still had to be trained by the company on how it wanted it's process executed, no University does that.

I went to several Universities and still had to be trained by the company on how it wanted it's process executed, no University does that.
Has there ever been anyone in human history with a job who at least at one time didn’t feel pressure to perform or else?

That’s the point.

Has there ever been anyone in human history with a job who at least at one time didn’t feel pressure to perform or else?

That’s the point.
What does this have to do with college kids not wanting to be around jerks?

That’s the point.

Where in the Constitution is the right to be Jerk free?

That’s the point.
You're a jerk, so get off this forum.

That’s the point.

Right next to domestic tranquility.

That’s the point.

Um...No. The preamble is a list of goals, it doesn't actually do anything. That is in the articles.

That’s the point.
So anyone who pushes you for results is a jerk?
No wonder you’re dirt poor.

That’s the point.
You're a jerk, so get off this forum.
If yous guys are in college I'll need to see a bursar's report. It is not a crime to want to live in a serene environment we have many laws against being offensive.

Last edited:

That’s the point.

Um...No. The preamble is a list of goals, it doesn't actually do anything. That is in the articles.
A goal is nothing?....Well, I guess it depends who is reading the instructions.

That’s the point.
So anyone who pushes you for results is a jerk?
No wonder you’re dirt poor.
My dirt growns many types of foliage so it must be well off..Are yous happy, wealthy company operators always so bitter and unhappy? No wonder no grads will work for yous...I was self employed over thirty years because I didn't want to work for jerks after getting out of college.

True. However that doesn’t explain why I have to routinely train Electrical Engineers with Masters Degrees in Power Systems how to coordinate line fusing or why we have to Equalize load phasing in large residential developments.

So many of them seem to be book smart and life stupid. If they aren’t provided with the equation and shown exactly which variable goes where, they can’t figure anything out. Even when the equation is a basic part of their job.

Exhibit 34,634 on why I’d never hire a recent college grad. Universities used to be a place to prepare young adults for the real world. Now they do just the opposite.

It will be interesting to see how these people function when the real world bats them in the head.

True. However that doesn’t explain why I have to routinely train Electrical Engineers with Masters Degrees in Power Systems how to coordinate line fusing or why we have to Equalize load phasing in large residential developments.

So many of them seem to be book smart and life stupid. If they aren’t provided with the equation and shown exactly which variable goes where, they can’t figure anything out. Even when the equation is a basic part of their job.
I wish colleges did like the military and did both hands on a book learning. I did anti-armor missile systems and power generation equipment and I found it much better than book learning only schools...

It will be interesting to see how these people function when the real world bats them in the head.
Isn't that why they made valium and whiskey?

They are college kids

they know nuthin’ ‘bout nuthin’ that does not involve sex or drugs or why America owes them free everything

why even ask them what they think?

That’s the point.

A goal is nothing?....Well, I guess it depends who is reading the instructions.

Domestic tranquility doesn't mean an oppressive police State, which is what would be required to punish "jerks"

Forum List

Back